First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card
Moderator
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

lacusxkira wrote:


limchristina wrote:

Post according to this format
Name:
User:
D.O.B:
Class:
Rank:
Style:
Position:(if card has it then fill it in)




Name: Jecca
User: lacusxkira
D.O.B: December 13
Class: Heaven
Rank: None
Style: Style 3

Position:(if card has it then fill it in) I don't know!!!


pls put ur pic.......
Member
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

mayyhew wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


limchristina wrote:

Post according to this format
Name:
User:
D.O.B:
Class:
Rank:
Style:
Position:(if card has it then fill it in)




Name: Jecca
User: lacusxkira
D.O.B: December 13
Class: Heaven
Rank: None
Style: Style 3

Position:(if card has it then fill it in) I don't know!!!


pls put ur pic.......




Moderator
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

lacusxkira wrote:


mayyhew wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


limchristina wrote:

Post according to this format
Name:
User:
D.O.B:
Class:
Rank:
Style:
Position:(if card has it then fill it in)




Name: Jecca
User: lacusxkira
D.O.B: December 13
Class: Heaven
Rank: None
Style: Style 3

Position:(if card has it then fill it in) I don't know!!!


pls put ur pic.......







Member
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Name: jean
User: 143shaoran
D.O.B: december 8
Class: heaven
Rank: angel? i think none...
Style: 3
Position: member
Pic:
Member
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

mayyhew wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


mayyhew wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


limchristina wrote:

Post according to this format
Name:
User:
D.O.B:
Class:
Rank:
Style:
Position:(if card has it then fill it in)




Name: Jecca
User: lacusxkira
D.O.B: December 13
Class: Heaven
Rank: None
Style: Style 3

Position:(if card has it then fill it in) I don't know!!!


pls put ur pic.......









tnx for the membership card!!!
Moderator
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

lacusxkira wrote:


mayyhew wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


mayyhew wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


limchristina wrote:

Post according to this format
Name:
User:
D.O.B:
Class:
Rank:
Style:
Position:(if card has it then fill it in)




Name: Jecca
User: lacusxkira
D.O.B: December 13
Class: Heaven
Rank: None
Style: Style 3

Position:(if card has it then fill it in) I don't know!!!


pls put ur pic.......









tnx for the membership card!!!


..ur welocome..
..hope u lyk it..
..and be active in this group..=)

Moderator
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

143shaoran wrote:

Name: jean
User: 143shaoran
D.O.B: december 8
Class: heaven
Rank: angel? i think none...
Style: 3
Position: member
Pic:




Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Name:pau
User:cagathrun
D.O.B: oct 25
Class: vampire
Style:3
Position:member
Member
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08



yay^^ thanks! so cute!
Moderator
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

143shaoran wrote:




yay^^ thanks! so cute!


ur welcome..=)
Moderator
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

cagathrun wrote:

Name:pau
User:cagathrun
D.O.B: oct 25
Class: vampire
Style:3
Position:member



are you in hell or heaven???
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

mayyhew wrote:


cagathrun wrote:

Name:pau
User:cagathrun
D.O.B: oct 25
Class: vampire
Style:3
Position:member



are you in hell or heaven???


hell ^^
Moderator
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / tsuki..=)
Offline
Posted 8/19/08 , edited 8/19/08

cagathrun wrote:


mayyhew wrote:


cagathrun wrote:

Name:pau
User:cagathrun
D.O.B: oct 25
Class: vampire
Style:3
Position:member



are you in hell or heaven???


hell ^^



Member
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / some where in phi...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Name: Mantha
User: crazygurl_000
D.O.B: January 24, 1990
Class: Heaven
Rank: None
Style: Style 3
Position: Member
Pic:


>>> arigatou gozaimasu !
Posted 8/19/08

Fyrune wrote:

Name: Mj
User: Fyrune
D.O.B: 14 May
Class: Heaven
Rank: God
Style: 1



heres your card and u cant put ur not in the god rank sry u have to work ur way up
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.