First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
ages of people in crunchyroll...
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

kingdom93 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Weird. Why am I the only person here that acts like a 19 year old, yet I'm still 13... . . .


or is it that you think you act like a 19 year old which makes you think you're more mature then others when you may not be which would in turn make you act like a 13 year old.


Nope.
I'm really 13.
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Weird. Why am I the only person here that acts like a 19 year old, yet I'm still 13... . . .


or is it that you think you act like a 19 year old which makes you think you're more mature then others when you may not be which would in turn make you act like a 13 year old.


Nope.
I'm really 13.


No i meant you MAY THINK you act like a 19 year old by THINKING you're more mature then people, but in reality it MAY not be true that you are mature and that would be the thinking of a 13 year old
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

kingdom93 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Weird. Why am I the only person here that acts like a 19 year old, yet I'm still 13... . . .


or is it that you think you act like a 19 year old which makes you think you're more mature then others when you may not be which would in turn make you act like a 13 year old.


Nope.
I'm really 13.


No i meant you MAY THINK you act like a 19 year old by THINKING you're more mature then people, but in reality it MAY not be true that you are mature and that would be the thinking of a 13 year old


Nope.
I'm really 13.
I already thought about having thoughts like yours; saying to myself "If I think mature, then it's like degrading my own self with a minimum standard.". Which is why, I can't even comprehend on to how mature I really am. Even though I'm only 13, it doesn't mean that I can't think mature, yet also act mature simply because by age.
I still think thinking mature is a necessity and that's why I'm doing such things.
Again, I'll tell you this; I don't give nor tell my thoughts to the people around me since I dislike talking. So there's a minimum fact that they won't know if I'm mature or not. But they can tell it about my conclude actions or to my simple way of living life.
Hyeahhhh.... So I guess that if people decided on me being NOT mature, and I can't just simply ignore it. I think I'll accept it, instead. But really, I try my best to think mature.
139376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Florida..the OTHE...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

tongiethao wrote:


Kiyohime1 wrote:


tongiethao wrote:

well, i'm 19 and
honestly coming here
makes me feel younger
only when im posting
thread or watching dramas.

besides that, the people here
seems so young. like true or
not, the people that buddy me
are much younger than me and
it makes me feel old. lol. but
19 is definitely NOT old! lol


Seriously, you better be lucky you said that 19 was NOT old..or else I would have had to hunt you down and kick your butt...



haha it was just a joke
but definitely i think 30 is
old. ekk!!


Okay..in a few years when I turn 30, I'm going to hunt you down and kick your butt. 30 IS NOT OLD! Don't you know that 30 is the new 20...40 is the new 30..and 50 is the new 40. You see, every ten years as one gets older, they go BACK 10 years YOUNGER. Now, when one gets to be..ohh..say...90, THEN you can say that I'm OLD. (And yes..I'm joking when I say that I'm going to kick your butt.....or.....am I......)
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Kiyohime1 wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


Kiyohime1 wrote:


tongiethao wrote:

well, i'm 19 and
honestly coming here
makes me feel younger
only when im posting
thread or watching dramas.

besides that, the people here
seems so young. like true or
not, the people that buddy me
are much younger than me and
it makes me feel old. lol. but
19 is definitely NOT old! lol


Seriously, you better be lucky you said that 19 was NOT old..or else I would have had to hunt you down and kick your butt...



haha it was just a joke
but definitely i think 30 is
old. ekk!!


Okay..in a few years when I turn 30, I'm going to hunt you down and kick your butt. 30 IS NOT OLD! Don't you know that 30 is the new 20...40 is the new 30..and 50 is the new 40. You see, every ten years as one gets older, they go BACK 10 years YOUNGER. Now, when one gets to be..ohh..say...90, THEN you can say that I'm OLD. (And yes..I'm joking when I say that I'm going to kick your butt.....or.....am I......)


ahah, maybe so.
but it's okay if you
hunt me down and kick
my butt! lol i probably won't
recognized you nor know
you, cause you'd probably be
a young looking 30 year old.
lol.
139376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Florida..the OTHE...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

tongiethao wrote:


Kiyohime1 wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


Kiyohime1 wrote:


tongiethao wrote:

well, i'm 19 and
honestly coming here
makes me feel younger
only when im posting
thread or watching dramas.

besides that, the people here
seems so young. like true or
not, the people that buddy me
are much younger than me and
it makes me feel old. lol. but
19 is definitely NOT old! lol


Seriously, you better be lucky you said that 19 was NOT old..or else I would have had to hunt you down and kick your butt...



haha it was just a joke
but definitely i think 30 is
old. ekk!!


