First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Avatar Repair/Seiyo Elementary Shop
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
JUNE 07 2008



JUNE 14 2008


JUNE 27 2008


Youh wanna make some? Post it!
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08
nani?!? shop?? sounds fun so r we going to buy it or what?
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08

whatevrgal wrote:

nani?!? shop?? sounds fun so r we going to buy it or what?


yup yup a shop :D
no u can just take it if yooh want
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
So you can put ur name on it or something?
Posted 8/21/08
this is neat
Posted 8/21/08
lmaoo thank youh
Posted 8/21/08
what programs do you guys use?
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:

nani?!? shop?? sounds fun so r we going to buy it or what?


yup yup a shop :D
no u can just take it if yooh want :D


oh okay..........
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

precious4u wrote:

So you can put ur name on it or something?


yup
Creator
61798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

Cami223 wrote:

this is neat


thnx very much
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

animeluvergurl101 wrote:


precious4u wrote:

So you can put ur name on it or something?


yup


Neat.
Student Of Seiyo Elementary
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

animegurl24 wrote:

JUNE 07 2008



JUNE 14 2008


JUNE 27 2008


Youh wanna make some? Post it!


umm ill just get the colored manga okay?
Posted 8/25/08

whatevrgal wrote:


animegurl24 wrote:

JUNE 07 2008



JUNE 14 2008


JUNE 27 2008


Youh wanna make some? Post it!


umm ill just get the colored manga okay?


suree ok youh dont have to ask just take
Posted 8/29/08
gonna add some more tomorrow
Posted 8/30/08

Cami223 wrote:

what programs do you guys use?


oh for these avatars here in the avatar shop?

we used photoscape
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.