First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
I NEED HELP!!!!!
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
i need help 4 making the avitars!! so if you know how PLEASE tell me here, if you can you'll become a mod ,but you'll have 2 be active.
Posted 8/13/08
I AM ACTIVE!!

Ex.
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

prettyhome wrote:

I AM ACTIVE!!

Ex.


okay, ill make u a mod!! lol ur the 1st mod
Posted 8/13/08

YuukiisaVampire wrote:


prettyhome wrote:

I AM ACTIVE!!

Ex.


okay, ill make u a mod!! lol ur the 1st mod


YIPEE!!!
Avitar Requester
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
i will help!! ^__^
heres sum of my examples :


Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Yuuya-chan wrote:

i will help!! ^__^
heres sum of my examples :




okay, thnx and kool examples!!
Avitar Requester
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

YuukiisaVampire wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:

i will help!! ^__^
heres sum of my examples :




okay, thnx and kool examples!!


okay! u r welcome n thx!! ^__^
...wat do i have 2 do...?
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Yuuya-chan wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:

i will help!! ^__^
heres sum of my examples :




okay, thnx and kool examples!!


okay! u r welcome n thx!! ^__^
...wat do i have 2 do...?


u just need to make a forum post so ppl can request avis. and u need to b active!!
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

prettyhome wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:


prettyhome wrote:

I AM ACTIVE!!

Ex.


okay, ill make u a mod!! lol ur the 1st mod


YIPEE!!!



now u just need to make a forum post so ppl can request avis from u.
Avitar Requester
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

YuukiisaVampire wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:

i will help!! ^__^
heres sum of my examples :




okay, thnx and kool examples!!


okay! u r welcome n thx!! ^__^
...wat do i have 2 do...?


u just need to make a forum post so ppl can request avis. and u need to b active!!


okay! so is it like a forum 4 myself n ppl request in my forum...?
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Yuuya-chan wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:

i will help!! ^__^
heres sum of my examples :




okay, thnx and kool examples!!


okay! u r welcome n thx!! ^__^
...wat do i have 2 do...?


u just need to make a forum post so ppl can request avis. and u need to b active!!


okay! so is it like a forum 4 myself n ppl request in my forum...?


yep!
Avitar Requester
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08


yep!

kk! i get it now! i will make a forum now!! ^___^
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Yuuya-chan wrote:



yep!


kk! i get it now! i will make a forum now!! ^___^

okay!
Avitar Requester
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

YuukiisaVampire wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:



yep!


kk! i get it now! i will make a forum now!! ^___^


okay!


i made da forum!! ^____^
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Yuuya-chan wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:



yep!


kk! i get it now! i will make a forum now!! ^___^


okay!


i made da forum!! ^____^

okay, dont 4get 2 check on it evryday to see if there r any request!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.