Created by ToastBandits
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which girl do YOU think will be with Takenomaru Sagami?
Moderator
42135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 11/13/08
NOTE: Some of the names aren't in the poll due to it being only 5 choices at the maximum. So if the name that you choose isn't in the poll, just reply to the forum.

Q- Which girl do you think will be with Takenomaru Sagami?
(This is Takenomaru Sagami.)

---

Nanao Kaga?

===
Misaki Kanda?

===
Rumoi Mastumae?

===
Nakae Wakabayashi?

===
Chigusa Nakamura?

===
Ukyo Sagano?

===
Asahi Nanba?

===
Maiko C Suma?

===
Hikari Hagi?

===
Kami Muroto?

===
Miwa Shimabara?

===
Mine Shimabara?

---

Ok!
I'm finally done making this forum! Haha! I feel so accomplished! Anyways...
VOTE/REPLY ON WHICH GIRL YOU THINK THAT SAGAMI-KUN WILL BE WITH!!
Thanks!

Currently winning: Nanao Kaga
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Nanao Kaga- 23 votes
*Misaki Kanda- 0 votes
*Rumoi Mastumae- 0 votes
*Nakae Wakabayashi- 0 votes
*Chigusa Nakamura- 1 votes
*Ukyo Sagano- 0 votes
*Asahi Nanba- 0 votes
*Maiko C Suma- 0 votes
*Hikari Hagi- 0 votes
*Kami Muroto- 0 votes
*Miwa Shimabara- 0 votes
*Mine Shimabara- 0 votes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

++Note that I'll edit this post when someone votes for a girl!++
===============================================================
++**ANOTHER NOTICE**++
+++***DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!***+++
Creator
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/13/08
None!!! I'm going with the player Idea~ I don't think he can just pick one~ ( there all so cute~ )
Moderator
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a room...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Nanao Kaga all da way!!! XD
She reminds me so much of Karin...i guess thats why i <3 her! XD
Moderator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

kamihanazono wrote:

Nanao Kaga all da way!!! XD
She reminds me so much of Karin...i guess thats why i <3 her! XD


I agree! And Take-kun(his name is too long) reminds me of Kazune-kun(not as cute tho!)^^
Moderator
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a room...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:

Nanao Kaga all da way!!! XD
She reminds me so much of Karin...i guess thats why i <3 her! XD


I agree! And Take-kun(his name is too long) reminds me of Kazune-kun(not as cute tho!)^^


Kazune-kun iz cute & hot...Sagami-kun iz just hot!!XD
Creator
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

kamihanazono wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:

Nanao Kaga all da way!!! XD
She reminds me so much of Karin...i guess thats why i <3 her! XD


I agree! And Take-kun(his name is too long) reminds me of Kazune-kun(not as cute tho!)^^


Kazune-kun iz cute & hot...Sagami-kun iz just hot!!XD


very hot~ But they're hair is not that different~ and there both blond and blue eyes~ but there both very hot~
Moderator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

kamihanazono wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:

Nanao Kaga all da way!!! XD
She reminds me so much of Karin...i guess thats why i <3 her! XD


I agree! And Take-kun(his name is too long) reminds me of Kazune-kun(not as cute tho!)^^


Kazune-kun iz cute & hot...Sagami-kun iz just hot!!XD


Ya know Miwa-chan looks more like Kazune-kun.XDD

Creator
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:

Nanao Kaga all da way!!! XD
She reminds me so much of Karin...i guess thats why i <3 her! XD


I agree! And Take-kun(his name is too long) reminds me of Kazune-kun(not as cute tho!)^^


Kazune-kun iz cute & hot...Sagami-kun iz just hot!!XD


Ya know Miwa-chan looks more like Kazune-kun.XDD



OMFG!!! your right~
Moderator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

crystalsweet2202 wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:

Nanao Kaga all da way!!! XD
She reminds me so much of Karin...i guess thats why i <3 her! XD


I agree! And Take-kun(his name is too long) reminds me of Kazune-kun(not as cute tho!)^^


Kazune-kun iz cute & hot...Sagami-kun iz just hot!!XD


Ya know Miwa-chan looks more like Kazune-kun.XDD



OMFG!!! your right~


I know! I can't believe she's a girl...XD And Chigusa-san reminds me of Kirika-senpai for some reason. And I just have a feeling I won't like Hikari. I can tell by the way her eyes are shaped.

