First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply _{AVATAR REQUEST}_
Member
4964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Behind you... BOO!
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
text: tomboyxx11
blinking effect: no
border: yes
crop:yes
font comic sans ms
extra: anything
glitter: ok
picture: spoiler plz
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

tomboyxx11 wrote:

text: tomboyxx11
blinking effect: no
border: yes
crop:yes
font comic sans ms
extra: anything
glitter: ok
picture: spoiler plz

here ya gO ^_~
Moderator
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


KittiiKat wrote:

LOLz good job Suki ^-^ proud of ya :)


l0l thankies u think u can take da next request? ^_~


yea sure ^-^
Member
715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / uhhh.............
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
text: brokenheart
blinking effect: no
border: yes
border color:pink
crop: yes
font: comic sans ms
font color design: anything
extra:: anything
glitter :ok
spoiler plz
Moderator
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

xxbrokenheartxx wrote:

text: brokenheart
blinking effect: no
border: yes
border color:pink
crop: yes
font: comic sans ms
font color design: anything
extra:: anything
glitter :ok
spoiler plz



okay i'm on it!
Moderator
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08

mars2cool wrote:


xxbrokenheartxx wrote:

text: brokenheart
blinking effect: no
border: yes
border color:pink
crop: yes
font: comic sans ms
font color design: anything
extra:: anything
glitter :ok
spoiler plz



okay i'm on it!


sorry i couldn't make it glittery
but i could if you want...


1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Text: Crunchy2kool
Blinking effect: yes
Border: yes
Border Color/Design: anything
Crop: it's up to u
Font: anything
Font Color/Design: anything
Extra: anything cute
Glitter: okay
Picture: anything thats pretty or cute
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

crunchy2kool wrote:

Text: Crunchy2kool
Blinking effect: yes
Border: yes
Border Color/Design: anything
Crop: it's up to u
Font: anything
Font Color/Design: anything
Extra: anything cute
Glitter: okay
Picture: anything thats pretty or cute


On it! ^_~
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

crunchy2kool wrote:

Text: Crunchy2kool
Blinking effect: yes
Border: yes
Border Color/Design: anything
Crop: it's up to u
Font: anything
Font Color/Design: anything
Extra: anything cute
Glitter: okay
Picture: anything thats pretty or cute


Here u gO hOpe u like it! =]

Moderator
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Text: mars2cool
Blinking effect: sure
Border: yep
Border Color/Design: anything cute or to match the pic
Crop: okay
Font: any
Font Color/Design: ur choice
Extra: anything kawaii!
Glitter: okay
Picture:
Moderator
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

mars2cool wrote:

Text: mars2cool
Blinking effect: sure
Border: yep
Border Color/Design: anything cute or to match the pic
Crop: okay
Font: any
Font Color/Design: ur choice
Extra: anything kawaii!
Glitter: okay
Picture:


oh can i make it? or would u like Suki-Chan to make it?
Moderator
4511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on a purple cotto...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

mars2cool wrote:

Text: mars2cool
Blinking effect: sure
Border: yep
Border Color/Design: anything cute or to match the pic
Crop: okay
Font: any
Font Color/Design: ur choice
Extra: anything kawaii!
Glitter: okay
Picture:


Done!~ Hope u like it ^^
Member
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in Kpop Highschoo...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Text:lilliflower
Blinking effect: sure
Border: yep
Border Color/Design: anything cute or to match the pic
Crop: okay
Font: any
Font Color/Design: ur choice
Extra: anything kawaii!
Glitter: okay
Picture:

Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

Here ya gO! hOpe u like it =]

Member
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in Kpop Highschoo...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Here ya gO! hOpe u like it =]



thx i luv it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.