First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply "I can teach anything I want 2" class
Principal
6021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / idk
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
yosh minna sai~!
so all reports r in?
*checks the reports*
gud gud all passed
our next lesson:

Worst Nightmare 4 Gintama Luvers
u guys must report wat the worst 1 is 4 u
each report must hav different reasons
for me, it would b the creator died and not continued
this is due by 22
Student
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

narutobleachfan101 wrote:

yosh minna sai~!
so all reports r in?
*checks the reports*
gud gud all passed
our next lesson:

Worst Nightmare 4 Gintama Luvers
u guys must report wat the worst 1 is 4 u
each report must hav different reasons
for me, it would b the creator died and not continued
this is due by 22


yes, your reason is nightmare to everybody...mine would be, 'the anime got licensed' , cause even if I buy the DVD, I'm going to lost a huge community of friends in here.
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


narutobleachfan101 wrote:

yosh minna sai~!
so all reports r in?
*checks the reports*
gud gud all passed
our next lesson:

Worst Nightmare 4 Gintama Luvers
u guys must report wat the worst 1 is 4 u
each report must hav different reasons
for me, it would b the creator died and not continued
this is due by 22


yes, your reason is nightmare to everybody...mine would be, 'the anime got licensed' , cause even if I buy the DVD, I'm going to lost a huge community of friends in here.


Koko: RWARRR Zura! you took my reason. and yeah, i will miss a lot of people here if i have to get dvds..
Student
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

kokomousey wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


narutobleachfan101 wrote:

yosh minna sai~!
so all reports r in?
*checks the reports*
gud gud all passed
our next lesson:

Worst Nightmare 4 Gintama Luvers
u guys must report wat the worst 1 is 4 u
each report must hav different reasons
for me, it would b the creator died and not continued
this is due by 22


yes, your reason is nightmare to everybody...mine would be, 'the anime got licensed' , cause even if I buy the DVD, I'm going to lost a huge community of friends in here.


Koko: RWARRR Zura! you took my reason. and yeah, i will miss a lot of people here if i have to get dvds..


Oops..gomenasai Koko-chan....(btw, love the onion pic though - the expression goes long very well with the text XD)
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
hahaha, i know, i couldn't find the other one that's like that too but more comical...have to tidy up my folders
Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Mine would be if Gin-san dies. If he does who would be the new main character? It won't be Gintama anymore!
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
hahaha *imagines that Shinpachi becomes main....Shintama* XD
Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
-imagines sougo becomes the main character- soutama.. that would be better for me...
Sensei
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
whooa, shinpachi would make a great main, along with yamazaki
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
XD hahah yamazaki....yamatama LOL
Student
5902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edo, Shinsengumi...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Oh that's a good one. Yamatama... where is yamazaki anyways?
Sensei
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
minna!!wish HIDEAKI SORACHI-SENSEI loong and healthy life..

Sensei
14082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

zoso wrote:

minna!!wish HIDEKI SORACHI-SENSEI loong and healthy life..



whats with the high spirits kagura-chan?
Sensei
76335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home....I guess...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
i know..yamazaki's never here ...
Sensei
2206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

Ginpachi-Sensei wrote:


zoso wrote:

minna!!wish HIDEKI SORACHI-SENSEI loong and healthy life..



whats with the high spirits kagura-chan?

i just thought what if Hideaki Sorachi dies..**shivers** there won't be gintama it much more worse than being licenced..that's really a nightmare
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.