Okay..in a few years when I turn 30, I'm going to hunt you down and kick your butt. 30 IS NOT OLD! Don't you know that 30 is the new 20...40 is the new 30..and 50 is the new 40. You see, every ten years as one gets older, they go BACK 10 years YOUNGER. Now, when one gets to be..ohh..say...90, THEN you can say that I'm OLD. (And yes..I'm joking when I say that I'm going to kick your butt.....or.....am I......)


ahah, maybe so.
but it's okay if you
hunt me down and kick
my butt! lol i probably won't
recognized you nor know
you, cause you'd probably be
a young looking 30 year old.
lol.


Ahaha!! She finally got it!!! Now..to rule the world...
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Weird. Why am I the only person here that acts like a 19 year old, yet I'm still 13... . . .


or is it that you think you act like a 19 year old which makes you think you're more mature then others when you may not be which would in turn make you act like a 13 year old.


Nope.
I'm really 13.


No i meant you MAY THINK you act like a 19 year old by THINKING you're more mature then people, but in reality it MAY not be true that you are mature and that would be the thinking of a 13 year old


Nope.
I'm really 13.
I already thought about having thoughts like yours; saying to myself "If I think mature, then it's like degrading my own self with a minimum standard.". Which is why, I can't even comprehend on to how mature I really am. Even though I'm only 13, it doesn't mean that I can't think mature, yet also act mature simply because by age.
I think thinking mature is a necessity and that's why I'm doing such things.
Again, I'll tell you this; I don't give nor tell my thoughts to the people around me since I dislike talking. So there's a minimum fact that they won't know if I'm mature or not. But they can tell it about my conclude actions or to my simple way of living life.
Hyeahhhh.... So I guess that if people decided on me being NOT mature, and I can't just simply ignore it. I think I'll accept it, instead. But really, I try my best to think mature.

then why would you compare yourself to a 19 year old's way of thinking because you haven't experienced that yet and you said you don't actually know how mature you are. Maturity also isn't a necessity people can function decently in society with little of it. Also simple living isn't really a sign a maturity. If you can't afford something you won't buy it (which is common sense) and if you can afford it and don't buy it its because you don't really want it. Also its harder to convey maturity through actions because maturity is mostly a process of thinking and its much to convey (it is possible but its much easier to show that you're not mature through actions because there aren't as many things to do that will show maturity) and communication is essential to being mature, you need socialize with others. And if you accept that some people MAY think you're not mature then you most likely wouldn't keep thinking you were mature.
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
now this guy here ^^^
i officially* give you the right to act like your 19 years old even though your 13.. i mean 15
since u have such a convincing argument

* yes i have the power cus im godly like taht
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

kingdom93 wrote:

then why would you compare yourself to a 19 year old's way of thinking because you haven't experienced that yet and you said you don't actually know how mature you are. Maturity also isn't a necessity people can function decently in society with little of it. Also simple living isn't really a sign a maturity. If you can't afford something you won't buy it (which is common sense) and if you can afford it and don't buy it its because you don't really want it. Also its harder to convey maturity through actions because maturity is mostly a process of thinking and its much to convey (it is possible but its much easier to show that you're not mature through actions because there aren't as many things to do that will show maturity) and communication is essential to being mature, you need socialize with others. And if you accept that some people MAY think you're not mature then you most likely wouldn't keep thinking you were mature.



