First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
how come asian guys don't date black or arab girls?
Posted 8/12/08

imanmoh wrote:



well i'm not i mean i barely see asians with them.....just asking why


ummmm because we don't like your kind. water and oil don't mix so yeah. also we don't want YOU PEOPLE to taint our gene pool.
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

thefinalword wrote:

it's just preference for some.
personally i think many arab women are beautiful, but at the same time there's so much political
correctness right dealing w/ the arab world that I wouldnt be surprised that some are turned off by that.

i feel bad for arab women w/ all those honor killings going.. it's bs i tell you
sorry but thats what I think about that.


sorry but what do u mean by honor killings
Posted 8/12/08

mahooya wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

it's just preference for some.
personally i think many arab women are beautiful, but at the same time there's so much political
correctness right dealing w/ the arab world that I wouldnt be surprised that some are turned off by that.

i feel bad for arab women w/ all those honor killings going.. it's bs i tell you
sorry but thats what I think about that.


sorry but what do u mean by honor killings


look above and find the posts and videos.
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

thefinalword wrote:


imanmoh wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

it's just preference for some.
personally i think many arab women are beautiful, but at the same time there's so much political
correctness right dealing w/ the arab world that I wouldnt be surprised that some are turned off by that.

i feel bad for arab women w/ all those honor killings going.. it's bs i tell you
sorry but thats what I think about that.



umm honor killings???
Arabs do not do that


well It was covered on MSNBC..

" Honor killings are being conducted amongst the arab and muslim world in the name of islam
90,000 to 100,000 women are killed each year due to honor killings. "


c'mon for God sake

im arab girl
exactly in arab gulf and i dont see this happend
what the hell
all ppl hate us and make rumor about us i dont know why (i dont mean u with those ppl) but generally

we are good ppl
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
^

so ur telling me hundreds of thousands of people just disappeared randomly?
go do some research, then tell me i'm wrong.

I never said muslims were BAD people, stop taking my words out of context.
certain extremists are, and the situation islam itself is in isnt exactly good.
Take it however you want, that's the truth.
Posted 8/12/08
I dnt wna get stoned to death init!
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

thefinalword wrote:

^

so ur telling me hundreds of thousands of people just disappeared randomly?
go do some research, then tell me i'm wrong.


maybe they r really disapeared not just here in our countries
there's also million WOMEN disapeared around the world

and the video u put from (youtube) she is just one from million
and her look not from gulf

anyway r u arabi gurl?
im living in the middle and i know everything happen here
i dont see woman really disapeared like that
i rarely see woman's die becz of someone killed her by name (honor killing)
sorry but (honor killings) make me lol


sorry for my bad english
i just want to show u my point about that
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
so your argument is because you've never heard of it
that you're denying they happen? You're telling me these random people
just disappear and it has nothing to do with honor killings?
Many of them survived their attack and have told their stories to the news
so you coming and telling me that they're aren't happening is full of crap.

Look at the numerous stories of women and children burned alive in their bed
as they slept, or the woman who was murdered with a shoe lace and her
body dumped in a suit case, or the twins who were shot 11 times by their
own father who CONVENIENTLY disappeared after their deaths.

One thing was a constant in all these stories, they were showing signs
of western exposure... and some times it's has nothing to do with the west...

like i said, do some damn research and tell me that this isn't going on.
And quite frankly I dont care if you live in the middle east, hell i dont care if you
live next door... prove to me that this is all one big conspiracy and i'll buy
you a big freaking cookie.

tell me these stories are fake....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scl0tNXS_VU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujqmv-VPN6I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqKCYhUPprY
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
given that most black women look like black men with wigs on + an extra 75 lbs...



asians (male or female) are not into gorillas, unless the asian is a whore / prostitute / ghetto trash.

as far as arabs - i've seen non-whore asians with them.


as far as the honor killings - it's all true. all you have to do is google up some basic news.
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

thefinalword wrote:

so your argument is because you've never heard of it
that you're denying they happen? You're telling me these random people
just disappear and it has nothing to do with honor killings?
Many of them survived their attack and have told their stories to the news
so you coming and telling me that they're aren't happening is full of crap.

