First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Two characters from different anime's you think should meet. . .?
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Sky14 wrote:

Kotonoha Katsura and Rena Ryuuguu. My favorite cleaver girls


That would be awsome o:
Super Cleaver Team...

Sekai goes to...Mion or Shion?
XD
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Spike from Cowboy Bebop and Mugen from Samurai Champloo (it would be hilarious if they found out Mugen was actually Spike's ancestor; big tip-off would be the crazy hair and the attitude, LOL).

Ed from Cowboy Bebop and Benny from Black Lagoon; who would be the better hacker? How would Benny react to the fact that Ed uses smiley faces and other cute characters to hack programs? What would Ed think of Benny's computer set up?

These are the things I think about when I have too much sugar at 3am. There are other sets of characters that I would like to see meet, but I really like the thought of these two instances actually happening.
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
haha hiruma from eyeshield and kamina from TTGL.
hahaha now THAT would be epic.
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

RadicalArcher wrote:

Spike from Cowboy Bebop and Mugen from Samurai Champloo (it would be hilarious if they found out Mugen was actually Spike's ancestor; big tip-off would be the crazy hair and the attitude, LOL).

Ed from Cowboy Bebop and Benny from Black Lagoon; who would be the better hacker? How would Benny react to the fact that Ed uses smiley faces and other cute characters to hack programs? What would Ed think of Benny's computer set up?

These are the things I think about when I have too much sugar at 3am. There are other sets of characters that I would like to see meet, but I really like the thought of these two instances actually happening.


DUDE?!?!?! are you serious?! mugen is spike's ancestor?! WTF i mean i thought they looked alike, but dang! haha
i am happy now.
Posted 8/14/08
Why not let Naruto, Edward & Al Elric and Allen Walker and the rest of the tragic hero bunch meet and they can all sit down and talk about their tortoured past.

(I love these characters but the thought of them together sharing painful experiences makes me giggle)
2517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

bayuro wrote:

Eikichi Onizuka and Gintoki"Ginpachi Sensei"Sakata. May the best teacher win.


i was just thinking that! XD

hmm.. osaka from azumanga daioh and maria from SZS. XD dunno y..
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

missilala wrote:


RadicalArcher wrote:

Spike from Cowboy Bebop and Mugen from Samurai Champloo (it would be hilarious if they found out Mugen was actually Spike's ancestor; big tip-off would be the crazy hair and the attitude, LOL).


DUDE?!?!?! are you serious?! mugen is spike's ancestor?! WTF i mean i thought they looked alike, but dang! haha
i am happy now.


No, no, no. Mugen and Spike are only related in the way that they are the creation of the same creative team. They aren't actually related, even though they look a lot alike. I was poking fun at the fact that they could be related, because their appearance and some of their attitudes are the same. Basically, I was proposing and AU storyline when I said that. Sorry to rain on your parade. ^_~

1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / san diego
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

rushreiya wrote:

Lelouch from code geass and Light from death note


lol yes they have to meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Love Junkies, Rit...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Archangel768 wrote:

Heero Yui from Gundam Wing and Kira Yamato from Gundam Seed/Destiny


we all know that heero will win with wing zero
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Love Junkies, Rit...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
i would have to say all anime character meet and see wat happen
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

RadicalArcher wrote:


missilala wrote:


RadicalArcher wrote:

Spike from Cowboy Bebop and Mugen from Samurai Champloo (it would be hilarious if they found out Mugen was actually Spike's ancestor; big tip-off would be the crazy hair and the attitude, LOL).


DUDE?!?!?! are you serious?! mugen is spike's ancestor?! WTF i mean i thought they looked alike, but dang! haha
i am happy now.


No, no, no. Mugen and Spike are only related in the way that they are the creation of the same creative team. They aren't actually related, even though they look a lot alike. I was poking fun at the fact that they could be related, because their appearance and some of their attitudes are the same. Basically, I was proposing and AU storyline when I said that. Sorry to rain on your parade. ^_~



haha my parade isn't rained on. thanks for the info though! and that would make a freakishly epic awesome story C:
6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08
UM HABARI AND KANDA MAYBE!!!!!
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Internet, of...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

miss_mew wrote:


Sky14 wrote:

Kotonoha Katsura and Rena Ryuuguu. My favorite cleaver girls


That would be awsome o:
Super Cleaver Team...

Sekai goes to...Mion or Shion?
XD


Hmm, tough call. Maybe Mion, they have similar personalities.

Just for the heck of it, add Yuno(Mirai Nikki) to my list. Now that's one crazy party! XD
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Makoto + the girls from Strawberry Panic = ONE BIG ORGY
10455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
heero yuy from gundam wing and sosuke sagara from fullmetalpanic xD
they're both terrorists except ones a little funnier
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.