Post Reply Gazette Fanservice [PicS]
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
hi everyone!

here R some of the Gazette's Fanservice Pics







(RukiXUruha)







(AoiXUruha) Don't misunderstand its on the cheek











kawayiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


















Posted 8/15/08









Posted 8/27/08
i found these 2 Gifs




Cute>3



Member
15785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ---mystic moon----
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

kyukan wrote:

i found these 2 Gifs




Cute>3





I can watch the second clip all day long....lol.
Member
14531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / on tour w/ GazettE
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Kai <333~ *notice anything?*


RukixUruha




Member
264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fantasy World
Offline
Posted 10/11/08


*stares at the pic for 10min. with open mouth * OMG
Member
23646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Ruki's Lair.
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
made this a while back...ruki touching...something???

Member
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Aoi's House! (ins...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

shima00 wrote:



*stares at the pic for 10min. with open mouth * OMG



AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Member
4699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / [email protected] RoCkErZ wOrL...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

xDaphne93x wrote:


shima00 wrote:



*stares at the pic for 10min. with open mouth * OMG



AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!




lo0o0ol stop it kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Member
19836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Aoi's House! (ins...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

shinigami888 wrote:


xDaphne93x wrote:


shima00 wrote:



*stares at the pic for 10min. with open mouth * OMG



AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!




lo0o0ol stop it kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


hahahahah u cant help but stare at it. nosebleed!!!
Member
4699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / [email protected] RoCkErZ wOrL...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

xDaphne93x wrote:


shinigami888 wrote:


xDaphne93x wrote:


shima00 wrote:



*stares at the pic for 10min. with open mouth * OMG



AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!




lo0o0ol stop it kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


hahahahah u cant help but stare at it. nosebleed!!!




Im not staring O__o

>___< ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont want to look


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you perverts >O< lo0o0l

Posted 1/11/09


THIS IS THE CUTEST..LOL
Member
18682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~in my happy place~
Offline
Posted 2/3/09



i found this one! Uruha and Reita hugging! xD
You must be logged in to post.