Moderator
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a room...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

crystalsweet2202 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:

Nanao Kaga all da way!!! XD
She reminds me so much of Karin...i guess thats why i <3 her! XD


I agree! And Take-kun(his name is too long) reminds me of Kazune-kun(not as cute tho!)^^


Kazune-kun iz cute & hot...Sagami-kun iz just hot!!XD


very hot~ But they're hair is not that different~ and there both blond and blue eyes~ but there both very hot~


Kazune-kun has blue eyes and blonde hair.
Sagami-kun has crimson eyes and gray hair!
Creator
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

MewCuxie12 wrote:


crystalsweet2202 wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:

Nanao Kaga all da way!!! XD
She reminds me so much of Karin...i guess thats why i <3 her! XD


I agree! And Take-kun(his name is too long) reminds me of Kazune-kun(not as cute tho!)^^


Kazune-kun iz cute & hot...Sagami-kun iz just hot!!XD


Ya know Miwa-chan looks more like Kazune-kun.XDD



OMFG!!! your right~


I know! I can't believe she's a girl...XD And Chigusa-san reminds me of Kirika-senpai for some reason. And I just have a feeling I won't like Hikari. I can tell by the way her eyes are shaped.




Same here~ and nakae seems like the overly nice type~ Rumoi is blushing so she seem like the quiet and shy type~ ukyo seem annoying~ asashi pissed me off for some reason I do not know~ and I know I'm gonna love Maiko~



Creator
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

kamihanazono wrote:


crystalsweet2202 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:

Nanao Kaga all da way!!! XD
She reminds me so much of Karin...i guess thats why i <3 her! XD


I agree! And Take-kun(his name is too long) reminds me of Kazune-kun(not as cute tho!)^^


Kazune-kun iz cute & hot...Sagami-kun iz just hot!!XD


very hot~ But they're hair is not that different~ and there both blond and blue eyes~ but there both very hot~


Kazune-kun has blue eyes and blonde hair.
Sagami-kun has crimson eyes and gray hair!


opsy~ I'm colour blind~ sorry~ but there are still both hot you have to agree on that <right>?
Moderator
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a room...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

MewCuxie12 wrote:


crystalsweet2202 wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:


kamihanazono wrote:

Nanao Kaga all da way!!! XD
She reminds me so much of Karin...i guess thats why i <3 her! XD


I agree! And Take-kun(his name is too long) reminds me of Kazune-kun(not as cute tho!)^^


Kazune-kun iz cute & hot...Sagami-kun iz just hot!!XD


Ya know Miwa-chan looks more like Kazune-kun.XDD



OMFG!!! your right~


I know! I can't believe she's a girl...XD And Chigusa-san reminds me of Kirika-senpai for some reason. And I just have a feeling I won't like Hikari. I can tell by the way her eyes are shaped.



Yea~~2 me it seems she's gonna end up as the controlling loud-mouth one!XD
Yea~Miwa-chan does look alot like Kazune-kun~~and Mine-chan looks like Karin 2!!XDD
Creator
729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Thats what I love about Koge-sensei~ you can tell what type of charater it is just by the eyes~
Moderator
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In a room...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Nakae reminds me of Shia from Pita-ten and Ukyo reminds me of Kokon from Kon Kon Kokon!XD
But if u think about it; Sagami-kun looks more like Ren Hinonishi from Kon Kon Kokon than Kazune-kun!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.