First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
HAIL UDON!
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
So guys, how often do you use Udon?

18071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
no permanent addr...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
it's obvious most of the time..new avatar's were lucky cause before i really don't know bout that item before..i reached level 60 but still i'm buying set of tempura's..hehe..even though there were free udon..being killed still can't be avoided..
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
I'm using it all the time now because I never increased my magic or vitality.
But I'm still being stubborn. I'm planning to hit 300 strength before I level up any other stats.
Member
24916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

loltan wrote:

So guys, how often do you use Udon?



haha I have more than 300 udons
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

phame wrote:


loltan wrote:

So guys, how often do you use Udon?



haha I have more than 300 udons


Congradulations.
Member
24916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/13/08

loltan wrote:


phame wrote:


loltan wrote:

So guys, how often do you use Udon?



haha I have more than 300 udons


Congradulations.


no no its 200 now
3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

phame wrote:


loltan wrote:


phame wrote:


loltan wrote:

So guys, how often do you use Udon?



haha I have more than 300 udons


Congradulations.


no no its 200 now


Again, congradulations.
57136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not here, nowhere!
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

loltan wrote:

So guys, how often do you use Udon?



You can actually buy it? I didn't know that

3801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

jackiely73 wrote:


loltan wrote:

So guys, how often do you use Udon?



You can actually buy it? I didn't know that



You get it from the Udon page.
You have to transfer them one at a time though, so it took about 10 minutes before I got that much.
8571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

loltan wrote:


jackiely73 wrote:


loltan wrote:

So guys, how often do you use Udon?



You can actually buy it? I didn't know that



You get it from the Udon page.
You have to transfer them one at a time though, so it took about 10 minutes before I got that much.


Where is this udon page???
97308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
yeah I don't think they sell those for girls, they did in the early levels and then just stoped XD
Posted 8/14/08
yeah i never knew about udon until recently. it's so great!
664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Lost in the woods
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

saaaandy wrote:


loltan wrote:


jackiely73 wrote:


loltan wrote:

So guys, how often do you use Udon?



You can actually buy it? I didn't know that



You get it from the Udon page.
You have to transfer them one at a time though, so it took about 10 minutes before I got that much.


Where is this udon page???


Search for Udon in groups or go to my profile, I have it as one of my favorite groups lol.
1570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
where do i buy udon?
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Toronto, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
I had no idea what udon even was until this post
XD
Now I have one =]
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.