First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Yaya and...??
Posted 10/5/08

AnaMaree wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:

I think Yaya should be with her crush
(the dude in the band 'Darts'...don't you remember? Yaya confessed that her crush is that Darts kid)
just saying...can't really think of anyone else that Yaya loves or loves Yaya


This is Darts right?

yeah
I think it's the blue
dude
...now please excuse the random pic

yay(mutant)horsey!!!


I like the red dude the best!
and LMAO to the random pic.

the red one reminds me of Brick of the Rowdyruff Boys from Powerpuff Girls Z ~more random pics!!!


the bunny dude is my math teacher(seriously)


Lol and i was about to say they all look like the rowdy ruff boys


except the yellow guy, he's on crack-or some other type of drug!
he is like Ozzie Ozborne and his eyes are super squinty like Zac Efron -_-
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

buttercup96 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:

I think Yaya should be with her crush
(the dude in the band 'Darts'...don't you remember? Yaya confessed that her crush is that Darts kid)
just saying...can't really think of anyone else that Yaya loves or loves Yaya


This is Darts right?

yeah
I think it's the blue
dude
...now please excuse the random pic

yay(mutant)horsey!!!


I like the red dude the best!
and LMAO to the random pic.

the red one reminds me of Brick of the Rowdyruff Boys from Powerpuff Girls Z ~more random pics!!!


the bunny dude is my math teacher(seriously)


Lol and i was about to say they all look like the rowdy ruff boys


except the yellow guy, he's on crack-or some other type of drug!
he is like Ozzie Ozborne and his eyes are super squinty like Zac Efron -_-


lol.

looks like he had too much to drink
Member
13552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / under you bed wat...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

AnaMaree wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:

I think Yaya should be with her crush
(the dude in the band 'Darts'...don't you remember? Yaya confessed that her crush is that Darts kid)
just saying...can't really think of anyone else that Yaya loves or loves Yaya


This is Darts right?

yeah
I think it's the blue
dude
...now please excuse the random pic

yay(mutant)horsey!!!


I like the red dude the best!
and LMAO to the random pic.

the red one reminds me of Brick of the Rowdyruff Boys from Powerpuff Girls Z ~more random pics!!!


the bunny dude is my math teacher(seriously)


Lol and i was about to say they all look like the rowdy ruff boys


except the yellow guy, he's on crack-or some other type of drug!
he is like Ozzie Ozborne and his eyes are super squinty like Zac Efron -_-


lol.

looks like he had too much to drink


lol
187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Star_Light_Shimmer wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:

I think Yaya should be with her crush
(the dude in the band 'Darts'...don't you remember? Yaya confessed that her crush is that Darts kid)
just saying...can't really think of anyone else that Yaya loves or loves Yaya


This is Darts right?

yeah
I think it's the blue
dude
...now please excuse the random pic

yay(mutant)horsey!!!


I like the red dude the best!
and LMAO to the random pic.

the red one reminds me of Brick of the Rowdyruff Boys from Powerpuff Girls Z ~more random pics!!!


the bunny dude is my math teacher(seriously)


Lol and i was about to say they all look like the rowdy ruff boys


except the yellow guy, he's on crack-or some other type of drug!
he is like Ozzie Ozborne and his eyes are super squinty like Zac Efron -_-


lol.

looks like he had too much to drink


lol


What does he teach???? O.o (the bunny teacher)
Posted 10/6/08

Hayo-chan wrote:


Star_Light_Shimmer wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:

I think Yaya should be with her crush
(the dude in the band 'Darts'...don't you remember? Yaya confessed that her crush is that Darts kid)
just saying...can't really think of anyone else that Yaya loves or loves Yaya


This is Darts right?

yeah
I think it's the blue
dude
...now please excuse the random pic

yay(mutant)horsey!!!


I like the red dude the best!
and LMAO to the random pic.

the red one reminds me of Brick of the Rowdyruff Boys from Powerpuff Girls Z ~more random pics!!!


the bunny dude is my math teacher(seriously)


Lol and i was about to say they all look like the rowdy ruff boys


except the yellow guy, he's on crack-or some other type of drug!
he is like Ozzie Ozborne and his eyes are super squinty like Zac Efron -_-


lol.

looks like he had too much to drink


lol


What does he teach???? O.o (the bunny teacher)

so many wrong things
"I know you hate math, but geuss what? math hates you too!"
that's his favorite quote
(btw the reason why he's dressed up as a bunny is because it was a halloween party)


Posted 10/6/08
well we all know that the chances of Darts Boy and Yaya being together are a big fat zero

can anyone else think of someone(other than kukai and kairi) to be with Yaya?~anyone?anyone?
Member
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in a pizza box
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

shugodansen wrote:

me think kairi because kairi has no one 4 a couple and also yaya

i also think tat in the second season they might tell us


sure. that would be cool...i guess. can't really see it but it's a possibility
Member
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
i dun like the darts boys too...they really look stupid (y easter even bother to hired them )

i prefer kukai with yaya coz shes very close to him yaya is immature and kukai is caring
they'll be cute together
482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Yaya could be with another character that is yet to be released :)
Member
7076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

AnaMaree wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:


kiknownou wrote:


buttercup96 wrote:

I think Yaya should be with her crush
(the dude in the band 'Darts'...don't you remember? Yaya confessed that her crush is that Darts kid)
just saying...can't really think of anyone else that Yaya loves or loves Yaya


This is Darts right?

yeah
I think it's the blue
dude
...now please excuse the random pic

yay(mutant)horsey!!!


I like the red dude the best!
and LMAO to the random pic.

the red one reminds me of Brick of the Rowdyruff Boys from Powerpuff Girls Z ~more random pics!!!


the bunny dude is my math teacher(seriously)


Lol and i was about to say they all look like the rowdy ruff boys


yup exept on has to be green becuase theyre colors are green blue and red right?
Member
321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
definitly Kukia
Member
4464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / With You~
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
well..not sure...depends on herself!
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Heaven!
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Yaya x Kukai
Member
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere ..
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
dunno Yaya looks like a sister to Kukai i think Yaya should be with Kairi they fit and let Kukai be with Uatu XD
Member
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Well Yaya and Kukai would be really cute, but i also see Kukai with Utau. Kukai is such a great character that i can see him end up with any of the characters lol. But anyways, other that Kukai, Kairi and Yaya don't have that much of an attraction, but then again Yaya was upset when they found out Kairi was with Easter. The guy from Darts is a No. I wouldn't be suprised if Yaya already has found a new Fav. Idol lol. Other then them, I can't think about anyone else, Maybe Yaya doesn't want to be in love because she would see that as losing her baby would be self.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.