First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
★ AppliCation Form
Member
19261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / logitude:3degrees...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
username: kimiyeo
name: Yachiru
rank: vice captain
Member
31055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Zealand, Auck...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

allthetime wrote:


imseaton wrote:

user name: imseaton
Rank: Espada , Grimmjow Jeagerjaques


You got it, grimmjow, go check out the front page


sexual
Posted 9/5/08

kimiyeo wrote:

username: kimiyeo
name: Yachiru
rank: vice captain


you are approved..and your rank now is vice captain
^^

Member
28954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
User Name: rankin24
Name: Inoue Orihime
Rank: Human?

did I do this right? or did you want my real name where it says name?
wuuuah it took me so long to find it lol I'm dumb
Posted 9/5/08

rankin24 wrote:

User Name: rankin24
Name: Inoue Orihime
Rank: Human?

did I do this right? or did you want my real name where it says name?
wuuuah it took me so long to find it lol I'm dumb


your rank position went from member to human
Member
28954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/5/08

allthetime wrote:


rankin24 wrote:

User Name: rankin24
Name: Inoue Orihime
Rank: Human?

did I do this right? or did you want my real name where it says name?
wuuuah it took me so long to find it lol I'm dumb


your rank position went from member to human


oops! was I supposed to be a member? that's fine too!
Posted 9/5/08
User name:Divine_Beauty
Rank:vice captain Hinamori Momo.

ano, if thats okais ne^__^

Posted 9/5/08

Divine_Beauty wrote:

User name:Divine_Beauty
Rank:vice captain Hinamori Momo.

ano, if thats okais ne^__^



you are now momo, and also went from rank member to vice captain, you should check it out
Member
5584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the world of a...
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
name:Darkdevilburn
rank:Sado
is it avalible?
Posted 9/5/08

darkdevilburn wrote:

name:Darkdevilburn
rank:Sado
is it avalible?


you are now, sado, you went from rank member to human, enjoy and invite buddies to the group and make sure you request for a membership card
Moderator
15278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lala land xD
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
Username: vampireknight_bleach
rank:Vice Captain of Squad 10 (Rangiku Matsumoto)

onigaishimas!
Posted 9/5/08

allthetime wrote:


Divine_Beauty wrote:

User name:Divine_Beauty
Rank:vice captain Hinamori Momo.

ano, if thats okais ne^__^



you are now momo, and also went from rank member to vice captain, you should check it out


waaiii^__^ thank uu ne!!!!*bows* domo arigato nyaa!!!
Member
9502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at a grassland biome
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
name: josie182
member number 1 of squad 6 if not member number 2 please :)
thank you ^^
Posted 9/5/08

josie182 wrote:

name: josie182
member number 1 of squad 6 if not member number 2 please :)
thank you ^^


you are now squad 6 member 1
Member
642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Central Islip, N....
Offline
Posted 9/5/08
ureser name big-mike083190
rank vizard Kensei Muguruma
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.