First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
A 14-year-old schoolgirl got pregnant after being blackmailed into having sex with a teenager
9784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bored out of my m...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08
and this is exactly why you should give your trust to only those who earn it. she must have known what she was getting into if he asked her for nude pics on their first date.
Posted 8/14/08
That's fucked up, dude!
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08
She victimized herself in my opinion, that guy is pretty nasty though having sex with a 14 year old lol even if I was fucking desperate I would never do that, even for a billion dollers I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't even have sex with a fat chick
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

General_che_01 wrote:

and this is exactly why you should give your trust to only those who earn it. she must have known what she was getting into if he asked her for nude pics on their first date.


This is the attitude that keeps rape victims from reporting. We don't know what happened. For all you know, she was forced to do those pics under extreme pressure even on the first date. The guy doesn't seem like a subtle guy. Yet, we all automatically assume she was cooperative and voluntary even the first time just because she went to meet the guy.
9784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bored out of my m...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

YonNobul wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

and this is exactly why you should give your trust to only those who earn it. she must have known what she was getting into if he asked her for nude pics on their first date.


This is the attitude that keeps rape victims from reporting. We don't know what happened. For all you know, she was forced to do those pics under extreme pressure even on the first date. The guy doesn't seem like a subtle guy. Yet, we all automatically assume she was cooperative and voluntary even the first time just because she went to meet the guy.


I was just going by what i says in the report. itsays nothing about her being forced or pressured into the photos so i could only assume she was willing.
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

General_che_01 wrote:


YonNobul wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

and this is exactly why you should give your trust to only those who earn it. she must have known what she was getting into if he asked her for nude pics on their first date.


This is the attitude that keeps rape victims from reporting. We don't know what happened. For all you know, she was forced to do those pics under extreme pressure even on the first date. The guy doesn't seem like a subtle guy. Yet, we all automatically assume she was cooperative and voluntary even the first time just because she went to meet the guy.


I was just going by what i says in the report. itsays nothing about her being forced or pressured into the photos so i could only assume she was willing.


Predators know how to manipulate girls. Its what they do. Many people in the situation maybe would have known better, but we can't just look down on people that didn't.

27371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / well my minds all...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
i think thats awful, no matter how he obtained said photos. She was silly for meeting him, but theres not much she can do about it now is there.
The really sick thing is that this wont be the only incident of something like this occuring
Posted 8/14/08
She is only 14 give her a break,
Most 14 year olds think they can handle things, but they sad fact is when they get to a situation like that they can not.
The guy is at fault 100% he took advantage of how naive she was, I hope he is caught, more then likely he will repeat the offence
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
she's stupid. it's ok if she had he porn photo on the net at least the trouble is lesser than having a baby while still schooling. i wonder what kind of parents she had.
Posted 8/14/08

nanari17 wrote:

amazing the things that guys do... not all guys, but guys do this more often than girls...

I don't like to say this because I'm a guy myself but... sadly enough you're right

this is yet another incident that teaches us how dangerous all this on-line community stuff can be, and how carefully we must evaluate every action before proceeding...

such a pitty these warnings come too late for the girl in question, though
I hope they'll be able to find that bastard and bring him to justice!
9784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bored out of my m...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

YonNobul wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


YonNobul wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

and this is exactly why you should give your trust to only those who earn it. she must have known what she was getting into if he asked her for nude pics on their first date.


This is the attitude that keeps rape victims from reporting. We don't know what happened. For all you know, she was forced to do those pics under extreme pressure even on the first date. The guy doesn't seem like a subtle guy. Yet, we all automatically assume she was cooperative and voluntary even the first time just because she went to meet the guy.


I was just going by what it says in the report. it mentions nothing about her being forced or pressured into the photos so i could only assume she was willing.


Predators know how to manipulate girls. Its what they do. Many people in the situation maybe would have known better, but we can't just look down on people that didn't.



im just saying that its common sense that you don't get nude for ANYONE on your first date. and it said in the article it was another teen so i doubt he could have THA Tmuch experience in manipulaton.
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

General_che_01 wrote:


YonNobul wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


YonNobul wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

and this is exactly why you should give your trust to only those who earn it. she must have known what she was getting into if he asked her for nude pics on their first date.


