WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Invite your buddies Contest!
Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/13/08
Hey Everyone!
Our group will be hosting a new big contest..the title says all INVITE ALL YOUR BUDDIES CONTEST! woo *cheers*

Heres how you can enter:
•Inviting as many buddies/friends as you want/can
•Tell your friends about Nicos Avatar making group

Here are the rules, they are IMPORTANT:
• You can ONLY Invite all your buddies 2 TIMES!
• You must show a screenshot/picture of evidence that you have invited these people
• NO CHEATING
• Most important...HAVE FUN!!!

Prizes:
This contest is VERY Important to Nicos Avatar Making group so there will be GOOD prizes! You will win:

• Profile Makeover for 1 and a half weeks!
• Become a Moderator for a WEEK!
• You will be upgraded to "Member", if you are a moderator, you will be upgraded to "Special Moderator" If you are wonder why member...its nothing special...YOU'RE WRONG, you are currently a "requester"...

Please fill in this application to join the contest:

Name:
Username:
Buddies invited:
Screenshot/picture: [In Spoiler]


Example:


Name: Nico-kun
Username: Naruto0191
Buddies invited: 2
Screenshot/picture:


The end of the contest is on the.... AUGUST 28TH
Whens is it finish on the 28th? I WILL STOP IT IN THE MORNING OF 29TH AUGUST

Don't have a camera or something to picture it? use PRINT SCREEN


Don't know how? look below, its in near f12!:

Posted 8/15/08
i'll join but first i need get the picture.........

Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

QueensLandKairi wrote:

i'll join but first i need get the picture.........



ok lol XD hmm just print screen lol
Posted 8/15/08

naruto0191 wrote:


QueensLandKairi wrote:

i'll join but first i need get the picture.........



ok lol XD hmm just print screen lol


my sis is finished with my laptop so i can do it now....brb
Posted 8/15/08
Name:kairi
Username:QueensLandKairi
Buddies invited:93
Screenshot/picture: [In Spoiler]
yeh it kinda went wrong cuz i used my phone and i only took half

Creator
6202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / 89 Asc...What...Y...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

QueensLandKairi wrote:

Name:kairi
Username:QueensLandKairi
Buddies invited:93
Screenshot/picture: [In Spoiler]
yeh it kinda went wrong cuz i used my phone and i only took half



hehe u might win XD
Posted 8/16/08

naruto0191 wrote:


QueensLandKairi wrote:

Name:kairi
Username:QueensLandKairi
Buddies invited:93
Screenshot/picture: [In Spoiler]
yeh it kinda went wrong cuz i used my phone and i only took half



hehe u might win XD


hehe! maybe
You must be logged in to post.