First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Beijing Olympic Fakes!
Posted 8/13/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Sad to hear the truth, huh?


well, the truth hurts. :O
17191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
the girl on the left doesn't seem to realize what she's doing is wrong...sad.....
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Chance16 wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:

excuse me?


you herd.



Clear up your irrational thoughts. I wasn't even pertaining to you.
Posted 8/13/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


Chance16 wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:

excuse me?


you herd.



Clear up your irrational thoughts. I wasn't even pertaining to you.


well, actually, the way you spoke sounded like you were talking about the asians, not the officials
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

yoyomastervxc wrote:

well, actually, the way you spoke sounded like you were talking about the asians, not the officials


wtf? no waii. I'm an Asian too ya know.
Posted 8/13/08

yoyomastervxc wrote:

this is a disgrace to all asians =.=


hm. not really.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

LOLKI41 wrote:

Clear up your irrational thoughts. I wasn't even pertaining to you.


more like get your facts straight before making crap jokes.

and when you say "Screw them all"

i'm sure i'm not the only one who takes offence at that.

7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Chance16 wrote:

more like get your facts straight before making crap jokes.

and when you say "Screw them all"

i'm sure i'm not the only one who takes offence at that.




The all part was pertaining to these people.

Chinese officials have admitted deceiving the public over another highlight of the Olympic opening ceremony: the picture-perfect schoolgirl who sang as the Chinese flag entered the stadium was performing to another girl's voice.

to whom else could it pertain to anyway?
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Sad, really!
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

LOLKI41 wrote:

The all part was pertaining to these people.

Chinese officials have admitted deceiving the public over another highlight of the Olympic opening ceremony: the picture-perfect schoolgirl who sang as the Chinese flag entered the stadium was performing to another girl's voice.

to whom else could it pertain to anyway?


you should have explained it in the first place.

sorry. and i have to agree there, the official's made a big mistake.

16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Owo... woa... not cute enough?... WTF?...
...
Posted 8/13/08

yoyomastervxc wrote:

this is a disgrace to all asians =.=


then dnt fucking bring it up then u wanker!!!
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Chance16 wrote:

you should have explained it in the first place.

sorry. and i have to agree there, the official's made a big mistake.



yeah, and their reason was so pathetic.
Just because the true singer is not "cute" enough?
Thats not a reason good enough to deceive people.
7472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
lol? so disappointing..
Posted 8/13/08

Shinjy wrote:


yoyomastervxc wrote:

this is a disgrace to all asians =.=


then dnt fucking bring it up then u wanker!!!


no swearing mofo XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.