First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who Do You Think Will Win the Most GOLD Medals in the Olympics?
Posted 8/13/08
idk...usa..or china..toughy.....
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/13/08
I think china is going to win aswell and when that happens all the people should learn to accept it.There are more than 159 countries competing and history always has the records.

Posted 8/13/08
usa all the way
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

springyrocks wrote:

usa all the way


China now has 18 gold medals and usa have 10 gold medals.




Posted 8/13/08

wonone wrote:


springyrocks wrote:

usa all the way


China now has 18 gold medals and usa have 10 gold medals.


but i'm american, so usa all the way



1641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asian Drama-land
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

why is everybody so mean???
if the Olympics were anywhere else this year, would the results be the same??
geez ... ALL I SAID WAS that even when MISTAKES happen ... the judges still give high marks SOMETIMES and it pisses me off.
DON'T tell me that's not a fact, because IT IS!!
I don't HATE China or the Chinese, so BACK OFF haters!!!!
I plan on going there to teach English, so stfu.
1641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asian Drama-land
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Winter_Olympic_bid_scandal

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/winter-olympics-scandal.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/297030.stm

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/news-and-features/china-in-new-olympic-faking-scandal-892262.html
Posted 8/13/08
US. they always jump ahead at the last minute since a lot of their good sports are towards the end.
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

bailuo wrote:


why is everybody so mean???
if the Olympics were anywhere else this year, would the results be the same??
geez ... ALL I SAID WAS that even when MISTAKES happen ... the judges still give high marks SOMETIMES and it pisses me off.
DON'T tell me that's not a fact, because IT IS!!
I don't HATE China or the Chinese, so BACK OFF haters!!!!
I plan on going there to teach English, so stfu.


Yes meaning america winning through history had always been a lie micheal phelp is a lie and china winning all most of weight lifting medal is a lie.Greek hosted the olympic at 2004 and they were far to getting in the rank top 10.


I can't believe I'm posting this again :


Chinese girls gymnastic team look underage and won a gold medal

Chinese guys gymnastic don't look underage and won a gold medal

I really don't understand why there are critics for this.Either way they have proven they are the best in gymnastics.They have more skill,more talent,more performance trainning and that made them better it's really all that simple.

So where's the argue?
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

bailuo wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Winter_Olympic_bid_scandal

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/winter-olympics-scandal.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/297030.stm

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/news-and-features/china-in-new-olympic-faking-scandal-892262.html


Yes,the singer was ugly but the girl has talent.Yes yes and that means the games are fake and the exagerration for many things can go beyond believe than what it is.

I bet you also believe cnn and fox news about russia being murdering people.I really hate those two news channel and I hate how people can be persuaded and be manipulated so easily.
1641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asian Drama-land
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Y'all are welcome to your opinions.
I think I'm entitled to mine, too.
REGARDLESS of who wins what ...
THERE HAVE BEEN PLENTY OF TIMES WHEN SOMEONE GETS THE GOLD WHEN THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is so hard about this to understand?????
I watch the Olympics, and I see what goes on ... and then the judges give the scores, and it makes me say WTF????
IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!
Chinese, German, French, American ... what difference does it make? Some win honestly, some do outstanding work & get rewarded ... OTHER TIMES ... not so.
OK?????
The Chinese men SCREWED UP a tandem dive and they got first place. The Germans did NOT do as well as other countries, and they ended up with the silver. GO FIGURE.
1641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asian Drama-land
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Dear Wonone ~ my news channel of choice is NPR.
And it would seem to me that you have completely misread my original post and have taken it upon yourself to rail against something you believe in strongly. Perhaps your relative is entered in an Olympic event? Or, maybe YOU are?
Is it so important to you that you feel nothing in ridiculing other people?
I said what I have to say, I'm not backing down, and if you don't like it, then I'm afraid that's too bad for you.
I will not sink to your level, and if you are that desperate for an argument ... look in a mirror, or go to the bar.
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
USA. Wait I'm Boycotting the Olympics Who Is with Me.
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
I said WHO IS F*CKING WITH ME?
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

bailuo wrote:

Y'all are welcome to your opinions.
I think I'm entitled to mine, too.
REGARDLESS of who wins what ...
THERE HAVE BEEN PLENTY OF TIMES WHEN SOMEONE GETS THE GOLD WHEN THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is so hard about this to understand?????
I watch the Olympics, and I see what goes on ... and then the judges give the scores, and it makes me say WTF????
IT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!
Chinese, German, French, American ... what difference does it make? Some win honestly, some do outstanding work & get rewarded ... OTHER TIMES ... not so.
OK?????
The Chinese men SCREWED UP a tandem dive and they got first place. The Germans did NOT do as well as other countries, and they ended up with the silver. GO FIGURE.


Yes an they they earned the most points 3 rd round making up for it.Everyone get's point deduction in tandem dive but all can be earned by 1 very nice dive.Sure judges can make mistake,judges gathered from the whole world can make mistake. Okay I get your point.But people at the same time can also make excuses.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.