Post Reply AFFILIATION ROOM
Moderator
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/19/08
...............be our sister group.....
use this format:

Group Name:
Link:
Purpose:
Banner:

THanks~
Witch/Wizard
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08
I don't get wat ur suppose to do!!!!
Witch/Wizard
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08
Im not sure if this is right!!!

Group Name: LovePink CR Family
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/LovePink_CR_Family
Purpose: To have a family in crunchyroll.
Banner:
Moderator
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
Group Name: Dance Fever (PLEASE JOIN)
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Dance_Fever
I guess you can call Dance Fever a brother group since the group was made by a dude (iono)
Witch/Wizard
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Group Name: Societies Academy
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Societies_Academy
Purpose: for others to enjoy anime and manga
Banner:


I didn't create this group but I'm pretty close to the creator, and I'm also a mod (my job is everything she does when she's not there, so you could say i'm a co-creator) We would love for you to be our sister academy if you don't mind...so I'm looking forward to it!!!^__^
Creator
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

LovePink18 wrote:

Im not sure if this is right!!!

Group Name: LovePink CR Family
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/LovePink_CR_Family
Purpose: To have a family in crunchyroll.
Banner:


approve!!!!!1
Creator
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

luckystars07 wrote:

Group Name: Societies Academy
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Societies_Academy
Purpose: for others to enjoy anime and manga
Banner:


I didn't create this group but I'm pretty close to the creator, and I'm also a mod (my job is everything she does when she's not there, so you could say i'm a co-creator) We would love for you to be our sister academy if you don't mind...so I'm looking forward to it!!!^__^


approve!!! sorry its pretty l8...
Witch/Wizard
5160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Somewhere on Ea...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


LovePink18 wrote:

Im not sure if this is right!!!

Group Name: LovePink CR Family
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/LovePink_CR_Family
Purpose: To have a family in crunchyroll.
Banner:


approve!!!!!1


Thank You!!!!! ^^
Witch/Wizard
8919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


luckystars07 wrote:

Group Name: Societies Academy
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Societies_Academy
Purpose: for others to enjoy anime and manga
Banner:


I didn't create this group but I'm pretty close to the creator, and I'm also a mod (my job is everything she does when she's not there, so you could say i'm a co-creator) We would love for you to be our sister academy if you don't mind...so I'm looking forward to it!!!^__^


approve!!! sorry its pretty l8...


awesome!!!
You must be logged in to post.