First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What are some annoying habits actors do when acting?
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lee Min Ho's dreams
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
I really get annoyed when Ella makes these weird faces....in both Hana Kimi Taiwan and that drama ...star something with the other members of SHE. She rolls her eyes, pouts her lips, frowns and everything just doesn't look good at all. It's like can't you do anything else with your face?! When she's normal, she looks fine but when the acting or hamming up starts it really gets on my nerves.

Annoying! Didn't finish both dramas because of that, which is why I have no idea what the endings were. You have to see the live moving shows to understand what I mean...these pictures don't quite get my point through.







1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/13/08
have you noticed Kame and Jin... when they are walking?..as if they're walkin' in a catwalk with swaying hips and all! ionno i find em sexy though *ehhh?*

in general
...it pains me to hear some taiwanese actress screaming and nagging--geeze their voice hunt me till i sleep!
...some character actresses get to my nerves..guess it means they are effective!

Ella- eeekk i don't like her acting..AT ALL!
Rainie- sometimes i find her cute when she make-face, but there are times when i'm like "enough already puhleese!"
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
rainie yang when she's mad
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

wicked-59 wrote:

Nishikido Ryo lifts one of his eye brows,, HOT!!!!


OMG! i totally love it when he does that!!
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

fuzion_noizuf wrote:

have you noticed Kame and Jin... when they are walking?..as if they're walkin' in a catwalk with swaying hips and all! ionno i find em sexy though *ehhh?*

in general
...it pains me to hear some taiwanese actress screaming and nagging--geeze their voice hunt me till i sleep!
...some character actresses get to my nerves..guess it means they are effective!

Ella- eeekk i don't like her acting..AT ALL!
Rainie- sometimes i find her cute when she make-face, but there are times when i'm like "enough already puhleese!"


i agree........Ella can't act at all and the weird faces just completely kills her dramatic acting career.
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Europe~
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
I don't like it when actors are really mad and trying to intimidate their opponents and the open their eyes as wide as they can...
You can't really take them seriously if they do that, I just start to laugh!
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

sizar wrote:

I don't like it when actors are really mad and trying to intimidate their opponents and the open their eyes as wide as they can...
You can't really take them seriously if they do that, I just start to laugh!


I laugh at these moments too, then I get yelled at for ruining the moment. XD
412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08
In a Korean drama:
1. When they take out the cell phone battery instead of turning it off.
2. During a kissing scene, they just pause when their lips touch. No movement at all.
3. Then ending of the drama..It doesn't seems finished nor have a conclusion, it needs a second part.
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

smilingnews wrote:

Ariel Lin squints a lot which bugs me.
Barbie Hsu can't run normally either


lol i totally agree about Barbie Xu
1958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

runrunSQUIDY wrote:

In full house, Song hye kyo kept on singing and looking another way.
In Devil beside you, Rainie keot on making weird faces that's supposed to be cute
In dramas, whenever the mean people detests someone, they go... hmphft! really quietly


I agree abt Rainie. Sometimes the faces don't even go w/ what's going on. and I'm just like -.-
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Jung Joon Ho - In My Last Scandal, Princess Lulu and Love at Sarangbang, has this really horrid snickering half laugh.
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
when they are trying to stop theirselves from smiling...
(i dunno...)
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / with Nichkhun
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
lol i LOVEE when yamapi does his scrunched up lip thingy.
although he does in in EVERY drama, he still makes it look original<3
hahaha
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

maybelle916 wrote:

I really get annoyed when Ella makes these weird faces....in both Hana Kimi Taiwan and that drama ...star something with the other members of SHE. She rolls her eyes, pouts her lips, frowns and everything just doesn't look good at all. It's like can't you do anything else with your face?! When she's normal, she looks fine but when the acting or hamming up starts it really gets on my nerves.

Annoying! Didn't finish both dramas because of that, which is why I have no idea what the endings were. You have to see the live moving shows to understand what I mean...these pictures don't quite get my point through.









totally agree. it's not cute at all, it's just annoying >__>
23002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Here, sometimes.
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

sizar wrote:

I don't like it when actors are really mad and trying to intimidate their opponents and the open their eyes as wide as they can...
You can't really take them seriously if they do that, I just start to laugh!


Oh yeah!! For instance, Miura Haruma in Gokusen 3!!! I laughed too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.