First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply DR.JAKL'S TOWER
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
so i guess i'll live here from now on.......YEAH!
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Drjakl wrote:

so i guess i'll live here from now on.......YEAH!


" piok piok piok "

waaaaaah what a tower !!

what .. there is a note in the door ..
hmm it's written : stay out ..
what !!
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

zebacly wrote:


Drjakl wrote:

so i guess i'll live here from now on.......YEAH!


" piok piok piok "

waaaaaah what a tower !!

what .. there is a note in the door ..
hmm it's written : stay out ..
what !!


*BIG VOICE* WHO ARE YOUUUUUUU?
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Drjakl wrote:

*BIG VOICE* WHO ARE YOUUUUUUU?


ah~ hehehe
am .. am zebacly .. hehe can .. can i came in ??

( to myself : hoh .. i wonder if i still have a chance to RUN~ )
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

zebacly wrote:


Drjakl wrote:

*BIG VOICE* WHO ARE YOUUUUUUU?


ah~ hehehe
am .. am zebacly .. hehe can .. can i came in ??

( to myself : hoh .. i wonder if i still have a chance to RUN~ )


*jumps down from top* what do you require from me?
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Drjakl wrote:


*jumps down from top* what do you require from me?



wah.. !!!!! " move away a bit "
u .. u scared me .. " sighs "
hey u look normal hehe
i .. i just wanted to see ur big tower .. from the
inside " smiles"

Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

zebacly wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


*jumps down from top* what do you require from me?



wah.. !!!!! " move away a bit "
u .. u scared me .. " sighs "
hey u look normal hehe
i .. i just wanted to see ur big tower .. from the
inside " smiles"



okay then! follow me. *opens door*
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Drjakl wrote:

okay then! follow me. *opens door*


yay~
u r nice hehehe .. okey am right behind u
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
*wlks in* *sighs* *yawns*
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

zebacly wrote:


Drjakl wrote:

okay then! follow me. *opens door*


yay~
u r nice hehehe .. okey am right behind u


*first floor* here we have the living room, *second floor* dining room, loft, *third floor* guest rooms, gameroom *4th floor* library *5th floor* arms room(guns, knives, etc), storage *6th floor* my room, personal study *7th floor* look out, observatory *8th floor/roof* garden. what do you think? im never usually this nice but from recovering from a depression and seeing my family changed me i guess.
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

*wlks in* *sighs* *yawns*



hello shibley. how was your dance?
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Drjakl wrote:


*first floor* here we have the living room, *second floor* dining room, loft, *third floor* guest rooms, gameroom *4th floor* library *5th floor* arms room(guns, knives, etc), storage *6th floor* my room, personal study *7th floor* look out, observatory *8th floor/roof* garden. what do you think? im never usually this nice but from recovering from a depression and seeing my family changed me i guess.


" look at the garden "
woooow !! i like it here .. ahem .. u know
u did show me ur place .. but ... i still don't know who u r yet
" smiles "
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08

zebacly wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


*first floor* here we have the living room, *second floor* dining room, loft, *third floor* guest rooms, gameroom *4th floor* library *5th floor* arms room(guns, knives, etc), storage *6th floor* my room, personal study *7th floor* look out, observatory *8th floor/roof* garden. what do you think? im never usually this nice but from recovering from a depression and seeing my family changed me i guess.


" look at the garden "
woooow !! i like it here .. ahem .. u know
u did show me ur place .. but ... i still don't know who u r yet
" smiles "


woops! forgot that! heh heh.My name is Jakl but i prefer Jakkuru
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Drjakl wrote:


woops! forgot that! heh heh.My name is Jakl but i prefer Jakkuru



jakkuruuu~~
yay i like it .. nice to meet u .. jakkuru
" smils "
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.