I just made a comparison to myself and clearly, because I know some things that you don't. Basically, I'm a studying adolescent that learns from simple analysis like visualization of actions. Clearly, I'm just narrowing my own mind due to observations. Yes, I CAN compare the way 19 year olds think. Of course, if I tell you these things, you won't even believe me. Due, this is the Internet, and maybe, I'm really saying such lies.

Also, just because I'm a quiet guy that simples himself to isolation in public, doesn't mean that I don't have any friends.
I have friends here who are already 20 year olds and such are 19's. I have many issues, but meh...
Maturity is a necessity, for me. I seek to be mature already since from the age of 10. I don't like to act childish, I know lots of things an older guy would do, and I'm already going to work. I have a job, basically.
Annndd, I don't see why it's hard to convey maturity through actions. I sense that Maturity is a way to act and express things, and not just with words. It's hard to express in words, really. But I think of it as a yes. Providing me to believe things the way I see it. Justify, maybe.
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Would you believe if I told you I'm 13?
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

then why would you compare yourself to a 19 year old's way of thinking because you haven't experienced that yet and you said you don't actually know how mature you are. Maturity also isn't a necessity people can function decently in society with little of it. Also simple living isn't really a sign a maturity. If you can't afford something you won't buy it (which is common sense) and if you can afford it and don't buy it its because you don't really want it. Also its harder to convey maturity through actions because maturity is mostly a process of thinking and its much to convey (it is possible but its much easier to show that you're not mature through actions because there aren't as many things to do that will show maturity) and communication is essential to being mature, you need socialize with others. And if you accept that some people MAY think you're not mature then you most likely wouldn't keep thinking you were mature.



I just made a comparison to myself and clearly, because I know some things that you don't. Basically, I'm a studying adolescent that learns from simple analysis like visualization of actions. Clearly, I'm just narrowing my own mind due to observations. Yes, I CAN compare the way 19 year olds think. Of course, if I tell you these things, you won't even believe me. Due, this is the Internet, and maybe, I'm really saying such lies.

Also, just because I'm a quiet guy that simples himself to isolation in public, doesn't mean that I don't have any friends.
I have friends here who are already 20 year olds and such are 19's. I have many issues, but meh...
Maturity is a necessity, for me. I seek to be mature already since from the age of 10. I don't like to act childish, I know lots of things an older guy would do, and I'm already going to work. I have a job, basically.
Annndd, I don't see why it's hard to convey maturity through actions. I sense that Maturity is a way to act and express things, and not just with words. It's hard to express in words, really. But I think of it as a yes. Providing me to believe things the way I see it. Justify, maybe.


I still don't see how you can compare yourself to a 19 year old because you have never experienced the way they actually think. If you attempt to compare yourself to people here or anywhere else on the internet it would not really work well because everyone changes while they are on the computer because their identities are masked. And to your other point yes people learn from actions but you can't really show maturity through actions (its quite easy to show immaturity through actions though) the few examples I can think of off the of my head that would leave an impression to others of maturity are saving someone, taking the time to go out of your way to help someone, etc. and the ones that no one would even take to notice would be not laughing at a joke the insults others (which by human nature everyone does once in awhile). And being social OUTSIDE of the internet is maturity. Its different from when you talk to someone from the computer because most likely they just think of you as another person they have on their buddy list and not a friend(there was a thread about this) and if you have older friends on the internet there's a high chance they have not shown their real personality anyway. And lets say you have a Job. Just because you have a job doesn't mean you're mature. If you mow lawns, throw newspapers, work as a cashier (all the typical jobs for someone your age range) there's no real way to measure maturity. Any child can get a newspaper job and it could be because he wants to throw things. Also being a cashier requires social skills which may be a sign a maturity due to the interaction with customers but as you said isolate yourself to the public. And just because you crave maturity doesn't mean you have it. I can postulate/assume you have seen those little girls who around 4-5 who dress up in their mother's clothes and saying they're grown up and those other people who suck up to their kindergarten teacher in an attempt to be mature. It doesn't mean they are. And it is much easier to express maturity in words because conversation about topics show the nature of how your mind thinks about topics (i.e. shows how mature you are) and that also ties in with being social is necessary for maturity.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

