First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply dont see any of ur favorite anime?
Posted 8/13/08
tell me if i didnt put up ur favorite ok i'll put up as soon as possible
Moderator
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / At your door xP
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn ~ !! But i think we should take a survey to see if anyone knows it first . - 3 -
Member
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / College.
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
...Hellsing.
Or
Trigun

Por Favor. I can put the characters up if it's okay.
Member
5392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Collage
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
Hey hey

Put D.Gray-man and Pokemon in it!!!! they're my fav animes!!!
Moderator
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / At your door xP
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
could i fix some of the names we have up there ? some are wrong . :3
Posted 8/22/08
ok iFart i'll leave it too u ok ^^
Member
2225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Prince of tennis and Ouran.. but if nobody else wants them then i can choose someone from the animes which are already posted
Member
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / College.
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
May I add some names in the Trigun area? You are missing quite a few.
Member
5662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Into the fires of...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
haha it would be cool if Ouran High School Host Club were on here XD
Posted 8/23/08

IchiGeki wrote:

May I add some names in the Trigun area? You are missing quite a few.


ok thanks
Member
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / College.
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

aznvietgrl wrote:


IchiGeki wrote:

May I add some names in the Trigun area? You are missing quite a few.


ok thanks



Meryl Stryfe
Milly Thompson
Kuroneko-sama (cat)

The Gung-Ho Guns (With the exception of Wolfwood and Legato, numbered 1-12 starting with Monev)
Legato Bluesummers
1.Monev the Gale
2.E.G. Mine
3.Dominique the Cyclops
4.Leonof the Puppet-Master
6.Hoppered the Gauntlet
7.Gray the Ninelives
9.Rai-Dei the Blade
11.Midvalley the Hornfreak
12.Zazie The Beast
13.Elendira the Crimsonnail

Characters not shown in the Manga
Caine the Longshot

Characters not shown in the Anime
Livio the Double Fang
Razlo the Tri-Punisher of Death
Chapel The Evergreen
Posted 8/24/08

IchiGeki wrote:


aznvietgrl wrote:


IchiGeki wrote:

May I add some names in the Trigun area? You are missing quite a few.


ok thanks



Meryl Stryfe
Milly Thompson
Kuroneko-sama (cat)

The Gung-Ho Guns (With the exception of Wolfwood and Legato, numbered 1-12 starting with Monev)
Legato Bluesummers
1.Monev the Gale
2.E.G. Mine
3.Dominique the Cyclops
4.Leonof the Puppet-Master
6.Hoppered the Gauntlet
7.Gray the Ninelives
9.Rai-Dei the Blade
11.Midvalley the Hornfreak
12.Zazie The Beast
13.Elendira the Crimsonnail

Characters not shown in the Manga
Caine the Longshot

Characters not shown in the Anime
Livio the Double Fang
Razlo the Tri-Punisher of Death
Chapel The Evergreen


thank you for the help IchiGeki^^
Member
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / College.
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

aznvietgrl wrote:


IchiGeki wrote:


aznvietgrl wrote:


IchiGeki wrote:

May I add some names in the Trigun area? You are missing quite a few.


ok thanks



Meryl Stryfe
Milly Thompson
Kuroneko-sama (cat)

The Gung-Ho Guns (With the exception of Wolfwood and Legato, numbered 1-12 starting with Monev)
Legato Bluesummers
1.Monev the Gale
2.E.G. Mine
3.Dominique the Cyclops
4.Leonof the Puppet-Master
6.Hoppered the Gauntlet
7.Gray the Ninelives
9.Rai-Dei the Blade
11.Midvalley the Hornfreak
12.Zazie The Beast
13.Elendira the Crimsonnail

Characters not shown in the Manga
Caine the Longshot

Characters not shown in the Anime
Livio the Double Fang
Razlo the Tri-Punisher of Death
Chapel The Evergreen


thank you for the help IchiGeki^^


No problem.
Sorry about how long it is, though
Posted 8/24/08

IchiGeki wrote:


aznvietgrl wrote:


IchiGeki wrote:


aznvietgrl wrote:


IchiGeki wrote:

May I add some names in the Trigun area? You are missing quite a few.


ok thanks



Meryl Stryfe
Milly Thompson
Kuroneko-sama (cat)

The Gung-Ho Guns (With the exception of Wolfwood and Legato, numbered 1-12 starting with Monev)
Legato Bluesummers
1.Monev the Gale
2.E.G. Mine
3.Dominique the Cyclops
4.Leonof the Puppet-Master
6.Hoppered the Gauntlet
7.Gray the Ninelives
9.Rai-Dei the Blade
11.Midvalley the Hornfreak
12.Zazie The Beast
13.Elendira the Crimsonnail

Characters not shown in the Manga
Caine the Longshot

Characters not shown in the Anime
Livio the Double Fang
Razlo the Tri-Punisher of Death
Chapel The Evergreen


thank you for the help IchiGeki^^


No problem.
Sorry about how long it is, though


it's okay
Member
6258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / College.
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
Well thank you.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.