First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply DR.JAKL'S TOWER
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

zebacly wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


woops! forgot that! heh heh.My name is Jakl but i prefer Jakkuru



jakkuruuu~~
yay i like it .. nice to meet u .. jakkuru
" smils "


ok then. feel free to look around. just don't go into the study or arms room. i dont want my new tower or anyone to get blown up.
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:

*wlks in* *sighs* *yawns*


you gonna say anything? *waves hand in front of your face* hellllloooooooooooo?
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Drjakl wrote:


ok then. feel free to look around. just don't go into the study or arms room. i dont want my new tower or anyone to get blown up.


ookey~ .. arms & study room .. don't worry i will
visit them for sure .. now .. what floor was it .. hmm
..
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

zebacly wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


ok then. feel free to look around. just don't go into the study or arms room. i dont want my new tower or anyone to get blown up.


ookey~ .. arms & study room .. don't worry i will
visit them for sure .. now .. what floor was it .. hmm
..


i said dont visit them. its dangerous. both have eliminator security systems, which is that if anyone besides me goes in there, the will be shot and torn to shreds and fed to a tank full of man eating sharks. you can go to the game room or garden if you want. you can also get a snack at the kitchen on the second floor.
Moderator
5242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Drjakl wrote:


i said dont visit them. its dangerous. both have eliminator security systems, which is that if anyone besides me goes in there, the will be shot and torn to shreds and fed to a tank full of man eating sharks. you can go to the game room or garden if you want. you can also get a snack at the kitchen on the second floor.


waaah !! & i thought it was a joke ..
but why the eliminator security systems .. ??
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08

zebacly wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


i said dont visit them. its dangerous. both have eliminator security systems, which is that if anyone besides me goes in there, the will be shot and torn to shreds and fed to a tank full of man eating sharks. you can go to the game room or garden if you want. you can also get a snack at the kitchen on the second floor.


waaah !! & i thought it was a joke ..
but why the eliminator security systems .. ??


why the security? imagine some one breaking into your place and stealing something. most security systems have only an alarm and contacts law enforcement. but that doesn't usually scare the criminal now does it? and the law enforcement takes a long time to get there. he/she could run in there, take what they want, and leave. and in the world of anime, with all the nekos,demons, and the like, its even harder to prevent. just dont go in there.
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

*wlks in* *sighs* *yawns*



hello shibley. how was your dance?


not gud
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

*wlks in* *sighs* *yawns*



hello shibley. how was your dance?


not gud


heh he heh. alright. need a drink?

Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

*wlks in* *sighs* *yawns*


you gonna say anything? *waves hand in front of your face* hellllloooooooooooo?


*goes to sleep*
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
*hums the godfather theme*
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

*wlks in* *sighs* *yawns*



hello shibley. how was your dance?


not gud


heh he heh. alright. need a drink?



no thnx
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

*wlks in* *sighs* *yawns*


you gonna say anything? *waves hand in front of your face* hellllloooooooooooo?


*goes to sleep*


i have a memory foam mattres upstairs in the guest bedroom. third floor.
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

*wlks in* *sighs* *yawns*


you gonna say anything? *waves hand in front of your face* hellllloooooooooooo?


*goes to sleep*


i have a memory foam mattres upstairs in the guest bedroom. third floor.


no ill sleep here
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Drjakl wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:

*wlks in* *sighs* *yawns*


you gonna say anything? *waves hand in front of your face* hellllloooooooooooo?


*goes to sleep*


i have a memory foam mattres upstairs in the guest bedroom. third floor.


no ill sleep here


allright then. *hums godfather theme while going up the elevator*
Students
8140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / wandering from pl...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08
*gets to the top* *goes to room* *starts playing guitar*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.