First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Season 2-possibly next year
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08 , edited 8/13/08
season 1 came out last year, correct? there's been no sign of season 2 so far, so... it may be out next year.
Member
7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Well since Shugo Chara! is running next year I doubt it will come out. Nakayoshi magazine runs its anime slot on Saturday mornings, and Shugo Chara! looks set to run until October 2009 (if they do another 51 episode run) Plus, neither Koge Donbo or Nakayosi has announced anything new about Kamichama Karin. At all. Koge Donbo is working on a new manga now called Naki Shoujo no Tame no Pavane.
Member
1538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / EnglaND/PhilippInES
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
i wonder if they will make season 2 for this ^_^ i just didnt get how it ends.
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
It's my opinion but, I guess how everybody can make up from the end, there is a second season.
1470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / a place full of i...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
i heard that second season will be in september
Member
57136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Not here, nowhere!
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Karin55 wrote:

season 1 came out last year, correct? there's been no sign of season 2 so far, so... it may be out next year.


It's possible that Season 2 might not even come out, because the manga's not making enough money (I heard). Buh yeah...I hope it comes out, no matter how long I wait!

Member
1634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ......
Offline
Posted 8/22/08


dont now
Member
7682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

jackiely73 wrote:


Karin55 wrote:

season 1 came out last year, correct? there's been no sign of season 2 so far, so... it may be out next year.


It's possible that Season 2 might not even come out, because the manga's not making enough money (I heard). Buh yeah...I hope it comes out, no matter how long I wait!



I thought it was because Satelight did such a crappy job with the animation (wonky cells)... but then wth they seem to be doing fine with Shugo Chara! so... idk...

It's also really weird with the USA release, because TokyoPop didn't license KCK~chu? Did it do really well so Del Ray outbid them? Or did is sell badly so they decided not to pick up the second series? I want to know lol.
3906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
i hope is does come out. this anime was really cute. :]
Member
57136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Not here, nowhere!
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

annalouise wrote:


jackiely73 wrote:


Karin55 wrote:

season 1 came out last year, correct? there's been no sign of season 2 so far, so... it may be out next year.


It's possible that Season 2 might not even come out, because the manga's not making enough money (I heard). Buh yeah...I hope it comes out, no matter how long I wait!



I thought it was because Satelight did such a crappy job with the animation (wonky cells)... but then wth they seem to be doing fine with Shugo Chara! so... idk...

It's also really weird with the USA release, because TokyoPop didn't license KCK~chu? Did it do really well so Del Ray outbid them? Or did is sell badly so they decided not to pick up the second series? I want to know lol.


It's confusing because no one WANTS to tell us what's the real story, since they might disappoint us or something. I mean, have you ever seen it written ANYWHERE on sites why KKChu isn't coming out? So yeah...D;< I'm not sure either.

3155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
i think there's no season 2 i don't really kno if there won't be season 2 n i don't kno if there will be season 2
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
don't know,really care
Member
791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a Tea Party~♥
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
I want the season 2!!!!!!! *^*
Member
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

SaiuChan wrote:

I want the season 2!!!!!!! *^*


so do i
im can wait til october 2009
thats too long
Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
i hope so... i really want a season 2...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.