First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
cheese!!!!!
6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / cLouD9
Offline
Posted 8/14/08


who's a cheese lover?

i am a cheese lover and i love it along with my chocolate...
yup! cheese and chocolate.

how about you? you love cheese along with???


6174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Spain
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08
cheese with chocolate hm... doesnt sound to appealing but then again ppl have wierd things with weatabix ( cant remember what they r tho soz :P) but i love cheese so alls good ^^
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 8/14/08
A friend of mine used to have:

Bread with first butter, then chocolate (the kind meant for bread), then cheese and on top of that strawberry jam ;D
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
^ Umm...ew.

I dont like cheese except on pasta.
6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / cLouD9
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

animestrikR wrote:

cheese with chocolate hm... doesnt sound to appealing but then again ppl have wierd things with weatabix ( cant remember what they r tho soz :P) but i love cheese so alls good ^^


you have to try it...

you know cheez whiz?
bread, toped with it and chocolate is very delicious!!! swear!
Posted 8/14/08

maphae wrote:



who's a cheese lover?

i am a cheese lover and i love it along with my chocolate...
yup! cheese and chocolate.

how about you? you love cheese along with???



I hope you don't combine cheese and chocolate on the same sandwich
but I like cheese too, since I'm a vegetarian
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
cheese is gewd.
no, i don't like that fancy cheese shit, just plain sliced white cheese on bread, thanks
6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / cLouD9
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

AHTL wrote:

A friend of mine used to have:

Bread with first butter, then chocolate (the kind meant for bread), then cheese and on top of that strawberry jam ;D


i love your friend... he or she gave me a new idea!!! thnks!
but... have you tried it?
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
I hate cheese, even on burgers and pasta
6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / cLouD9
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

h4x0rz wrote:

cheese is gewd.
no, i don't like that fancy cheese shit, just plain sliced white cheese on bread, thanks :D


you're like my friend... she sort of hates cheese...tsktsk...
6174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Spain
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

maphae wrote:


animestrikR wrote:

cheese with chocolate hm... doesnt sound to appealing but then again ppl have wierd things with weatabix ( cant remember what they r tho soz :P) but i love cheese so alls good ^^


you have to try it...

you know cheez whiz?
bread, toped with it and chocolate is very delicious!!! swear!


well next to i go shoppin ill be sure to get it if its there or impervise (if thats how u spell it) and if its not good ill make u pay lol jk probly is good tho cause cheese = GOOD! chocolate = GOOD cheese + chocolate = GREAT, well thats the basic sum of it all lol
6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / cLouD9
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

ArticCynda wrote:


maphae wrote:



who's a cheese lover?

i am a cheese lover and i love it along with my chocolate...
yup! cheese and chocolate.

how about you? you love cheese along with???



I hope you don't combine cheese and chocolate on the same sandwich
but I like cheese too, since I'm a vegetarian


try it.... and you will love it..
it tastes good!

isn't being a vegetarian a VERy hard task? i mean... i dunno...
how come you became a vegetarian?
1779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / India
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
oo cool i love cheese~
6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / cLouD9
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

animestrikR wrote:


maphae wrote:


animestrikR wrote:

cheese with chocolate hm... doesnt sound to appealing but then again ppl have wierd things with weatabix ( cant remember what they r tho soz :P) but i love cheese so alls good ^^


you have to try it...

you know cheez whiz?
bread, toped with it and chocolate is very delicious!!! swear!


well next to i go shoppin ill be sure to get it if its there or impervise (if thats how u spell it) and if its not good ill make u pay lol jk probly is good tho cause cheese = GOOD! chocolate = GOOD cheese + chocolate = GREAT, well thats the basic sum of it all lol


haha! thank you so much for that!!! try it! and i'll pay... hahaha! if i can... (i know i can't..)
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08

maphae wrote:


AHTL wrote:

A friend of mine used to have:

Bread with first butter, then chocolate (the kind meant for bread), then cheese and on top of that strawberry jam ;D


i love your friend... he or she gave me a new idea!!! thnks!
but... have you tried it?


No, and not planning on doing it.
6174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Spain
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

maphae wrote:


animestrikR wrote:


maphae wrote:


animestrikR wrote:

cheese with chocolate hm... doesnt sound to appealing but then again ppl have wierd things with weatabix ( cant remember what they r tho soz :P) but i love cheese so alls good ^^


you have to try it...

you know cheez whiz?
bread, toped with it and chocolate is very delicious!!! swear!


well next to i go shoppin ill be sure to get it if its there or impervise (if thats how u spell it) and if its not good ill make u pay lol jk probly is good tho cause cheese = GOOD! chocolate = GOOD cheese + chocolate = GREAT, well thats the basic sum of it all lol


haha! thank you so much for that!!! try it! and i'll pay... hahaha! if i can... (i know i can't..)



well thats god then cause u probly wont need to pay cause i just contradicted myself with the sum or w/e i just di lolz
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.