First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Awkward Lines...
16218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / chillin with yuto...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
So you know in songs there are just those lines that are like...wtf...?!?!?! just looking for you guys' opinions :D

for me:

SO HOT-wondergirls--when they say "why did my mom give birth to me like this" (direct translation from korean)....it's like dude...if you're trying to be sexy dont talk about ur birthing process...O_O

FIGHTER-ss501---they actually say "come on i DO wanna fight, but they could have left out that DO...b/c now it sounds like "come on i DONT wanna fight".

and of course---

PURPLE LINE-dbsk/tohoshinki---micky's unforgettable "REALLY WANNA TOUCH MYSELF"...xDDD
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Vietnam
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
"REALLY WANNA TOUCH MYSELF"
at first I thought that this line was really funny , but then I translated it to vietnamese and I found out that it´s actually very meaningful
somehow can´t think of any other awkward line
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
"Shaking like a dog shitting razorblades"

Alkaline trio - Radio
its a great song. listen to it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQtk8mjbWc
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08

diruJUMP wrote:
SO HOT-wondergirls--when they say "why did my mom give birth to me like this" (direct translation from korean)....it's like dude...if you're trying to be sexy dont talk about ur birthing process...O_O


They aren't talking about the birthing process itself, more of the fact that they were born.
Also, the most awkward line in that song would be "I'm so cool."

The Cheetah Girls can make cheetah print look less tacky than these girls, enough said.
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / california
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
haha, how weird. when i looked at this thread title, i was like "omg! Micky's 'I REALLY WANNA TOUCH MYSELF' has to be in this thread!

i was about to say it myself, but i guess you thought of it first =]
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Right here~
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
When I first heard Micky's line, I was like WHAT DID HE SAID?? Haha.
8204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Chicago. Home of...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
LMAO I was about to post the Micky line but I see that has been covered already XD
7695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

diruJUMP wrote:

So you know in songs there are just those lines that are like...wtf...?!?!?! just looking for you guys' opinions :D

for me:

SO HOT-wondergirls--when they say "why did my mom give birth to me like this" (direct translation from korean)....it's like dude...if you're trying to be sexy dont talk about ur birthing process...O_O

FIGHTER-ss501---they actually say "come on i DO wanna fight, but they could have left out that DO...b/c now it sounds like "come on i DONT wanna fight".

and of course---

PURPLE LINE-dbsk/tohoshinki---micky's unforgettable "REALLY WANNA TOUCH MYSELF"...xDDD


Er, for So Hot I don't think you got what it meant. When they said "Why did my mom give birth to me like this", they're saying why did they have to turn out so pretty. Lol. Wanted to clear that.
7695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
Oops, nevermind... someone explained already.
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
wonder girls song So Hot is a very conceited song
33488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
I'm still like WTF everytime I hear Purple Line.
Really wanna touch myself? Lol that's so funny.
Posted 8/23/08

sakurawitch wrote:

"REALLY WANNA TOUCH MYSELF"
at first I thought that this line was really funny , but then I translated it to vietnamese and I found out that it´s actually very meaningful
somehow can´t think of any other awkward line


really? i think its sounds even worse in vietnamese.
but yeuh, micky's infamous "i really wanna touch myself". i choked on my spit when i first heard it ROFL.
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
When i first heard the 'I really wanna touch myself' part, i seriously thought tis isn't right.....right??!!!! LOL

Oh well.....the song is still cool anyway
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 8/23/08
yeah i admit, when i heard Micky's line from Purple Line

"I really wanna touch myself"

i literally said "what the hell?" lol.
and i kept saying to myself,
"is that what he said" lol. it was
hard to believe, but i did look up the
lyrics and yup, it's what he really
did say! still even now, i find it weird.
lol. but the song is good.
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

sakurawitch wrote:

"REALLY WANNA TOUCH MYSELF"
at first I thought that this line was really funny , but then I translated it to vietnamese and I found out that it´s actually very meaningful
somehow can´t think of any other awkward line



meaningful how?? LOL I tried to translate it in viet but still dont get it...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.