First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Membership cards
Ikuto
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

andyz96 wrote:


Soya_Milk wrote:


andyz96 wrote:

lol thx just started -.- few days ago ... im still newbie and workin on it and im trying to find some groups without people makin membership cards and praticing plus helping ....... lol you can check out the banners and stuff i made its on a page in my profile ...


wow...you bust have been busy making all those...lol i don't even know how to make one.


lol i personally think the orochimaru aka micheal jackson was funny lol -.-


yea lol......just imagine him creeping up to you in the middle of the night...... ......don'y even wanna think about it.
Student
5833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ok....... uhm one...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
yea and worse of all he knows ninja justus and can camoflauge himself O.o u wouldnt know he's there
Ikuto
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
haha lol.....but beware!!.....he can also take over you're body
Student
5833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ok....... uhm one...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
O.o yea and who knows what he will do lol
Ikuto
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
lol perverted old man.
Student
5833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ok....... uhm one...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
yeh............. i thought that was jiriaya lol well gotta go for now .........
Ikuto
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
haha....sorry i ddnt mean u....i meant orochimaru. lol
Moderater
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
the membership cards on here look weird O.o
Posted 8/20/08
>< LOL.they look fineO.O
Moderater
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

myoushusseki wrote:

>< LOL.they look fineO.O


ok i think i'll design one in abit =D just gimme some time to look for some pics ^^
Posted 8/20/08

brwap3 wrote:


myoushusseki wrote:

>< LOL.they look fineO.O


ok i think i'll design one in abit =D just gimme some time to look for some pics ^^


shouldnt you also go to sleep>< its like pretty late thereO.O
Moderater
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

myoushusseki wrote:


brwap3 wrote:


myoushusseki wrote:

>< LOL.they look fineO.O


ok i think i'll design one in abit =D just gimme some time to look for some pics ^^


shouldnt you also go to sleep>< its like pretty late thereO.O


9:52pm thats earlly to me O.o
Posted 8/20/08

brwap3 wrote:


myoushusseki wrote:


brwap3 wrote:


myoushusseki wrote:

>< LOL.they look fineO.O


ok i think i'll design one in abit =D just gimme some time to look for some pics ^^


shouldnt you also go to sleep>< its like pretty late thereO.O


9:52pm thats earlly to me O.o


LOL.thats when my parents make me sleep=.= otherwise i guess it pretty early considering after the make me go to bed i lay there playing on the DS on on my cell phone till like 2 a.m><
Moderater
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

myoushusseki wrote:


brwap3 wrote:


myoushusseki wrote:


brwap3 wrote:


myoushusseki wrote:

>< LOL.they look fineO.O


ok i think i'll design one in abit =D just gimme some time to look for some pics ^^


shouldnt you also go to sleep>< its like pretty late thereO.O


9:52pm thats earlly to me O.o


LOL.thats when my parents make me sleep=.= otherwise i guess it pretty early considering after the make me go to bed i lay there playing on the DS on on my cell phone till like 2 a.m><


well my sis soya_milk goes sleep earlly ¬¬ well my membership card is finished tell me what you think
Moderater
36190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / cloud 9
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
heres mine ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.