First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Breastholders
Posted 7/13/09

stained-performance wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


stained-performance wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


stained-performance wrote:

unhooking them is easy hooking them back, that is the harder part!


I can help ;)


my experience with people trying to help is bad, unless it was one of my friends that's a girl


thats terrible =O
well we'll just have 2 make sure that doesnt happen again then right



lol XD


haha what happened in ur bad xperience anyway sounds like a funny story
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i don't even know...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09

-Turbo- wrote:


stained-performance wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


stained-performance wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


stained-performance wrote:

unhooking them is easy hooking them back, that is the harder part!


I can help ;)


my experience with people trying to help is bad, unless it was one of my friends that's a girl


thats terrible =O
well we'll just have 2 make sure that doesnt happen again then right



lol XD


haha what happened in ur bad xperience anyway sounds like a funny story


my friend unhooked it and i tried doing it back up and was having trouble and he offered to do it back and somehow he got it off and threw it in the creek.....i punched him in the stomach
Posted 7/13/09 , edited 7/13/09

stained-performance wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


stained-performance wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


stained-performance wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


stained-performance wrote:

unhooking them is easy hooking them back, that is the harder part!


I can help ;)


my experience with people trying to help is bad, unless it was one of my friends that's a girl


thats terrible =O
well we'll just have 2 make sure that doesnt happen again then right



lol XD


haha what happened in ur bad xperience anyway sounds like a funny story


my friend unhooked it and i tried doing it back up and was having trouble and he offered to do it back and somehow he got it off and threw it in the creek.....i punched him in the stomach


LMAO!!
I knew it was gonna be funny lol

hmm but this story seems kinda steamy too lol soo ahh...u n a guy were at a creek....
and what happened that he started taking your bra off lol

275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i don't even know...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09

-Turbo- wrote:


stained-performance wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


stained-performance wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


stained-performance wrote:


-Turbo- wrote:


stained-performance wrote:

unhooking them is easy hooking them back, that is the harder part!


I can help ;)


my experience with people trying to help is bad, unless it was one of my friends that's a girl


thats terrible =O
well we'll just have 2 make sure that doesnt happen again then right



lol XD


haha what happened in ur bad xperience anyway sounds like a funny story


my friend unhooked it and i tried doing it back up and was having trouble and he offered to do it back and somehow he got it off and threw it in the creek.....i punched him in the stomach


LMAO!!
I knew it was gonna be funny lol

hmm but this story seems kinda steamy too lol soo ahh...u n a guy were at a creek....
and what happened that he started taking your bra off lol



well i was with other friends too but he was just really high he does retarded shit when hes high
Posted 7/13/09


ohh its a druggie story, not so intresting anymore

still funny tho, im gona try that take off a girls bra and throw it into a river LOL!!
thx 4 sharing
Posted 7/13/09 , edited 7/13/09
Awesome picture...sometimes it really does feel like there's a freakin' rubiks cube latching it together. ... o0
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewere in this...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09
i wouldnt know im not even an A and im 15 all my friends are more developrd but whatever thats what i get for choosing running as a sport
Posted 7/13/09
Sports will do that to a girl...think of it as being more aerodynamic; and more often than not, a good majority of guys find that more attractive than women who are more developed - So think nothing of it and be grateful you don't have to sport the dreaded 'rubiks cube'.
Posted 7/13/09
^ ur 2 old to indiscreetly hit on her
Posted 7/29/09
lmao breast holders? XD you couldn't say bras? Well, it's a challenge for me to put them on, but taking it off is easy.
16409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 7/29/09
Putting them on is a challenge.

15489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Somewhere i belong!
Offline
Posted 7/29/09
I usually take ame off lol . . . i personally love the once that can be taken off from the front ^^ that is the fastest nd yeasyest way hehe
Posted 7/30/09
I need it lol
8596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
This forum is so perverted.
13030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere in neve...
Offline
Posted 4/11/12

AHTL wrote:

Good point.

I once dressed up as a girl, and danced in front of 30ish people at my school. Wasn't alone at dancing, but I was the only guy dressed as girl

Edit: The girls forced me -_-


Hahaha, that's okay *pats shoulder* I think it's really cute when guys dress up as girls, hihi.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.