First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Things You Can't Joke About With Girls
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 3/16/07

mushroomjay wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:

Don't irritate a girl if she's having her period --- or else you're dead meat!


Also don't accuse a woman of having PMS everytime she's angry. That will piss her off even more. God forbid we actually have justified anger right...?


My sister threw the phone at me because I was cleaning up the shitty Windows family computer.

That's not justified anger o_O


Haha I didn't say we ALWAYS had justified anger, I just meant our PMS isn't ALWAYS to blame. It might be because your sister is a brat, not because she's a woman.
Posted 3/16/07

mushroomjay wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:


cbisram wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:

^ Not really jay... You also need to be sensitive sometimes and know that 'thin' line which separates jokes and something isn't.

that's exactly the diff b/w guy and girl interpersonal relations, guys don't have this line of sensitivity, we inately know of shit we aren't supposed to joke about. As long as we don't mention our mothers, everything else in a conversation between guys is fair game, wheras the same can only be said if we find a girl who is sarcastic, otherwise most of the females I know get too offended.


Oh well, If you're in front with the girl you loved --- i'm sure you can't even try to joke her around cos you'll be ratty scared.


Very true, you try to bring up a little bit of fun by jokingly saying something (often obviously joking) and she pulls out a god damned chain saw and cuts your balls off then nails them to the wall.

that'd be funny

13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 3/16/07

reikiaddict wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:


cbisram wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:

^ Not really jay... You also need to be sensitive sometimes and know that 'thin' line which separates jokes and something isn't.

that's exactly the diff b/w guy and girl interpersonal relations, guys don't have this line of sensitivity, we inately know of shit we aren't supposed to joke about. As long as we don't mention our mothers, everything else in a conversation between guys is fair game, wheras the same can only be said if we find a girl who is sarcastic, otherwise most of the females I know get too offended.


Oh well, If you're in front with the girl you loved --- i'm sure you can't even try to joke her around cos you'll be ratty scared.


I do it every single day...but apologize and just chill on msn at night...haha

^ Damn! You're a player.. haha! And that makes you perfect ---- for the grill.


cbisram wrote:
maybe, but if she liked me, and I liked her, then there's not a joke in the world that would irritate her

^And that'll be your shortcomings C --- and the girl will understand that. Oh well, She'll be hurting anyway, just afraid to show you.
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/16/07
^^LOL she doesnt know I like her anyways...and besides im not the only one doin it....hahaha
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 3/16/07

mushroomjay wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:


cbisram wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:

^ Not really jay... You also need to be sensitive sometimes and know that 'thin' line which separates jokes and something isn't.

that's exactly the diff b/w guy and girl interpersonal relations, guys don't have this line of sensitivity, we inately know of shit we aren't supposed to joke about. As long as we don't mention our mothers, everything else in a conversation between guys is fair game, wheras the same can only be said if we find a girl who is sarcastic, otherwise most of the females I know get too offended.


Oh well, If you're in front with the girl you loved --- i'm sure you can't even try to joke her around cos you'll be ratty scared.


Very true, you try to bring up a little bit of fun by jokingly saying something (often obviously joking) and she pulls out a god damned chain saw and cuts your balls off then nails them to the wall.

Hahahaha! I hope i could do that. Too bad -- i can only hit a man's ball with a baseball bat and run.
Posted 3/16/07

mushroomjay wrote:


x0needlesandguns0x wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:

Very true, you try to bring up a little bit of fun by jokingly saying something (often obviously joking) and she pulls out a god damned chain saw and cuts your balls off then nails them to the wall.

that'd be funny



Oh you're a cruel bitch. : s







Kidding. : D Still, that was pretty messed up of you o_O

people say i've got a morbid personality

20499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The World
Offline
Posted 3/16/07

Do0mAid wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:

Don't irritate a girl if she's having her period --- or else you're dead meat!


Also don't accuse a woman of having PMS everytime she's angry. That will piss her off even more. God forbid we actually have justified anger right...?


My sister threw the phone at me because I was cleaning up the shitty Windows family computer.

That's not justified anger o_O


Haha I didn't say we ALWAYS had justified anger, I just meant our PMS isn't ALWAYS to blame. It might be because your sister is a brat, not because she's a woman.


iono about that. I don't really blame on their pmsing but i tend to think they got issues^_^hehe......not literallythough.(don't want to die)
5131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / nyc
Offline
Posted 3/16/07
their looks and weight:)
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 3/16/07

hitorihanzo wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


mushroomjay wrote:


Do0mAid wrote:


simpleyesa wrote:

Don't irritate a girl if she's having her period --- or else you're dead meat!


Also don't accuse a woman of having PMS everytime she's angry. That will piss her off even more. God forbid we actually have justified anger right...?


My sister threw the phone at me because I was cleaning up the shitty Windows family computer.

That's not justified anger o_O


Haha I didn't say we ALWAYS had justified anger, I just meant our PMS isn't ALWAYS to blame. It might be because your sister is a brat, not because she's a woman.


iono about that. I don't really blame on their pmsing but i tend to think they got issues^_^hehe......not literallythough.(don't want to die)


All people have issues XD Whether your male of female definitely doesn't change that =P
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/16/07
Telling them that they look uglier than yesterday...XD.
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/07
Do we really need to quote the entire conversation? (waits for crunchyslap )
14477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Moving around or...
Offline
Posted 3/16/07
hmm for me most girls dont mind when i tell them bad stuff, and i'm always serious, for example i tell one of my friends she's getting fat, and she'll go i know i know jeez
20499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The World
Offline
Posted 3/16/07
^she must be a close friend or sometimes female hide their feelings.


Do0mAid wrote:
All people have issues XD Whether your male of female definitely doesn't change that =P


ehhh if you say so doom aid.

but yeah talking about a females weight is probably the biggest mistakes you can do. also i don't think joking with females using pick up lines a good idea either.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/07
that one is funny "sorry babe condom broke!" lmao she'll be pissed
13014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / in the club
Offline
Posted 3/16/07

mauz15 wrote:

Do we really need to quote the entire conversation? (waits for crunchyslap )

Damn! it'll be yes. *multiple crunchy claps on Mauzy*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.