WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
I NEED HELP!!!!!
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

kandy1318 wrote:

ILL BE ACTIVE EVERYDAY!!! I LOVE MAKIN AVIIS

ex:


okay~! make a forum so ppl can request from u, and ill make u a mod so add ur examples on the group's main page~! ^_^
Posted 10/18/08


ah ok!
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

prettyhome wrote:



ah ok!


i made u a mod again~! ^_^ now u can make a forum so ppl can request from u again~!
Posted 10/18/08


i hope they request
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

prettyhome wrote:



i hope they request


^_^ they probaly will~! ur really good at making avis
5489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~ ιn мy rooм (ѕнι...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
It is possible again now to be one???If yes i can post examples..=S
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

BooSuju wrote:

It is possible again now to be one???If yes i can post examples..=S


yea ,its possible ^^
5489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~ ιn мy rooм (ѕнι...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
Ok then ^^:::


I hope its enough TT__TT
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

BooSuju wrote:

Ok then ^^:::


I hope its enough TT__TT


=D ur accepted~! ^_^ now make a forum where ppl can request from u~!!
And dont 4get 2 put ur examples on the group's main page~!!
Moderator
21474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿ prospit ✿
Offline
Posted 12/18/08 , edited 12/18/08
ill be active onee-sama!! :D

Ex.

Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

AhiruRocks wrote:

ill be active onee-sama!! :D

Ex.



ur accepted... and stop calling me onee-sama call me onee-chan >.< make a forum so ppl can request from u and post ur examples on the group's page.
Moderator
21474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿ prospit ✿
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

YuukiisaVampire wrote:


AhiruRocks wrote:

ill be active onee-sama!! :D

Ex.



ur accepted... and stop calling me onee-sama call me onee-chan >.< make a forum so ppl can request from u and post ur examples on the group's page.


Hai!!!
Moderator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
i would like to help make this group more popular a fresh new look hehe ^^ i can b really creative hehe
well here are some examples hehe
Creator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Susanna9 wrote:

i would like to help make this group more popular a fresh new look hehe ^^ i can b really creative hehe
well here are some examples hehe


Accepted~ ^^ You can go check out the Moderator forum now! & Can you put your examples on the group's profile, & make a forum for your requests?? Thx~ ^^
Moderator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

YuukiisaVampire wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:

i would like to help make this group more popular a fresh new look hehe ^^ i can b really creative hehe
well here are some examples hehe


Accepted~ ^^ You can go check out the Moderator forum now! & Can you put your examples on the group's profile, & make a forum for your requests?? Thx~ ^^


thnx hehe ^^ yaay!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.