This is the attitude that keeps rape victims from reporting. We don't know what happened. For all you know, she was forced to do those pics under extreme pressure even on the first date. The guy doesn't seem like a subtle guy. Yet, we all automatically assume she was cooperative and voluntary even the first time just because she went to meet the guy.


I was just going by what it says in the report. it mentions nothing about her being forced or pressured into the photos so i could only assume she was willing.


Predators know how to manipulate girls. Its what they do. Many people in the situation maybe would have known better, but we can't just look down on people that didn't.



im just saying that its common sense that you don't get nude for ANYONE on your first date. and it said in the article it was another teen so i doubt he could have THA Tmuch experience in manipulaton.


Again we think all teenagers are innocent. I will tell you right now that some teenagers are probably more manipulative than many adults. Manipulation is an art and not a developed skill. Again, you have considered yourself the expert on common sense. True as it may be that I agree with you on the point where no one should get nude on their first date and it should be common sense. It obviously isn't because somebody did and there are probably many others like her around the world who are too afraid to speak out as people continue to look down upon them with bias.

82952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / West Coast, USA
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

General_che_01 wrote:


YonNobul wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


YonNobul wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

and this is exactly why you should give your trust to only those who earn it. she must have known what she was getting into if he asked her for nude pics on their first date.


This is the attitude that keeps rape victims from reporting. We don't know what happened. For all you know, she was forced to do those pics under extreme pressure even on the first date. The guy doesn't seem like a subtle guy. Yet, we all automatically assume she was cooperative and voluntary even the first time just because she went to meet the guy.


I was just going by what it says in the report. it mentions nothing about her being forced or pressured into the photos so i could only assume she was willing.


Predators know how to manipulate girls. Its what they do. Many people in the situation maybe would have known better, but we can't just look down on people that didn't.



im just saying that its common sense that you don't get nude for ANYONE on your first date. and it said in the article it was another teen so i doubt he could have THA Tmuch experience in manipulaton.


Gonna have to agree with you a bit there. If her clothing was actually forced off by the guy its a different story than if she took them off herself. At 14... you shouldn't be getting nude in front of anyone regardless of how many dates you've been on... In this case the bulk of the blame lies with the messed up guy that put her through all that.



9784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bored out of my m...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

YonNobul wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


YonNobul wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:


YonNobul wrote:


General_che_01 wrote:

and this is exactly why you should give your trust to only those who earn it. she must have known what she was getting into if he asked her for nude pics on their first date.


This is the attitude that keeps rape victims from reporting. We don't know what happened. For all you know, she was forced to do those pics under extreme pressure even on the first date. The guy doesn't seem like a subtle guy. Yet, we all automatically assume she was cooperative and voluntary even the first time just because she went to meet the guy.


I was just going by what it says in the report. it mentions nothing about her being forced or pressured into the photos so i could only assume she was willing.


Predators know how to manipulate girls. Its what they do. Many people in the situation maybe would have known better, but we can't just look down on people that didn't.



im just saying that its common sense that you don't get nude for ANYONE on your first date. and it said in the article it was another teen so i doubt he could have THA Tmuch experience in manipulaton.


Again we think all teenagers are innocent. I will tell you right now that some teenagers are probably more manipulative than many adults. Manipulation is an art and not a developed skill. Again, you have considered yourself the expert on common sense. True as it may be that I agree with you on the point where no one should get nude on their first date and it should be common sense. It obviously isn't because somebody did and there are probably many others like her around the world who are too afraid to speak out as people continue to look down upon them with bias.



Again? what do you mean again? ive only mentioned common sense once. and anyone wth three quarters of brain is an expert of common sense as you say it. and manipulation is a skill. the more you do it, the better you get. THAT is why teenagers get caught while thousands of adults are still rampant. because they know what kind f people talk and what people don't. you might be right that he has a natural talent for reading people and can manipulate. but the fact that he was caught after probably his first and hopefully his only victim shows that hes crap at covering his tracks
3649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Her parents should have been more careful. She's only 14 and she went on a date with a guy she met over the internet or whatever the SMS thing is. That's a no-no.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.