kingdom93 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

then why would you compare yourself to a 19 year old's way of thinking because you haven't experienced that yet and you said you don't actually know how mature you are. Maturity also isn't a necessity people can function decently in society with little of it. Also simple living isn't really a sign a maturity. If you can't afford something you won't buy it (which is common sense) and if you can afford it and don't buy it its because you don't really want it. Also its harder to convey maturity through actions because maturity is mostly a process of thinking and its much to convey (it is possible but its much easier to show that you're not mature through actions because there aren't as many things to do that will show maturity) and communication is essential to being mature, you need socialize with others. And if you accept that some people MAY think you're not mature then you most likely wouldn't keep thinking you were mature.



I just made a comparison to myself and clearly, because I know some things that you don't. Basically, I'm a studying adolescent that learns from simple analysis like visualization of actions. Clearly, I'm just narrowing my own mind due to observations. Yes, I CAN compare the way 19 year olds think. Of course, if I tell you these things, you won't even believe me. Due, this is the Internet, and maybe, I'm really saying such lies.

Also, just because I'm a quiet guy that simples himself to isolation in public, doesn't mean that I don't have any friends.
I have friends here who are already 20 year olds and such are 19's. I have many issues, but meh...
Maturity is a necessity, for me. I seek to be mature already since from the age of 10. I don't like to act childish, I know lots of things an older guy would do, and I'm already going to work. I have a job, basically.
Annndd, I don't see why it's hard to convey maturity through actions. I sense that Maturity is a way to act and express things, and not just with words. It's hard to express in words, really. But I think of it as a yes. Providing me to believe things the way I see it. Justify, maybe.


I still don't see how you can compare yourself to a 19 year old because you have never experienced the way they actually think. If you attempt to compare yourself to people here or anywhere else on the internet it would not really work well because everyone changes while they are on the computer because their identities are masked. And to your other point yes people learn from actions but you can't really show maturity through actions (its quite easy to show immaturity through actions though) the few examples I can think of off the of my head that would leave an impression to others of maturity are saving someone, taking the time to go out of your way to help someone, etc. and the ones that no one would even take to notice would be not laughing at a joke the insults others (which by human nature everyone does once in awhile). And being social OUTSIDE of the internet is maturity. Its different from when you talk to someone from the computer because most likely they just think of you as another person they have on their buddy list and not a friend(there was a thread about this) and if you have older friends on the internet there's a high chance they have not shown their real personality anyway. And lets say you have a Job. Just because you have a job doesn't mean you're mature. If you mow lawns, throw newspapers, work as a cashier (all the typical jobs for someone your age range) there's no real way to measure maturity. Any child can get a newspaper job and it could be because he wants to throw things. Also being a cashier requires social skills which may be a sign a maturity due to the interaction with customers but as you said isolate yourself to the public. And just because you crave maturity doesn't mean you have it. I can postulate/assume you have seen those little girls who around 4-5 who dress up in their mother's clothes and saying they're grown up and those other people who suck up to their kindergarten teacher in an attempt to be mature. It doesn't mean they are. And it is much easier to express maturity in words because conversation about topics show the nature of how your mind thinks about topics (i.e. shows how mature you are) and that also ties in with being social is necessary for maturity.


I'll make this argument as simple as crystal clear. I still have a hangover.

I'm NOT mature and I CAN'T mature because I haven't experienced it.
I can't say that I'm mature because my age isn't still for maturity.
I don't know how a mature guy works or something, because I'm still not 19.

Yeah. I said that I'm mature, yet you said I'm not, because of those 3, which doesn't make any difference at all. and they all stand for your post. Every post of yours.
Posted 9/7/08
i thought this was a simple question...not really argument material.
anyway...I'm 20 although I don't act like it...hey younger years are more funner
Posted 9/7/08
I'm 20, and I think I act 20....I have alot of friends on here of all ages though.
4653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / southern air temp...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
i am 14....most of my friends here are just my classsmates
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.