First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
what is your feelings now that KHR is licensed
82952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / West Coast, USA
Offline
Posted 8/15/08


Theres the link I was looking for. As far as I had known only the manga had been licensed by Viz Media, no one (at least NA wise) had the rights for the anime version of it.

Best they can do is have it pulled off from a lot of the main sites, but there are likely to be people or small groups that still host the files for torrents & DDL. Once enough outside folks have a copy of the actual file, its kind of hard to remove it from the web completely.

Just because you can no longer find it here, doesn't mean its gone completely. Just takes a little more effort in searching.
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

playa61091 wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:


playa61091 wrote:
lol no way im a bigger reborn fan than you XP


u wanna go man? ill take u on rite here, rite now
lol u believe watever u want


haha lol lets go man im a bigger fan! :lol:


k ill start it. when is the first time Gokudera uses his shield box?
5015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
in his second fight with gamma right after gamma beat royhei chapter 191 am i right =] ?
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

playa61091 wrote:

in his second fight with gamma right after gamma beat royhei chapter 191 am i right =] ?


WRONG U FAIL
when they enetered the base and fought dendro chilum. Gokudera activated his shield box to block dendro chilum first attack
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

Cyclone003 wrote:

… … … … … … … … „„–~-„„… … … … … … ..„–„„
… … … … … … … … .„*………*„… ... … … … ..ƒ…..*„_„-~–„
… … … … … … … ..__*„………„’„-*’¯’„… … ..„~-„’„………….„*
… … … … … … … (…………………„*_„„„„„„„_*„…………..„-*’
… … … … … … … .’*-„…..„„––„„–~*’¯:::::::::::¯*-„………….¯’*„
… … … … … … … „-*’...„*’::::::::’*-„:::::::::::::::::::’*~–„„____„-*’„… „-~–„„
… … … … … … … *-„-‘ƒ::::::::::::::::*-„:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„-~„’„*……..)_
… … … … … … ...„-*:::|::::::::::::::::::::*„:::::::::_„„–„„:::::::::::{…..*…….„-‘:::¯’*-„
… … … … … … .„*:::::::::::::::::::::::’*~-„::::::*’¯:::::::::::::::::::’„………*’¯’*-„::::::*„
… … … … … …„*::::::::„„–~~~–„„::::::::::*„::::::::::„-*’::::::::::::::*-„„-………„*::::::::|
… … ..SL„–~-„.’ƒ::::::„-*……_„…..*-„::::::::’::::::::::::::„*:::::::::::::::’*~––~*’::::::-„’ƒ
...„~––„„_„’…..„’-‘::::::ƒ….„-*¯„*……..*„::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*„
..(…………..„*::::~-„::’„..ƒ;;;ƒ……......’„:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’„
…’-„…….„„-~*’¯::::::*„:*„|;;;;|…………..|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
…„*…..„-*::::::::::::::::*„:*-„;;|.………….|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’*-„ƒ
…*~–„*:::::::„-~*„*:::::::*-„::’*-„„……….„’:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*„
… ..’ƒ:::::::::::::ƒ*„::::::::::’*:::::’*~––~*:::::::::::::::::::::::::::„-*’¯¯¯¯’*~-„::::::::::::::::::|
… ...|:::::::::::::|. . *„::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’ƒ:::::::__::::::’*-„:::::::::::::„’„–~–„„
… ...|:::::::::::::|. . .„*-„::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|::::::(„__*-„:::::::)::::::::::::::::::::::’*-„
… …*„::::::::::::*~-‘::::*~„’~––„–„„::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*~-„„_:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„„–~„:::|
… …’..*„::::::::::::::::::::::|. . .ƒ::::|’*-„:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’**~–*::„’
… … ...|*-„:::::::::::::::::::’-„_„’:::::’„. . *-„::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„„__„„-*
… … ...|:::*-„::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*„. . „’:’*-„„:::::::::::::::::::::___::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}
… … ...|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’*–*:::::::’*~„––––„–~*¯’\. . . ‘*„~-„„_____::::::::::::„-‘
… … …’„:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*~-„„::::::::::::::*-„_„-*:::::::::’-„_„-*::::::’\. . .„-‘*~„––~*
… … … *„::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::’**:::::::::::__„„„–~*:::::::::::_„„::::::’*–*:::::::)
… … … ..*„:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::––~**’¯¯::::::::::::::–~*’¯„„–~„~~––––~*’
… … …„„_.*„:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„*…
… … ..(….’*„*„:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„*
… .„„–~’*-….*|:*-„:::*-„::*-„„:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„„-*
… (…………..|:::’*:::::’*-:::’*~-::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*’::’„
… .’*–„„_........|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„*
… … ..„-*’……|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*-„


No i'm pretty sure that reptar from rugrats

*edit* Crap everyone posted before me i'm an idiot ._.

443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Out of this world
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
um ive never really watched it. but even if it is there are plenty other sites out there that still host it.
5015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

RAFAT9 wrote:


playa61091 wrote:

in his second fight with gamma right after gamma beat royhei chapter 191 am i right =] ?


WRONG U FAIL
when they enetered the base and fought dendro chilum. Gokudera activated his shield box to block dendro chilum first attack


tch u gotta get my question right though!
what family that has recurring characters in the manga is not mentioned in the anime?
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/15/08 , edited 8/15/08

playa61091 wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:


playa61091 wrote:

in his second fight with gamma right after gamma beat royhei chapter 191 am i right =] ?


WRONG U FAIL
when they enetered the base and fought dendro chilum. Gokudera activated his shield box to block dendro chilum first attack


tch u gotta get my question right though!
what family that has recurring characters in the manga is not mentioned in the anime?


really? Naito Longchomp and the Tomaso familia
5015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / England
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

RAFAT9 wrote:


playa61091 wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:


playa61091 wrote:

in his second fight with gamma right after gamma beat royhei chapter 191 am i right =] ?


WRONG U FAIL
when they enetered the base and fought dendro chilum. Gokudera activated his shield box to block dendro chilum first attack


tch u gotta get my question right though!
what family that has recurring characters in the manga is not mentioned in the anime?


really? Naito Longchomp and the Tomaso familia


dam i fail u win lol but one more question do ya know what episode of the anime does irie firs come in
3080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Barret_Wallace wrote:

and of corse this had to happen when it was getting really good >.>


3299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my co...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

h4rd2 wrote:


hotpants13 wrote:



holy shit...!?!!




u could have asked why in a nicer way geeze- now i wont tell u why i have so many cr points- hehe
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

playa61091 wrote:


dam i fail u win lol but one more question do ya know what episode of the anime does irie firs come in


70
769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Committing Suicid...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
it was sooo good, and then they had to license it, stupid dipshits......oh well, i was just jumping around with episodes anyways since i was reading the manga.........its way further ahead
1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Iceland, Europe
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Well i hope it wont get in the way of subbers
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

hotpants13 wrote:


h4rd2 wrote:


hotpants13 wrote:



holy shit...!?!!




u could have asked why in a nicer way geeze- now i wont tell u why i have so many cr points- hehe

A bug.



Or you have really good hacking abilities.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.