First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
sign up here to be a mod
Modssss
3444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Your Bed With...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08
name:
Age:
what you will do:
how much will you be active:
when r u on:
2 pics of your work:

Member
6645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~~
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
name: Well i'm called Sharinu
Age: 12
what you will do: what i can do.
how much will you be active: much i think
when r u on: everyday ^_^ (But mabye that's going to change thanks to school >.<)
2 pics of your work:
Modssss
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
name : Yuuya
Age : 14
what you will do : i can make aviis n banners
how much will you be active : whenever i m on
when r u on : usually in da afternoon
2 pics of your work :

61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

xShar1 wrote:

name: Well i'm called Sharinu
Age: 12
what you will do: what i can do.
how much will you be active: much i think
when r u on: everyday ^_^ (But mabye that's going to change thanks to school >.<)
2 pics of your work:

i know school makes everyone not on lol you r now a mod

61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Yuuya-chan wrote:

name : Yuuya
Age : 14
what you will do : i can make aviis n banners
how much will you be active : whenever i m on
when r u on : usually in da afternoon
2 pics of your work :



oo prettty hope you like being a mod ^^

Modssss
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

XkiarraX wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:

name : Yuuya
Age : 14
what you will do : i can make aviis n banners
how much will you be active : whenever i m on
when r u on : usually in da afternoon
2 pics of your work :



oo prettty hope you like being a mod ^^



yep! thx!! ^__^
wat do i have now...?
Modssss
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my COOKIE fantasy
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Name: Fangling
Age: 13 ( 12 now .. gonna be 13 in Oct )
what you will do: Make Aviis , Banners , Gifts , Membership cards n other requests ?
how much will you be active: EVERYDAY ;D
when r u on: the whole day ? ( except for Mon n Thurs cause i have volleyball so i'll online a little later )
2 pics of your work:
Posted 8/15/08
Name: Shuurei
Age: 15
What you will do: Make avi & Banner
How much will you be active: Everyday Mostly
When r u on: Weekdays, Sometimes Weekends
Two Piece of Your Work:
Posted 8/15/08
name: Michiru
Age: 14
what you will do: avis banner memberships card
how much will you be active: whenever i can
when r u on: everyday but when school starts i might be on less.
2 pics of your work:
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Yuuya-chan wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:

name : Yuuya
Age : 14
what you will do : i can make aviis n banners
how much will you be active : whenever i m on
when r u on : usually in da afternoon
2 pics of your work :



oo prettty hope you like being a mod ^^



yep! thx!! ^__^
wat do i have now...?


you can make aviis or banner what ever one you want

61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

inuyasha_81344014 wrote:

Name: Fangling
Age: 13 ( 12 now .. gonna be 13 in Oct )
what you will do: Make Aviis , Banners , Gifts , Membership cards n other requests ?
how much will you be active: EVERYDAY ;D
when r u on: the whole day ? ( except for Mon n Thurs cause i have volleyball so i'll online a little later )
2 pics of your work:


there kute and you can be a mod ^^
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Sakura_Higurashi wrote:

Name: Shuurei
Age: 15
What you will do: Make avi & Banner
How much will you be active: Everyday Mostly
When r u on: Weekdays, Sometimes Weekends
Two Piece of Your Work:


you can be a mod and there kute
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

vanessa26578 wrote:

name: Michiru
Age: 14
what you will do: avis banner memberships card
how much will you be active: whenever i can
when r u on: everyday but when school starts i might be on less.
2 pics of your work:


kool you can be a mod & there kute
Modssss
98013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ღ†somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

XkiarraX wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:

name : Yuuya
Age : 14
what you will do : i can make aviis n banners
how much will you be active : whenever i m on
when r u on : usually in da afternoon
2 pics of your work :



oo prettty hope you like being a mod ^^



yep! thx!! ^__^
wat do i have now...?


you can make aviis or banner what ever one you want



but we dont have a forum 4 makin aviis n banners...
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Yuuya-chan wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:


Yuuya-chan wrote:

name : Yuuya
Age : 14
what you will do : i can make aviis n banners
how much will you be active : whenever i m on
when r u on : usually in da afternoon
2 pics of your work :



oo prettty hope you like being a mod ^^



yep! thx!! ^__^
wat do i have now...?


you can make aviis or banner what ever one you want



but we dont have a forum 4 makin aviis n banners...

im going to have my sister make it so it should be here soon

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.