Look at the numerous stories of women and children burned alive in their bed
as they slept, or the woman who was murdered with a shoe lace and her
body dumped in a suit case, or the twins who were shot 11 times by their
own father who CONVENIENTLY disappeared after their deaths.

One thing was a constant in all these stories, they were showing signs
of western exposure... and some times it's has nothing to do with the west...

like i said, do some damn research and tell me that this isn't going on.
And quite frankly I dont care if you live in the middle east, hell i dont care if you
live next door... prove to me that this is all one big conspiracy and i'll buy
you a big freaking cookie.

tell me this story is fake....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scl0tNXS_VU


well
im not denying it's not happeing
and u want to prove me that woman in US disapeared like this c'mon
in every country this happen to be more honest
but the honor killing not happen in my country and this the most important thing

surly im not supporting to kill each other like animals

and i dont need to show u provement coz im sure i didnt heared about all this shit happen here
and thank God im living in good country which dont believe in honor killing (BAHRAIN)

and why u using so much hell i dont care damn

waiting for the big cookie anyway
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
im black i would date an azn dude i have no problem with it i have a friend who dated a chinese girl but they broke up because her parents were racist against black ppl and she tried to rebel but at the end they threatened to send her to China dat was messed up....but it is out there but its hardly seen
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08

mahooya wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

so your argument is because you've never heard of it
that you're denying they happen? You're telling me these random people
just disappear and it has nothing to do with honor killings?
Many of them survived their attack and have told their stories to the news
so you coming and telling me that they're aren't happening is full of crap.

Look at the numerous stories of women and children burned alive in their bed
as they slept, or the woman who was murdered with a shoe lace and her
body dumped in a suit case, or the twins who were shot 11 times by their
own father who CONVENIENTLY disappeared after their deaths.

One thing was a constant in all these stories, they were showing signs
of western exposure... and some times it's has nothing to do with the west...

like i said, do some damn research and tell me that this isn't going on.
And quite frankly I dont care if you live in the middle east, hell i dont care if you
live next door... prove to me that this is all one big conspiracy and i'll buy
you a big freaking cookie.

tell me this story is fake....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scl0tNXS_VU


well
im not denying it's not happeing
and u want to prove me that woman in US disapeared like this c'mon
in every country this happen to be more honest
but the honor killing not happen in my country and this the most important thing

surly im not supporting to kill each other like animals

and i dont need to show u provement coz im sure i didnt heared about all this shit happen here
and thank God im living in good country which dont believe in honor killing (BAHRAIN)

and why u using so much hell i dont care damn

waiting for the big cookie anyway


you're not getting anything because you didn't prove anything.
stop replying unless you have something factual to back up your claims.

oh btw you said honor killings dont happen in ur country?
Oh my, what's this.. an article about an honor killing in Bahrain... dated 2008 as well?
dear me.

http://patdollard.com/2008/01/todays-honor-killing-bahrain-brother-strangles-sis-gets-reduced-sentence/

you better come back with something strong cuz right now you aint got nuthing on this debate.
Posted 8/12/08
im not being racist, but im sure that most guys dont go for black or arab girls.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08

asamiueto wrote:

given that most black women look like black men with wigs on + an extra 75 lbs...

asians (male or female) are not into gorillas, unless the asian is a whore.



Actually there aren't as many ugly fat black girls as you think there are. I've lived in various mostly-black neighborhoods all of my life, and there's plenty of ordinary sexy black girls of all shapes and sizes, from voluptuous and curvy to flat and stick-figured. It's the same for every race, and it's not really fair to generalize a whole race like that.

It might be because of various stereotypes like the one above, or that all black girls are loud and mean and ghetto.
3383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston,Texas
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08

voidlugiron wrote:

This is not a generalization, at least with blacks.

Try finding porn of an asian man on a black woman. I fucking swear it is the rarest shit in the universe.


yeah if you but it that way its true but its funny to
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.