First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
[15 Aug] Weekly site update (again!)
Posted 8/15/08

alexwithcandy wrote:


shinji wrote:

Another week, another release. As usual, let me know if there are any problems related to these ;P
- CL - added some spacing above the runaway button and a confirm msg, ppl complained it was too easy to accidentally run away


Thnx 4 all the updates ^^.. thnx 4 spacing the runaway button .. i pressed it accedentaly... lost 450k >.<~


I dont understand this part? what spacing and stuff? can u explain?
Sailor Candy Moderator
163264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Evil17Devil20 wrote:


alexwithcandy wrote:


shinji wrote:

Another week, another release. As usual, let me know if there are any problems related to these ;P
- CL - added some spacing above the runaway button and a confirm msg, ppl complained it was too easy to accidentally run away


Thnx 4 all the updates ^^.. thnx 4 spacing the runaway button .. i pressed it accedentaly... lost 450k >.<~


I dont understand this part? what spacing and stuff? can u explain?


oh when your fighting an NCP with your avatar... you can run away if you think your going to lose... if you play a lot people tend to just keep pressing attack... sometimes you can accedentaly hit run away.. which sux becasue if you run away the NCP will take away half of your coins... might was well just die you'll only lose lik 10% of the coins... not half...i hope that made sense
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
thanks shinji ^^
774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Books-A-Million....
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
hey shinji, I have a smiley for XD

Posted 8/16/08

alexwithcandy wrote:


Evil17Devil20 wrote:


alexwithcandy wrote:


shinji wrote:

Another week, another release. As usual, let me know if there are any problems related to these ;P
- CL - added some spacing above the runaway button and a confirm msg, ppl complained it was too easy to accidentally run away


Thnx 4 all the updates ^^.. thnx 4 spacing the runaway button .. i pressed it accedentaly... lost 450k >.<~


I dont understand this part? what spacing and stuff? can u explain?


oh when your fighting an NCP with your avatar... you can run away if you think your going to lose... if you play a lot people tend to just keep pressing attack... sometimes you can accedentaly hit run away.. which sux becasue if you run away the NCP will take away half of your coins... might was well just die you'll only lose lik 10% of the coins... not half...i hope that made sense


IT DID THANK YOU!!! =D
AND you also made it intresting about fighting and stuff.. i didnt know you can do that and all =D thx
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore~so "pea...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
good job man!
but don't you think it's very busy for you? take your time
Posted 8/16/08
thanks for the updates ( :
5295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
awesome!
Posted 8/16/08
The updates are good. ;D but what i really want in groups is mass member PM.
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
hey!!! umm i was just asking you if we can make a background for our pfofiles because that can show a little bit of our personalities. =D
~lilmaymay=]
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / chicago, illinois
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
yay! updates. crunchyroll is gonna be better. that's y i visit crunchy everyday. but i agree search engine is getting annoying. cant wait for it to be better.. and i made an avatar last month, but then i deleted it because i dont know how to "duel" so yea.^^. hoping for new smileys next time
16543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
98 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08
thx for the update x]
Administrator
shinji 
160102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


Chance16 wrote:

can we search for forum posts yet? O___O


I still can't stalk myself...I don't know where I last posted a post... Even though someone told me that shinji is working on that...but is he really working on it? Or will it remain like that foreverrr and everrr?

*cough cough* I guess I should ask you personally., since you know best what you are going to change/update next...>.>
Will the search tag remain that way or are you planning on changing/updating it somehow? Like adding the date of creation of a thread/poll, that would be nice...or giving me the ability back to stalk my own posts..I definitely miss that :(

Floetry~





DEWIIIII wrote:

why do we have to search with two letters?
because there is a singer/band only have one letter,like K and W.
but i can't search it,because it has to be with two letters..





Kalasia wrote:


Chance16 wrote:

can we search for forum posts yet? O___O


u could always do that





Chance16 wrote:


Kalasia wrote:

u could always do that


no, we can;t search for our Forum posts now, if i enter my user name, all that comes up is the threads that i create...





Chance16 wrote:


Kalasia wrote:

yah..when u enter your username only the ones u create show up
if your looking for something specfic type in keywords and a list should show up


No, i liked it before where you just search for your user name and it shows you all your posts..not just the threads that you created.


oh yeah the forum post searching should be back now...on the Forum tab.. itll be back on the All tab later.. it was disabled bc it made the search engine slow, but its fast now!

about searching for less than 2 letters, hmm it was done so it doesnt break the search engine, i might be able to remove it though, thanks for asking!
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
^thankyou!! ^___^
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Arigatou~ (^_^)/)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.