First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply MEMBERSHIP CARDS
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 10/8/08
APPLY FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARD

Hey I am Jennie, IchigoxRukia, and I will be doing the membership card of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha FC. Please be patient with these card..this group is relative new, so participate in the forums. I try my best in getting them out!~ Thanks Again

You must give the following information to get a membership card!~And if you are missing anything or the picture is too small to fit...I will pm you once about the problem..and maybe twice if I am happy! After the warning, if there isn't a reply, I will just delete your post and you have to start over.

EXAMPLE:


1. Choose select one of the following: Star, Lightning, or Long Arch,

Star

Long Arch

Lightning


2. Rank Title (Refer to Example Card, make something creative!)

(Some other examples: Ground Member, Device Meister, Special Investigator, Preparation Ground Captain, Preparation Air Captain, Ground Sergeant, Helicopter Pilot (Professional), Ace Shooter)

3. Name (either your real name, or your username)

4.Quote (short one preferable)

5. DOB: Month/Day

6. Positions: Creator/Moderator/Member

7. Qualifications: Make them up, or real qualifications

(Examples: Disaster Force Shooter, Motor Bicycle License, Motor Mobil License, Executive Officer, Commander of Platoon, Investigator, Commutation Operator, Force Management Assistant, Commutation Officer, Dragon Summoner, Tatics Instructor, Mechanic Meister, Disaster Force Foward Top)

8. ID Number: ex: STX01220-015214229 (Need 3 letters and 14 numbers)

9. Blood Type

10. Picture for your Membership Card (please use 1 character picture)

Moderator
24529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Calgary, Alberta
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
1)star
2. Rank Title: Supreme Air Force Commander/stars commander ace
3. Name: Soccerscot15
4. Favorite Quote : Takamachi Nanoha heading out ^_^
5. DOB: May 14
6. Positions: Member
7. Qualifications: Double S+ rank mage
8. ID Number: ex: TFE01423-051219446 (Need 3 letters and 14 numbers)
9. Blood Type B
10. Picture

or

which everyone u find easier to use ^_^
Moderator
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my room~!
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
1) Lighting
2) Excutive Officer
3) Kagami-san
4) Every move you make, you will fall to my Bardiche~!
5) DOB: May 19
6) Positions: Mod
7) Midchilda Wizard Rank: Air S+
8) AVD51993-917554931
9) Blood type: AB
10) Picture


Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

soccerscot15 wrote:

1)star
2. Rank Title: Supreme Air Force Commander/stars commander ace
3. Name: Soccerscot15
4. Favorite Quote : Takamachi Nanoha heading out ^_^
5. DOB: May 14
6. Positions: Member
7. Qualifications: Double S+ rank mage
8. ID Number: ex: TFE01423-051219446 (Need 3 letters and 14 numbers)
9. Blood Type B
10. Picture

or

which everyone u find easier to use ^_^




Here you go, hope that this is okay...^_^
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

LouiseXShana wrote:

1) Lighting
2) Excutive Officer
3) Kagami-san
4) Every move you make, you will fall to my Bardiche~!
5) DOB: May 19
6) Positions: Mod
7) Midchilda Wizard Rank: Air S+
8) AVD51993-917554931
9) Blood type: AB
10) Picture






I am done Miss. Lousie-Nagi-Shana-Akira san!~
Member
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines ^^
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
1. Lightning, please. :)

2. Rank Title: Commissioned Officer

3. Name: Hiria

4. Favorite Quote: Bring forth spears and infuse them with blood.

5. DOB: February 14

6. Positions: Member

7. Qualifications: SS Rank Mid-Childa Mage/Enforcer

8. ID Number: ex: HRI21495-659141581

9. Blood Type: O+

10. Picture




**Only Nanoha please. :)

if Nanoha is hard Fate is fine too.
Member
8677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore - the r...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08


Thks lotx ~^ ^~
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Sifr_R wrote:

1. Lightning, please. :)

2. Rank Title: Commissioned Officer

3. Name: Hiria

4. Favorite Quote: Bring forth spears and infuse them with blood.

5. DOB: February 14

6. Positions: Member

7. Qualifications: SS Rank Mid-Childa Mage/Enforcer

8. ID Number: ex: HRI21495-659141581

9. Blood Type: O+

10. Picture




**Only Nanoha please. :)

if Nanoha is hard Fate is fine too.



Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

luv4peace wrote:



Thks lotx ~^ ^~


Moderator
24529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Calgary, Alberta
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

IchigoXRukia wrote:


soccerscot15 wrote:

1)star
2. Rank Title: Supreme Air Force Commander/stars commander ace
3. Name: Soccerscot15
4. Favorite Quote : Takamachi Nanoha heading out ^_^
5. DOB: May 14
6. Positions: Member
7. Qualifications: Double S+ rank mage
8. ID Number: ex: TFE01423-051219446 (Need 3 letters and 14 numbers)
9. Blood Type B
10. Picture

or

which everyone u find easier to use ^_^




Here you go, hope that this is okay...^_^

thanx

Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08
1. star
2. rank title: commander air force/star ace
3.drag0n_girl
4.Quote: never let ur guard down against the enemy it is either u or the enemy
5.DOB: july 13
6.position: member
7.Qualifications: double S+ mage
8.ID Number:ex: Thfe01423-06139448
9.Blood type:A
10.picture


or
Member
11437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
1)Long arch
2)Rank Title:Riot Force 6 Commander
3)elynchew
4)Quote:Hear Me, O Piteous Soul of the Akuma, Rest In Peace
5)DOB:November 17
6)Position:Member
7)Qualifications:SS Rank Mage
8)ID Number ex:VXT027136280131
9)Blood Type:O
10)Picture:
Member
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines ^^
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
thanks a lot.. :) This really made my day. ^^
Creator
39377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

drag0n_girl wrote:

1. star
2. rank title: commander air force/star ace
3.drag0n_girl
4.Quote: never let ur guard down against the enemy it is either u or the enemy
5.DOB: july 13
6.position: member
7.Qualifications: double S+ mage
8.ID Number:ex: Thfe01423-06139448
9.Blood type:A
10.picture


or





Moderator
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
1. Lightning
2. Rank Title: Lightning commander/ Lightning Ace
3. User: iloveshugochara510
4. Quote: Bardiche Assult set....up!
5. DOB: 1/26/94
6. Position: Moderator
7. Qualifications: S+ Rank Mage
8. ID Number: DYF26414245102456
9. Blood Type: B
10. Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.