First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ouran host club live action???
Member
6911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / under a tree list...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
i wish tht they have a drama if they i'll watch
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

lialialia wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

haha ikuta toma and Koike Teppei as twins XD


agree


lol the look very very alike to me!
i mean just look at that hairstyle XD

Member
11476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

marymannly12 wrote:


lialialia wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

haha ikuta toma and Koike Teppei as twins XD


agree


lol the look very very alike to me!
i mean just look at that hairstyle XD



i agree again! haha i think its not just their hairstyle.. well for me i think they kinda resemble each other.=)
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
lol yea XD
Member
6921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
toma..yamapi..and teppei are not on the list...
maki would be great as haruhi...
Posted 5/1/08
Why not Pi as tamaki toma and teppei as Hika&Kao and maki as Haruhi, that would be great XD
Member
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / there where you c...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

Why not Pi as tamaki toma and teppei as Hika&Kao and maki as Haruhi, that would be great XD


i also agree^^

but is it official?????
Posted 5/1/08
noo
Member
4285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / inside your heart XD
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

lialialia wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


lialialia wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

haha ikuta toma and Koike Teppei as twins XD


agree


lol the look very very alike to me!
i mean just look at that hairstyle XD



i agree again! haha i think its not just their hairstyle.. well for me i think they kinda resemble each other.=)

sEConD thE motIon
Member
1595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Look behind you!
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
I heard its not true. Well, if it is, that would be awesome.
Posted 5/11/08
It would be awesome if it wasnt a rumor!
Member
13678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / F / look behind you.....
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
if its true dat will b sooooooo awesome!!!
Member
1571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In the clouds, so...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

maryzel08 wrote:


lialialia wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:


lialialia wrote:


marymannly12 wrote:

haha ikuta toma and Koike Teppei as twins XD


agree


lol the look very very alike to me!
i mean just look at that hairstyle XD



i agree again! haha i think its not just their hairstyle.. well for me i think they kinda resemble each other.=)

sEConD thE motIon


I agree about the resemblance.....but isn't Teppei shorter than Toma?
Member
4774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PH, baby
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
I can't really imagine anyone else playing Haruhi other than MAKI! OMGosh. I dun like the one playing Tamaki-senpai. The ones playing the twins are CUTE, I think it's better seeing Maki with someone else other than TomaxYamaPi. But I LIKE Toma to be Tamaki! xD
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08
I think Junnosuke would be good for Tamaki
and I agree Maki is the only person GOOD ENOUGH to play as Haruhi (she did GOOOD in Hana Kimi )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.