First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
how come asian guys don't date black or arab girls?
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08


well i'm not i mean i barely see asians with them.....just asking why
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
That's generalizing.
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
How about this: Why don't Arab or Black girls date Asian guys?
Posted 8/12/08
it's just preference for some.
personally i think many arab women are beautiful, but at the same time there's so much political
correctness right dealing w/ the arab world that I wouldnt be surprised that some are turned off by that.

i feel bad for arab women w/ all those honor killings going.. it's bs i tell you
sorry but thats what I think about that.
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
Asian guys don't date black girls? I've seen a plenty in my lifetime. ( And I'm sure that most of the time, the woman refuses to date the Asian guy).

Arabs? I'm pretty sure it's mostly a cultural difference.
Posted 8/12/08
I hate people who generalise, stereotype, discriminate...
Posted 8/12/08

thefinalword wrote:

it's just preference for some.
personally i think many arab women are beautiful, but at the same time there's so much political
correctness right dealing w/ the arab world that I wouldnt be surprised that some are turned off by that.

i feel bad for arab women w/ all those honor killings going.. it's bs i tell you
sorry but thats what I think about that.



umm honor killings???
Arabs do not do that
11460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Technically, Arab girls are actually Mediterranean (in terms of physical aspect).
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08

imanmoh wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

it's just preference for some.
personally i think many arab women are beautiful, but at the same time there's so much political
correctness right dealing w/ the arab world that I wouldnt be surprised that some are turned off by that.

i feel bad for arab women w/ all those honor killings going.. it's bs i tell you
sorry but thats what I think about that.



umm honor killings???
Arabs do not do that


well It was covered on MSNBC..

" Honor killings are being conducted amongst the arab and muslim world in the name of islam
90,000 to 100,000 women are killed each year due to honor killings. "
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
yeah, i never seen an asian guy with a black or arab girl. but it doesn't mean they don't exist. i just think very few of them do. but oh well, it don't matter
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / missing
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
if you live in uae or saudi you'll know WHY asians or other ethnicity dont date arabs.....
3405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
For one thing, the religious restrictions that Arab women seem to face seems a little...I don't know the correct word.
Posted 8/12/08

thefinalword wrote:


imanmoh wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

it's just preference for some.
personally i think many arab women are beautiful, but at the same time there's so much political
correctness right dealing w/ the arab world that I wouldnt be surprised that some are turned off by that.

i feel bad for arab women w/ all those honor killings going.. it's bs i tell you
sorry but thats what I think about that.



umm honor killings???
Arabs do not do that


well It was covered on MSNBC..

" Honor killings are being conducted amongst the arab and muslim world in the name of islam
90,000 to 100,000 women are killed each year due to honor killings. "



well then...that doesn't seem right
people are messing up the islamic religion!
it says NOWHERE to kill
in fact if muslims kill in Islam it would be as if they had killed the entire world....in God's eyes and as it says so in the Quran.


1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / mi casa
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
i dont know...im not asian... XD
11066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / nJ
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
absolutely..i agree with u kdoll......

.... there's also some asian guys who dated with blacks but never last....................

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.