First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆ GAME °Name it!°
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09

Xutuko wrote:

Is this even a relevant thread anymore, or is it just General Chat v2?


sorry... i'll try to hurry up on the member list....

edit~
T~T i shouldve multi-quoted.... sorry sorry >.>
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/5/09


i know but how about we continue while you do it
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/5/09


then there would be no point in finishing and i would lose my will to continue
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/5/09


aww then ok~finish up~! ^^
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
-___- wow this is saaadd.................this game has gone to far. i can't believe i made it. *does the shame finger to myself*
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09


Rofl XD

.......

You think, this is...my fault?

BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

BlackMagic98 wrote:



Rofl XD

.......

You think, this is...my fault?



NO!!!! lool well it's been a while since i made it.....im glad it's still living
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

springrolls56 wrote:


BlackMagic98 wrote:



Rofl XD

.......

You think, this is...my fault?



NO!!!! lool well it's been a while since i made it.....im glad it's still living :P


Ahh its been in a coma for awhile. Poor thing.
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

BlackMagic98 wrote:


Rofl XD

.......

You think, this is...my fault?


yes



springrolls56 wrote:


NO!!!! lool well it's been a while since i made it.....im glad it's still living :P

liar =P

BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

BlueRise wrote:


BlackMagic98 wrote:


Rofl XD

.......

You think, this is...my fault?


yes



springrolls56 wrote:


NO!!!! lool well it's been a while since i made it.....im glad it's still living :P

liar =P



pshh what do you mean?
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

BlackMagic98 wrote:


springrolls56 wrote:


BlackMagic98 wrote:



Rofl XD

.......

You think, this is...my fault?



NO!!!! lool well it's been a while since i made it.....im glad it's still living :P


Ahh its been in a coma for awhile. Poor thing.


ahah..many of them are in a coma...tsk tsk tsk.
BGICR Supporter
5547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In my house
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

BlueRise wrote:

continuing from 69


BGICR Supporter
5547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In my house
Offline
Posted 3/11/09 , edited 3/11/09
^---- wow i had to post twice to get this comment

cool my name is there. It's on page 92. oh and hi i havent been on CR for a while and when i get back i find my name on a very~~~~ long list.... ye cool

EDIT: wait i just realised that 92 is in my username and i am on page 92......... wow what a coincidense
BGICR Supporter
21229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / springroll land (:
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
wow...so long..i can't believe it.
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
Name all members of Super Junior!
>.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.