First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
how come asian guys don't date black or arab girls?
667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / With the awesomes...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
im an asian guy ive only dated asian girls.....

i tried once with a black girl and it didnt work out so well
she hurt my feelings T_T (no really she did)

also i tried once with a white girl and that didnt work so well either because she spent alot of my money and was really really really really extremely needy

but for the most part i date only asian girls because to me they are more attractive and i can relate to them more


Posted 8/12/08

Jachina wrote:

...why a lot of Asian guys don't like black women because well, you guys tends to be very loud and aggressive...


dats sooo true!
Posted 8/12/08

imanmoh wrote:

well i'm not i mean i barely see asians with them.....just asking why


maybe coz there're hardly any Asians there in the first place?
Posted 8/12/08

asamiueto wrote:

given that most black women look like black men with wigs on + an extra 75 lbs...



asians (male or female) are not into gorillas, unless the asian is a whore.

as far as arabs - i've seen honorable (non-whore) asians with them.

as far as the honor killings - it's all true. all you have to do is google up some basic news.



looks whos talking
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
Black girls usually go for gangster/ghetto types u get me bruv? such as 50 cent, snoop dogg, Jay Z... etc u get d picture. they have to talk like this: 'wassup blud/bruv/my hommie...how's it diggin'? ...dats dope/fly...u want beef?!...(sorry if these slangs r a bit out coz im not into black gangster culture)
moreover, Asians tend not to be like dat, except for viets. i have no idea why viets love beggin ghetto/gangsta.
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / In a box
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
Not sure, I don't date Asian guys because they don't appeal to me. I have nothing against them but most (not all) of the cute Asian guys I've seen look girly. I like the guys I date to look like guys.
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / In a box
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

tiffanyz609 wrote:


Avarwen wrote:

Not sure, I don't date Asian guys because they don't appeal to me. I have nothing against them but most (not all) of the cute Asian guys I've seen look girly. I like the guys I date to look like guys.


Totally agree! Although there are some cute and masculine Asian guys. I've only met a couple in my lifetime, though.


True but they are hard to find.
Posted 8/12/08

Avarwen wrote:

...most (not all) of the cute Asian guys I've seen look girly...


sounds like Taiwan and Japan!
Posted 8/12/08

vietboy101593 wrote:

i tried once with a black girl and it didnt work out so well. she hurt my feelings T_T (no really she did)


wot did she do? (if u dnt mind saying)
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

kdoll wrote:

if you live in uae or saudi you'll know WHY asians or other ethnicity dont date arabs.....


care to share why??
Posted 8/12/08
LOL ive met a half arab girl and i wanted to date her problem is she is living in europe.
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08

Shinjy wrote:

Black girls usually go for gangster/ghetto types u get me bruv? such as 50 cent, snoop dogg, Jay Z... etc u get d picture. they have to talk like this: 'wassup blud/bruv/my hommie...how's it diggin'? ...dats dope/fly...u want beef?!...(sorry if these slangs r a bit out coz im not into black gangster culture)
moreover, Asians tend not to be like dat, except for viets. i have no idea why viets love beggin ghetto/gangsta.


i can see that you are a completely rascist person. How dare you say that black girls go for ghetto types.?!
are you saying all black girls are "ghetto"?
okay can i say then all asians are nerds who love to number crunch and would love a girl who does the same
i am somali arab and beg to differ.
i know lots of black people who don't talk or act ghetto allright?
I extremely wish that you could actually be be blessed with a LITTLE open mindedness.

Posted 8/12/08
ahh i guess i shouldn't have posted this question in the first place....all this negativity
Posted 8/12/08
^ i've never sed all r like dat. and why do ppl think all Chinese like maths?! I hate it!
3799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecuadorian Roast Pot
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
:/ THAT IS SO NOT TRUE! It depends on where you live. I live in New Jersey, I've seen a few asian guys dating black girls :/

o.o and maybe asian guys wonder if arab girls are datable due to their religion and stuff...and stuff..
Posted 8/12/08

Shinjy wrote:

^ i've never sed all r like dat. and why do ppl think all Chinese like maths?! I hate it!

well...i guess that all of us have a little rasicm in us don't we

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.