First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Rules Of Dating
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/13/08
My rules are:
Dont cheat (duh).
Dont flirts with other girls (another duh).
Do not chase after a girl that youre freind likes (NEVER!!).
Dont date youre best freinds Ex (Temptaion is involved)(Or They might still have feelings for them)
Put you family over youre date.
Never leave youre freinds just for a girl(Bros b4 hoes)(girlfreinds over boyfreind and all that jazz)
Dont lie to her
And for a girl never i mean nver ever generalize men we are not the same.

Give the girl compliments.
Never call her sexi instead call what she is (BEAUTIFUL!!!).
love everthing she says.
always compromise.
When you two are alone dont put a move on her she come around when shes ready.
take time to talk to here (it means the world to a girl if we guy just listen to her)
make her feel like queen(she is one after all)
ALways make time for romance ^^

16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Do let the girl pay for dinner.
Posted 8/13/08

FlourLuv wrote:

Lol love everything she says..thatd get annoying.

"I'm hungry."
"OMG I LOVE THAT!!"


"Eww..I think I'm gonna barf.."
"WHOA!! 4reals!?! that's GREAT!"

=\


lol not like that haha i mean just take an intreast in what she says
Posted 8/13/08

FlourLuv wrote:


A_D_E25 wrote:


FlourLuv wrote:

Lol love everything she says..thatd get annoying.

"I'm hungry."
"OMG I LOVE THAT!!"


"Eww..I think I'm gonna barf.."
"WHOA!! 4reals!?! that's GREAT!"

=\


lol not like that haha i mean just take an intreast in what she says


lmao, gotcha. you know some guys take that literally lol. i think its so annoying when a guy agrees with everything you say =_=



haha i see i see
Posted 8/13/08
These rules suck and are meant to be broken lol
Posted 8/13/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

These rules suck and are meant to be broken lol


uh huh way to makes look bad -__-
Posted 8/13/08

A_D_E25 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

These rules suck and are meant to be broken lol


uh huh way to makes look bad -__-


You made them look bad yourself...
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
You forgot these:

-Be rich and/or good-looking
-Be fake until you get laid, then let her know about all your weird/annoying habits. If she doesn't break up with you afterward then marry her.
Posted 8/13/08
See this is why men are called pigs
Posted 8/13/08
There's a reason why men aren't nice to women, cause when we're nice to them they don't fuck us lawl
Posted 8/13/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

There's a reason why men aren't nice to women, cause when we're nice to them they don't fuck us lawl


everything doesnt revolve around sex -_-
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

There's a reason why men aren't nice to women, cause when we're nice to them they don't fuck us lawl


He's still young, give him time to figure it out.
Posted 8/13/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

You forgot these:

-Be rich and/or good-looking
-Be fake until you get laid, then let her know about all your weird/annoying habits. If she doesn't break up with you afterward then marry her.


first dont lie it makes no sense two a girl doesnt care if ure rich and good looking
Posted 8/13/08

A_D_E25 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

There's a reason why men aren't nice to women, cause when we're nice to them they don't fuck us lawl


everything doesnt revolve around sex -_-


I never said it did, but if you're good in bed you'll start finding the girl buying you dinner and taking you out for a change lol
Posted 8/13/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


A_D_E25 wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

There's a reason why men aren't nice to women, cause when we're nice to them they don't fuck us lawl


everything doesnt revolve around sex -_-


I never said it did, but if you're good in bed you'll start finding the girl buying you dinner and taking you out for a change lol


youre not getting it youre talking about girls as if they were sex toys
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.