First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
!Mod Application!
Moderator
14808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Barcelona,Spain
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Sharingankid01 wrote:


laurarc123 wrote:

Name: Laura
Username: laurarc123
Age: 12
Why u want to become mod: To help a friend :D
Wat u would do to hlp out the group: umm a lil bit of everything


Accepted Mod 6 wecome to the gang


yay thanks
Posted 8/13/08

laurarc123 wrote:


Sharingankid01 wrote:


laurarc123 wrote:

Name: Laura
Username: laurarc123
Age: 12
Why u want to become mod: To help a friend :D
Wat u would do to hlp out the group: umm a lil bit of everything


Accepted Mod 6 wecome to the gang


yay thanks


No problem at all
Posted 8/13/08

Sharingankid01 wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:

Name:Zac
Username:LeathoShellhound
Age:14
Why u want to become mod:because...well..i guess i like the thought of power even though its just a little group on cr lol
Wat u would do to hlp out the group:id help out, like invite buddies, upload pics,,and anything else u want me to do Mr.Sun Guardian lmao


OMG if u werent my friend i would have so declined because ofall does BAD COMMENTS Mr.Vongola 11(yh right my bum)

Accepted Mod 4 I'll kill u if u dont help lmoa


hah vry funny.....dont push it *yawn*
Posted 8/13/08

LeathoShellhound wrote:


Sharingankid01 wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:

Name:Zac
Username:LeathoShellhound
Age:14
Why u want to become mod:because...well..i guess i like the thought of power even though its just a little group on cr lol
Wat u would do to hlp out the group:id help out, like invite buddies, upload pics,,and anything else u want me to do Mr.Sun Guardian lmao


OMG if u werent my friend i would have so declined because ofall does BAD COMMENTS Mr.Vongola 11(yh right my bum)

Accepted Mod 4 I'll kill u if u dont help lmoa


hah vry funny.....dont push it *yawn*


shut up Zac ill kill u easily lmoa
Posted 8/13/08

Sharingankid01 wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:


Sharingankid01 wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:

Name:Zac
Username:LeathoShellhound
Age:14
Why u want to become mod:because...well..i guess i like the thought of power even though its just a little group on cr lol
Wat u would do to hlp out the group:id help out, like invite buddies, upload pics,,and anything else u want me to do Mr.Sun Guardian lmao


OMG if u werent my friend i would have so declined because ofall does BAD COMMENTS Mr.Vongola 11(yh right my bum)

Accepted Mod 4 I'll kill u if u dont help lmoa


hah vry funny.....dont push it *yawn*


shut up Zac ill kill u easily lmoa


yeah sure wutever btw u have to right to call me by my name hehheh only people i know in rl can
Posted 8/13/08

LeathoShellhound wrote:


Sharingankid01 wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:


Sharingankid01 wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:

Name:Zac
Username:LeathoShellhound
Age:14
Why u want to become mod:because...well..i guess i like the thought of power even though its just a little group on cr lol
Wat u would do to hlp out the group:id help out, like invite buddies, upload pics,,and anything else u want me to do Mr.Sun Guardian lmao


OMG if u werent my friend i would have so declined because ofall does BAD COMMENTS Mr.Vongola 11(yh right my bum)

Accepted Mod 4 I'll kill u if u dont help lmoa


hah vry funny.....dont push it *yawn*


shut up Zac ill kill u easily lmoa


yeah sure wutever btw u have to right to call me by my name hehheh only people i know in rl can


But im lazy and its long to write all ur user so just let me prettty pls lmao
Posted 8/13/08

Sharingankid01 wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:


Sharingankid01 wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:


Sharingankid01 wrote:


LeathoShellhound wrote:

Name:Zac
Username:LeathoShellhound
Age:14
Why u want to become mod:because...well..i guess i like the thought of power even though its just a little group on cr lol
Wat u would do to hlp out the group:id help out, like invite buddies, upload pics,,and anything else u want me to do Mr.Sun Guardian lmao


OMG if u werent my friend i would have so declined because ofall does BAD COMMENTS Mr.Vongola 11(yh right my bum)

Accepted Mod 4 I'll kill u if u dont help lmoa


hah vry funny.....dont push it *yawn*


shut up Zac ill kill u easily lmoa


yeah sure wutever btw u have to right to call me by my name hehheh only people i know in rl can


But im lazy and its long to write all ur user so just let me prettty pls lmao


no nvr my cr gf and a few others call me leat and laura calls me boss-sama (smetimes) and another guardian calls me 11th call me either leat, boss-sama, or 11th
Moderator
5392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Collage
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Name: Alice
Username: Kira528
Age: 14
Why u want to become mod: to help the group as much as i can
Wat u would do to hlp out the group: I can help with anything (invite buddies, upload pics, etc.)
Moderator
2329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08

Kira528 wrote:

Name: Alice
Username: Kira528
Age: 14
Why u want to become mod: to help the group as much as i can
Wat u would do to hlp out the group: I can help with anything (invite buddies, upload pics, etc.)


Accepted mod 7 i am kevins bro
Moderator
5392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Collage
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

narutopowermax wrote:


Kira528 wrote:

Name: Alice
Username: Kira528
Age: 14
Why u want to become mod: to help the group as much as i can
Wat u would do to hlp out the group: I can help with anything (invite buddies, upload pics, etc.)


Accepted mod 7 i am kevins bro


Thank you!! its nice to meet you ^-^
Posted 8/17/08
Name: Matty
Username: NatsumiOtaku
Age: 14
Why u want to become mod: I'd love to help you out and plus i really like pokemon XD
Wat u would do to hlp out the group: Etto~ i could help update the profile foryou accept characters? And i could make banners and aviis too ^^
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:

Name: Matty
Username: NatsumiOtaku
Age: 14
Why u want to become mod: I'd love to help you out and plus i really like pokemon XD
Wat u would do to hlp out the group: Etto~ i could help update the profile foryou accept characters? And i could make banners and aviis too ^^


Ok
Accepted Mod 8 but could u also try the banner competition out thanx.
Posted 8/18/08

Sharingankid01 wrote:

Ok
Accepted Mod 8 but could u also try the banner competition out thanx.


Thank yoo Okey~ i'll be sure to check it out ^^
Moderator
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Name: Justin
Username: Jxman
Age: 14
Why you want to become mod: i love pokemon i can help out and update im on this group everyday and practcaly on CR every hour so i could help with newcomers and everything else and i hope 2 make this group the best it can be and also ive watch pokemon from first episode of kanto to Dimond and pearl so plz reply
Moderator
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
oops what would you do 2 hip out the group: well with the music play list i can add more music like with the pokemon karaokemon and stuff like that and pics and invite and recomend
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.