First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card Request
Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

EclipxeNight wrote:

Picture:
Username:EclipxeNight
Name:Addy
Nickname: Natsumi
D.O.B: June 4, 1995
Gender:female
Age:13


il do it later sorry brb XD
Posted 8/13/08

naruto0191 wrote:


AliceCullen06 wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:


AliceCullen06 wrote:



Username: AliceCullen06
Name:MoMo
Nickname: Alice-chan
D.O.B: June 26 1991
Gender: Female
Age: 17


ah sorry am making it ryt now XD sorry alicecullen


its ok nico-kun. ^_^ take ur time.


ah sorry for the late reply! here it is i was very busy XD:




Thanks i luv it. ^_^ its ok.
Requester
20687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Picture:

Username: xJNY
Name: Nancy
Nickname: Nancy - chan
D.O.B: July 20
Gender: Female
Age: 12
2946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My head is always...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Username: Cutiebunny
Name: Sora
Nickname: Sora- chan
D.O.B: November 11, 1991
Gender: Female
Age: 16
Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/13/08

EclipxeNight wrote:

Picture:
Username:EclipxeNight
Name:Addy
Nickname: Natsumi
D.O.B: June 4, 1995
Gender:female
Age:13


heres ur membership card hope u like it!

Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

xJNY wrote:

Picture:

Username: xJNY
Name: Nancy
Nickname: Nancy - chan
D.O.B: July 20
Gender: Female
Age: 12


here u go hope u like it!

Requester
20687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

naruto0191 wrote:


xJNY wrote:

Picture:

Username: xJNY
Name: Nancy
Nickname: Nancy - chan
D.O.B: July 20
Gender: Female
Age: 12


here u go hope u like it!



Thank YOU. I lovee it =D
Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Cutiebunny wrote:


Username: Cutiebunny
Name: Sora
Nickname: Sora- chan
D.O.B: November 11, 1991
Gender: Female
Age: 16


here it is hope u like it!

Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

xJNY wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:


xJNY wrote:

Picture:

Username: xJNY
Name: Nancy
Nickname: Nancy - chan
D.O.B: July 20
Gender: Female
Age: 12


here u go hope u like it!



Thank YOU. I lovee it =D


haha no problem!
2946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My head is always...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

naruto0191 wrote:


Cutiebunny wrote:


Username: Cutiebunny
Name: Sora
Nickname: Sora- chan
D.O.B: November 11, 1991
Gender: Female
Age: 16


here it is hope u like it!




Thank you! Cx It's awesome!
Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Cutiebunny wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:


Cutiebunny wrote:


Username: Cutiebunny
Name: Sora
Nickname: Sora- chan
D.O.B: November 11, 1991
Gender: Female
Age: 16


here it is hope u like it!




Thank you! Cx It's awesome!


no problem XD
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

naruto0191 wrote:

Hey request your membership card here now! just fill in this application and we'll make it!

Picture:
Username:
Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Gender:
Age:
D.O.B:

Example:


nico could you give me the background for the info?
(where the username, name, nickname, blah blah goes)
Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:

Hey request your membership card here now! just fill in this application and we'll make it!

Picture:
Username:
Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Gender:
Age:
D.O.B:

Example:


nico could you give me the background for the info?
(where the username, name, nickname, blah blah goes)


what i dont get u?
11592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

naruto0191 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:

Hey request your membership card here now! just fill in this application and we'll make it!

Picture:
Username:
Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Gender:
Age:
D.O.B:

Example:


nico could you give me the background for the info?
(where the username, name, nickname, blah blah goes)


what i dont get u?


the background (blue) without letters and stuff ^-^
Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Kumo-Chan wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:


Kumo-Chan wrote:


naruto0191 wrote:

Hey request your membership card here now! just fill in this application and we'll make it!

Picture:
Username:
Name:
Nickname: (optional)
Gender:
Age:
D.O.B:

Example:


nico could you give me the background for the info?
(where the username, name, nickname, blah blah goes)


what i dont get u?


the background (blue) without letters and stuff ^-^



hmm am not gonna tell u...find your own...it took me a day to find this background, sorry...no one told me any backgrounds..they just said no
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.