First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Dark Anime
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / ATL
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Monster scared the crap out of me. The opening and ending songs in themselves were creepy.

I don't know if anime with alot of blood and gore counts but i think Blue seed and Ayatsuri sakon were dark
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America.
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
honestly im not a very big fan of dark anime
mostly cuz its just so intense and yea... stresses me out
but some of the manga i read
deadman wonderland
is pretty damn dark..... -shudders-
well its complete gore and blood but i also find it very dark
its one of the anime/mangas that u rlly dont want to read
but u read it anyway just cause its really good

and yea... its not anime...but;;
lol.
1032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Some place
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Devilswhitewing wrote:

honestly im not a very big fan of dark anime
mostly cuz its just so intense and yea... stresses me out
but some of the manga i read
deadman wonderland
is pretty damn dark..... -shudders-
well its complete gore and blood but i also find it very dark
its one of the anime/mangas that u rlly dont want to read
but u read it anyway just cause its really good

and yea... its not anime...but;;
lol.



OOH, deadman wonderland is great!! I love that manga!!
1329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
97 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Darker than Black, Berserk, Petshop of Horrors, Boogiepop Phantom, Tsukihime, Blood+, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Hellsing.

Dark comes in a lot of shades. But the darker the better right?
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
I prefer darker themed anime over that cutesy crap to be honest >.>
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America.
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

FlawlessObituary wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:

honestly im not a very big fan of dark anime
mostly cuz its just so intense and yea... stresses me out
but some of the manga i read
deadman wonderland
is pretty damn dark..... -shudders-
well its complete gore and blood but i also find it very dark
its one of the anime/mangas that u rlly dont want to read
but u read it anyway just cause its really good

and yea... its not anime...but;;
lol.



OOH, deadman wonderland is great!! I love that manga!!


i kno isnt it amazingg?!?!?!
the art is sooo pretty and cool
but its so mcuh gore and blood
T^T aghh im rlly rlly not a big fan of horror
but deadman wonderland is rlly coool...
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

joseph4616 wrote:


kookaymonsta wrote:

lol ur sanity? as long as u dnt do wat the anime does..its...o..k...


i meant that i started to think about things like "if a person is already has the death sentence is it ok to assassinate/kill him before the time the judge decides"


...just calm down..just calm down 0.0
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
i kinda like tho... heh heh i am very violent
i like it cuz its scary sumtimes
1032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Some place
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Devilswhitewing wrote:


FlawlessObituary wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:

honestly im not a very big fan of dark anime
mostly cuz its just so intense and yea... stresses me out
but some of the manga i read
deadman wonderland
is pretty damn dark..... -shudders-
well its complete gore and blood but i also find it very dark
its one of the anime/mangas that u rlly dont want to read
but u read it anyway just cause its really good

and yea... its not anime...but;;
lol.




OOH, deadman wonderland is great!! I love that manga!!


i kno isnt it amazingg?!?!?!
the art is sooo pretty and cool
but its so mcuh gore and blood
T^T aghh im rlly rlly not a big fan of horror
but deadman wonderland is rlly coool...


Yea!! a friend recomended it to me but I wasn't quite sure about it cause if it's too bloody gorey it creeps me out, but this one was surprisingly good!! (still haven't finished it yet though XD)



675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere within...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

andydono wrote:

Young children/adults tends to stray away from "dark animes". Its probably becuase it either questions their knowledge of how humans actually act in real life, its too complicated for them, or them being not use to sumthing much more than their typical shounen/shoujo material.

An perfect example of "dark animes" would be Monster (an master peices in terms murder/horror), School Days (the dark side of romance), and Parasythe aka Kiseijuu (once u finish reading this manga, u'll look at human beings with an different angle).... these are just the few "dark animes" i listed. there's many more out there, i'm just too lazy to type them up here lol.


haha school dayz! ii agree with yew soo scary at the End....!
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / America.
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

FlawlessObituary wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:


FlawlessObituary wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:

honestly im not a very big fan of dark anime
mostly cuz its just so intense and yea... stresses me out
but some of the manga i read
deadman wonderland
is pretty damn dark..... -shudders-
well its complete gore and blood but i also find it very dark
its one of the anime/mangas that u rlly dont want to read
but u read it anyway just cause its really good

and yea... its not anime...but;;
lol.




OOH, deadman wonderland is great!! I love that manga!!


i kno isnt it amazingg?!?!?!
the art is sooo pretty and cool
but its so mcuh gore and blood
T^T aghh im rlly rlly not a big fan of horror
but deadman wonderland is rlly coool...


Yea!! a friend recomended it to me but I wasn't quite sure about it cause if it's too bloody gorey it creeps me out, but this one was surprisingly good!! (still haven't finished it yet though XD)





lolll i started to read it becuz of its name
the name of i seemed rlly cool so i read it hahah

i stopped after the scene where his friend turned out to be the red man
and the brother and sister both ran away

i didnt want to read anymoreT^T
i only read tat far just to see the hummingbird

i gotta say... she's pretty.... twisted....-shudders-
1032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Some place
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Devilswhitewing wrote:


FlawlessObituary wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:


FlawlessObituary wrote:


Devilswhitewing wrote:

honestly im not a very big fan of dark anime
mostly cuz its just so intense and yea... stresses me out
but some of the manga i read
deadman wonderland
is pretty damn dark..... -shudders-
well its complete gore and blood but i also find it very dark
its one of the anime/mangas that u rlly dont want to read
but u read it anyway just cause its really good

and yea... its not anime...but;;
lol.




OOH, deadman wonderland is great!! I love that manga!!


i kno isnt it amazingg?!?!?!
the art is sooo pretty and cool
but its so mcuh gore and blood
T^T aghh im rlly rlly not a big fan of horror

but deadman wonderland is rlly coool...


Yea!! a friend recomended it to me but I wasn't quite sure about it cause if it's too bloody gorey it creeps me out, but this one was surprisingly good!! (still haven't finished it yet though XD)





lolll i started to read it becuz of its name
the name of i seemed rlly cool so i read it hahah

i stopped after the scene where his friend turned out to be the red man
and the brother and sister both ran away

i didnt want to read anymoreT^T
i only read tat far just to see the hummingbird

i gotta say... she's pretty.... twisted....-shudders-


it is really twisted, and that's what makes it cool!! The name was really weird though and I didn't get it at first, it was really kidna messed up
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
well i don't know much about dark anime

but if you want a manga there is this " bitter virgin "

i won't spoil the story here but i'd like to warn you before you read that manga

may be its just me

this is truly the darkside story, if you have weak heart avoid it

i read without aware of it and now my heart is aching whenever i remember the story

but i can't stop reading it now

so its like you read at your own risk
Posted 8/12/08
Death Note is oeuvre.
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
it gives a good break from the romance shit that overpopulates the anime world.
and its nice to see the bad side of the world once in a while.
oh yeah, for a dark manga, read this:
http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/424/tokyo_akazukin/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.