First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply {_BANNER REQUESTS_}
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Konnichiwa.lol; here is where we make banners for ya.
Please fill out the fOrm below


•Text - (Welcome to my profile, bye, hi etc.)
•Border? yes or no?
•Decoration: Stars and hearts etc.
•Blinking effect? (words and decoration things)
•Glitter? shiny white things moving along
•Do you want it crop? yes or no?
• Extra? {stars,cross,heart,ext..}
•Pic [spoilers plz!]
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Text : Hello And Welcome To My Profile! ( Big)
Border : Yes
Decoration: anything ( but pretty)
Blinking effect: Yes
Glitter : No
Crop: No
Extra: nothing
Pic: If you have something cuter then do that and Please make it BiG!!!!!!
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

crunchy2kool wrote:

Text : Hello And Welcome To My Profile! ( Big)
Border : Yes
Decoration: anything ( but pretty)
Blinking effect: Yes
Glitter : No
Crop: No
Extra: nothing
Pic: If you have something cuter then do that and Please make it BiG!!!!!!


here ya gO!; Hope u like it! =]
Member
4964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Behind you... BOO!
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
text: welcome to my profile
border: yes
dercoration: anything
glitter: no
crop: no
extra: no
Member
4964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Behind you... BOO!
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
uhhh if u got anything better or it has to be spoiler than u can change it if u like
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

tomboyxx11 wrote:

uhhh if u got anything better or it has to be spoiler than u can change it if u like


here ya gO hOpe this is go0od enough for ya ^_^ '
Member
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SG~
Offline
Posted 9/12/08 , edited 9/12/08
Text:Dark Fairies
Border:YEs
Decoration: Anything
Glitter: Yes please ^^
Crop: If u can render the girl yes.
Extra: Use a nice font please...

Can u make something like... this
Creator
29703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / "tHE bEAt wOrLD"
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Yukidesho wrote:

Text:Dark Fairies
Border:YEs
Decoration: Anything
Glitter: Yes please ^^
Crop: If u can render the girl yes.
Extra: Use a nice font please...

Can u make something like... this



Member
7727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SG~
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Renji_Lova_2007 wrote:


Yukidesho wrote:

Text:Dark Fairies
Border:YEs
Decoration: Anything
Glitter: Yes please ^^
Crop: If u can render the girl yes.
Extra: Use a nice font please...

Can u make something like... this





Thanks
Member
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
•Text - Welcome to Raine's profile (blue color of font)
•Border: yes
•Decoration: Stars, soft snow
•Blinking effect: no
•Glitter? shiny white things moving along: yes
•Do you want it crop: yes
• Extra: stars, fading affect like the orange one at the top o.o
•Pic [spoilers plz!]:

Moderator
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

oOCandiixRawROo wrote:

•Text - Welcome to Raine's profile (blue color of font)
•Border: yes
•Decoration: Stars, soft snow
•Blinking effect: no
•Glitter? shiny white things moving along: yes
•Do you want it crop: yes
• Extra: stars, fading affect like the orange one at the top o.o
•Pic [spoilers plz!]:



i'll do this one!
here
i made two!

Member
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

mars2cool wrote:


oOCandiixRawROo wrote:

•Text - Welcome to Raine's profile (blue color of font)
•Border: yes
•Decoration: Stars, soft snow
•Blinking effect: no
•Glitter? shiny white things moving along: yes
•Do you want it crop: yes
• Extra: stars, fading affect like the orange one at the top o.o
•Pic [spoilers plz!]:



i'll do this one!
here
i made two!



thanks so much ^u^ it's cute especially moving snow o.o I like snow o.o
Moderator
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

oOCandiixRawROo wrote:


mars2cool wrote:


oOCandiixRawROo wrote:

•Text - Welcome to Raine's profile (blue color of font)
•Border: yes
•Decoration: Stars, soft snow
•Blinking effect: no
•Glitter? shiny white things moving along: yes
•Do you want it crop: yes
• Extra: stars, fading affect like the orange one at the top o.o
•Pic [spoilers plz!]:



i'll do this one!
here
i made two!



thanks so much ^u^ it's cute especially moving snow o.o I like snow o.o


lol
ur welcome

Member
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

oOCandiixRawROo wrote:


mars2cool wrote:


oOCandiixRawROo wrote:

•Text - Welcome to Raine's profile (blue color of font)
•Border: yes
•Decoration: Stars, soft snow
•Blinking effect: no
•Glitter? shiny white things moving along: yes
•Do you want it crop: yes
• Extra: stars, fading affect like the orange one at the top o.o
•Pic [spoilers plz!]:



i'll do this one!
here
i made two!



thanks so much ^u^ it's cute especially moving snow o.o I like snow o.o


heh I have the same program too, but dun knu how to make moving snow like on the second one >u<
Member
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

mars2cool wrote:


oOCandiixRawROo wrote:

•Text - Welcome to Raine's profile (blue color of font)
•Border: yes
•Decoration: Stars, soft snow
•Blinking effect: no
•Glitter? shiny white things moving along: yes
•Do you want it crop: yes
• Extra: stars, fading affect like the orange one at the top o.o
•Pic [spoilers plz!]:



i'll do this one!
here
i made two!



heh I have the same program too, but dun knu how to make moving snow like on the second one >u<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.