First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD APPLICATIONS!
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/14/08
Please fill these form out
Username:
Nickname/name:
Program you use:
Why do would you wanna become a mod?:
How Long can you be active:
What can you make - Avi's,banners,mangacoloring?
At Least 5 pics plz put it in spoilers:



Im looking for mods that can be active alot, also make banners or avi's and make them look nice.
Try matching up to deisgns,font,font coloring or w.e. to make 2 look nice.
[advice] ^_~
Posted 8/14/08
Username:XxYen
Nickname/name:Selina
Program you use:Photoscape
Why do would you wanna become a mod?:Because i wanna help people make avis :D
How Long can you be active:Wen im not busy
What can you make - Avi's,banners,mangacoloring?Avis and Banners
At Least 5 pics plz put it in spoilers:

Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

xxyen wrote:

Username:XxYen
Nickname/name:Selina
Program you use:Photoscape
Why do would you wanna become a mod?:Because i wanna help people make avis :D
How Long can you be active:Wen im not busy
What can you make - Avi's,banners,mangacoloring?Avis and Banners
At Least 5 pics plz put it in spoilers:



wwOw ur go0od ACCEPTED. U ARE NOW A MOD ^_^
Posted 8/14/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


xxyen wrote:

Username:XxYen
Nickname/name:Selina
Program you use:Photoscape
Why do would you wanna become a mod?:Because i wanna help people make avis :D
How Long can you be active:Wen im not busy
What can you make - Avi's,banners,mangacoloring?Avis and Banners
At Least 5 pics plz put it in spoilers:



wwOw ur go0od ACCEPTED. U ARE NOW A MOD ^_^


LOls TYs ^________^

Posted 8/14/08
Username:norma94
Nickname/name:norma
Program you use:Photoscape
Why do would you wanna become a mod?:Because i like 2 make avis nd banners.
How Long can you be active:all the morning.
What can you make - Avi's,banners,mangacoloring?Avis and Banners
At Least 5 pics plz put it in spoilers:

Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08
Username: prettyhome
Nickname/name: Mika-chan
Program you use: photoshop elements
Why do would you wanna become a mod?: cuz i'm really helpful! (tell me wat u want me to do?)
How Long can you be active: 6 hours each day or the afternoon around 5pm
What can you make - Avi's,banners,mangacoloring? Avi's & Membership cards & bannes
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

norma94 wrote:

Username:norma94
Nickname/name:norma
Program you use:Photoscape
Why do would you wanna become a mod?:Because i like 2 make avis nd banners.
How Long can you be active:all the morning.
What can you make - Avi's,banners,mangacoloring?Avis and Banners
At Least 5 pics plz put it in spoilers:



I am sry u are nOt accepted plz try harder >.< gome ne~! >.<
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

prettyhome wrote:

Username: prettyhome
Nickname/name: Mika-chan
Program you use: photoshop elements
Why do would you wanna become a mod?: cuz i'm really helpful! (tell me wat u want me to do?)
How Long can you be active: 6 hours each day or the afternoon around 5pm
What can you make - Avi's,banners,mangacoloring? Avi's & Membership cards & bannes


ur are accepted congrats! =]
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
Username:xoxo_love
Nickname/name:call me yako-chan :D
Program you use:paint and photoshop
Why do would you wanna become a mod?:help out this group xD and like editting photos
How Long can you be active: free times
What can you make - Avi's
At Least 5 pics plz put it in spoilers:
Posted 8/15/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


prettyhome wrote:

Username: prettyhome
Nickname/name: Mika-chan
Program you use: photoshop elements
Why do would you wanna become a mod?: cuz i'm really helpful! (tell me wat u want me to do?)
How Long can you be active: 6 hours each day or the afternoon around 5pm
What can you make - Avi's,banners,mangacoloring? Avi's & Membership cards & bannes


ur are accepted congrats! =]


Arigatou~~~~~
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

xoxo_love wrote:

Username:xoxo_love
Nickname/name:call me yako-chan :D
Program you use:paint and photoshop
Why do would you wanna become a mod?:help out this group xD and like editting photos
How Long can you be active: free times
What can you make - Avi's
At Least 5 pics plz put it in spoilers:


ur accepted congrats! =]
Posted 8/15/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


xoxo_love wrote:

Username:xoxo_love
Nickname/name:call me yako-chan :D
Program you use:paint and photoshop
Why do would you wanna become a mod?:help out this group xD and like editting photos
How Long can you be active: free times
What can you make - Avi's
At Least 5 pics plz put it in spoilers:


ur accepted congrats! =]


Arigatou^^ suki-chan then...what i have too do now?? >O<
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

xoxo_love wrote:


Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


xoxo_love wrote:

Username:xoxo_love
Nickname/name:call me yako-chan :D
Program you use:paint and photoshop
Why do would you wanna become a mod?:help out this group xD and like editting photos
How Long can you be active: free times
What can you make - Avi's
At Least 5 pics plz put it in spoilers:


ur accepted congrats! =]


Arigatou^^ suki-chan then...what i have too do now?? >O<

wait until a avi or banner request comes. u can open a new forum if u want. as long as it's based on the club^_^

Member
24332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Sacramento, Calif...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Username: zXSirCloudXz
Nickname/name: Cloud
Program you use:Photoscape
Why do would you wanna become a mod?: To help people get a good avii they like :]
How Long can you be active: hm, weekends, weekdays (sometimes) i would say im very active.
What can you make - Avi's,banners,mangacoloring? Avii's and Banners, i can do Membership Cards :D
At Least 5 pics plz put it in spoilers: Lol kay, these applications are hard to pass x] (Dont say any bad things, just a plain "No"=S



Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

zXSirCloudXz wrote:

Username: zXSirCloudXz
Nickname/name: Cloud
Program you use:Photoscape
Why do would you wanna become a mod?: To help people get a good avii they like :]
How Long can you be active: hm, weekends, weekdays (sometimes) i would say im very active.
What can you make - Avi's,banners,mangacoloring? Avii's and Banners, i can do Membership Cards :D
At Least 5 pics plz put it in spoilers: Lol kay, these applications are hard to pass x] (Dont say any bad things, just a plain "No"=S





gome ne~ ur nOt excepted >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.