First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
I hate the "RUN AWAY" button!!!! >=O
1237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Toronto, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08
Yeah. the title says it all; sometimes my mouse slips and I click the "RUN AWAY" button instead of the attack button and I end up losing half my gold (which I didn't even have a lot of in the first place D=) TT_TT

REMOVE THE RUN AWAY BUTTON NOW; I'D RATHER DIE.
Or at least reposition it someplace where it's not so close to the attack button =/
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08
I disagree, it should still be there as it is a critical RPG function in every RPG I've played. The problem is the"punishment" forumla is way beyond broken and needs to be changed to be more balanced and more forgiving.
2438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
I agree that it should be repositioned somewhere else, but not removed.
5533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Au pays des merve...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
i agree!!!!!!!!! i accidently pressed that and lost 60,000 gold! >-< i think if someone clicks it there should be something that pops up and goes like are you sure you want to run away
2438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Peru
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

aquastar421 wrote:

i agree!!!!!!!!! i accidently pressed that and lost 60,000 gold! >-< i think if someone clicks it there should be something that pops up and goes like are you sure you want to run away


Oh that sounds like a really good idea XD
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
i disagree......u should pay attention urself
Posted 8/14/08
Popup would be nice =D
1237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Toronto, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

bluewitch201 wrote:

i disagree......u should pay attention urself


I took this kinda harsh; like you think I'm not smart enough to be checking out the screen. You think I don't? I said my mouse slips, as in it doesn't always go where I want it to go, in case you didn't get that.


aquastar421 wrote:

i agree!!!!!!!!! i accidently pressed that and lost 60,000 gold! >-< i think if someone clicks it there should be something that pops up and goes like are you sure you want to run away


I like the "pop up" idea =D
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
lol lol level 82 and run = BYE BYE
[avatar]25211[/avatar]
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

phame wrote:

lol lol level 82 and run = BYE BYE
[avatar]25211[/avatar]


???
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:

lol lol level 82 and run = BYE BYE
[avatar]25211[/avatar]


???


if you run away on level 82 you will loose like all your money
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

phame wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:

lol lol level 82 and run = BYE BYE
[avatar]25211[/avatar]


???


if you run away on level 82 you will loose like all your money


haha. ahem. so why'd u run away
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:

lol lol level 82 and run = BYE BYE
[avatar]25211[/avatar]


???


if you run away on level 82 you will loose like all your money


haha. ahem. so why'd u run away


when are your new equps coming?
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

phame wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:

lol lol level 82 and run = BYE BYE
[avatar]25211[/avatar]


???


if you run away on level 82 you will loose like all your money


haha. ahem. so why'd u run away


when are your new equps coming?


idk. but i made like 60 more....but i think at least ONE of them shouldnt get nerfed since i got like 3 in the same category with the same stats and all
Member
24914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:


bluewitch201 wrote:


phame wrote:

lol lol level 82 and run = BYE BYE
[avatar]25211[/avatar]


???


if you run away on level 82 you will loose like all your money


haha. ahem. so why'd u run away


when are your new equps coming?


idk. but i made like 60 more....but i think at least ONE of them shouldnt get nerfed since i got like 3 in the same category with the same stats and all


ok........
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.