Post Reply School Dance
Moderator
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Welcome Students of Hidden Academy. This forum is where we hav our annual school dance. After each dance this forum will b locked. We will post the school dance times here so make sure u check and grab a date. In each dance...evry pair will b forced to b coules but only for the nyte.
H.A. Student
16640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

Welcome Students of Hidden Academy. This forum is where we hav our annual school dance. After each dance this forum will b locked. We will post the school dance times here so make sure u check and grab a date. In each dance...evry pair will b forced to b coules but only for the nyte.


on what day will the dances be?
Moderator
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Mintmewmew13 wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

Welcome Students of Hidden Academy. This forum is where we hav our annual school dance. After each dance this forum will b locked. We will post the school dance times here so make sure u check and grab a date. In each dance...evry pair will b forced to b coules but only for the nyte.


on what day will the dances be?


havnt decided yet
H.A. Student
16640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Mintmewmew13 wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

Welcome Students of Hidden Academy. This forum is where we hav our annual school dance. After each dance this forum will b locked. We will post the school dance times here so make sure u check and grab a date. In each dance...evry pair will b forced to b coules but only for the nyte.


on what day will the dances be?


havnt decided yet


oh ok.^^
H.A. Student
2419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
wat day will the dance be?
You must be logged in to post.