First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Masquerade
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
I am curious about masquerade balls since I have never been to one. It does sound interesting to me but I wonder if anyone gets tired of wearing a mask the whole time.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
I've been meaning to go, but I don't have anything quite nice enough. Those masks and dresses are really pricey!!

(this is Rydia and Rosa cosplay, but it would be cool to go to a masquerade like that. Just throw a mask on )
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
I wish I could go to one, they look so fun, and the masks are really gorgeous.
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

darkangel_akoh wrote:

hmmm... there is a masquerade ball in victoria island on 27th..


It has been a while . How was your ball in Victoria Island?

234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
I like the idea of masquerade balls, wouldn't mind going to one
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore Tanglin...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
i don wear mask ..
even i did ... i will draw the same mask i wore on my face ..
so wearing it and taking off people also cant see my face ...
it looks fun ...
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / b.c. canada.........
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

chinky_sonny wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:

hmmm... there is a masquerade ball in victoria island on 27th..


It has been a while . How was your ball in Victoria Island?


hahaha i never went... they kinda creep me out..
i feel like theyre vamp luring prey hahaha...


518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a room
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
never been to one, but i want to!! they look like so much fun!
Posted 9/28/08
I think they are pretty cool, I hope it's the theme for my senior year prom.
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

darkangel_akoh wrote:


chinky_sonny wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:

hmmm... there is a masquerade ball in victoria island on 27th..


It has been a while . How was your ball in Victoria Island?


hahaha i never went... they kinda creep me out..
i feel like theyre vamp luring prey hahaha...




yeah, it needs to be in a group when joining or with a nice partner to add spice

Posted 10/3/08
ive been to one was quite fun
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / b.c. canada.........
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

chinky_sonny wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:


chinky_sonny wrote:


darkangel_akoh wrote:

hmmm... there is a masquerade ball in victoria island on 27th..


It has been a while . How was your ball in Victoria Island?


hahaha i never went... they kinda creep me out..
i feel like theyre vamp luring prey hahaha...




yeah, it needs to be in a group when joining or with a nice partner to add spice



yeah.. hahaha i wouldnt come to one alone.. scary..
2774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
Never been to one but would like to
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Don't care.
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

hespernhu wrote:

I think a masquerade is fun once in awhile. I've only been to 2.










yeah you really did enjoy it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.