First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply membership cards
Posted 8/13/08

LadyYukki wrote:

Username: LadyYukki
academy: Dark
creature: Werewolf
position: Leader
background : using my own if that ok ^^


This background for my membership card please ^^

here u go^^........sorrie if it's bad


Member
35765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / E-E-ENGLAND!
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Ohh wow fnkoo ^^
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/13/08

LadyYukki wrote:

Ohh wow fnkoo ^^

glad to hear it......n ur welcome^^

Moderator
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

mitsuki_kairi wrote:



amu chan!! =D


thank you! It is lovely!
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/13/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:


mitsuki_kairi wrote:



amu chan!! =D


thank you! It is lovely!

kai-chan isn't here but i'll tell her^^


Posted 8/13/08
Username: Kiwi_Chi
Academy: Dark
Creature: Vampire
Position: Helper

Background:



Posted 8/13/08

Kiwi_Chi wrote:

Username: Kiwi_Chi
Academy: Dark
Creature: Vampire
Position: Helper

Background:




here u go hope u like it!!

Posted 8/13/08

rojinathapa wrote:


Kiwi_Chi wrote:

Username: Kiwi_Chi
Academy: Dark
Creature: Vampire
Position: Helper

Background:




here u go hope u like it!!



Thank u love it ^^

Posted 8/13/08
to kami-chan

hope u like it ^^
Member
517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Inside bed sleeping
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
username: Onigiriluv
name: Vivi
academy:light
creature:Mage
position:member
backround:d1

thx so much!!
Posted 8/13/08

Onigiriluv wrote:

username: Onigiriluv
name: Vivi
academy:light
creature:Mage
position:member
backround:d1

thx so much!!

here u go...hope u like it^^

can u also fill in the wat would u like to be form^^
also choose a class^^

Posted 8/13/08

mitsuki_kairi wrote:



lil nene chan


thank you =)

Posted 8/13/08
username: precious256
name: Cindy
academy: light
creature: vampire
position: student
background: a2
Posted 8/13/08

precious256 wrote:

username: precious256
name: Cindy
academy: light
creature: vampire
position: student
background: a2

here u go cindy..........hope u like it^^


Posted 8/13/08

rojinathapa wrote:


precious256 wrote:

username: precious256
name: Cindy
academy: light
creature: vampire
position: student
background: a2

here u go cindy..........hope u like it^^





awsome...thank you!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.