First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Mercenary Citadel
Commoner
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

assassinXfire wrote:

At the mercenary citadel border an envoy arrives, it is an envoy from the kingdom of shadows. every person in the envoy is seen to be riding magnificent dragons. Among them is the empress, Empress Kaida.


(hm..... your kingdom is in the north so...... around the Volcanic Mountians...is the part of the border your near)

Inbetween the Mountains there is a valley with a small Fortress there .... on the Fortress's highest tower a signal goes off (a bright flashing Light) ..... at the fortress gates stands a small group of soldiers wait for the envoy to arrive....
Commoner
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you can find me i...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
The envoy sees the fortress as they continue to fly further into the kingdom. They spot the signal and decide to got to the fortress. They are now flying very low to the ground, their dragons’ feet gently grazing it.
As they come closer and closer to the fortress they begin to lose speed. They all come to halt less than 3 feet from the small group of soldiers. it was now easy to pick out Kaida, she was dressed in beautiful riding boots, black pants, a beautiful blouse, and on top of all of that a beautiful red velvet cape.
She jumped down from the back of her dragon and walked forward. She throws back her hood and said:
"I wish to speak to Lord Alixon"
Commoner
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

assassinXfire wrote:

The envoy sees the fortress as they continue to fly further into the kingdom. They spot the signal and decide to got to the fortress. They are now flying very low to the ground, their dragons’ feet gently grazing it.
As they come closer and closer to the fortress they begin to lose speed. They all come to halt less than 3 feet from the small group of soldiers. it was now easy to pick out Kaida, she was dressed in beautiful riding boots, black pants, a beautiful blouse, and on top of all of that a beautiful red velvet cape.
She jumped down from the back of her dragon and walked forward. She throws back her hood and said:
"I wish to speak to Lord Alixon"


( )
*Alixon appears standing behind Kaida*
Alixon - " as you wish *bows slightly* it is a pleasure to see you again"
Commoner
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you can find me i...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
"What the---!! Don’t do that!!!" she said as she spun around in surprise. "And yes it's nice to see you again"
All the rest of her envoy dismounts their own dragons and goes to stand by Kaida. Sariyah makes his way through the crowd and stands beside Kaida.
Commoner
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

assassinXfire wrote:

"What the---!! Don’t do that!!!" she said as she spun around in surprise. "And yes it's nice to see you again"
All the rest of her envoy dismounts their own dragons and goes to stand by Kaida. Sariyah makes his way through the crowd and stands beside Kaida.


Alixon looks at Sariyah ..." hello " then turns to Kaida
Alixon " so what brings you here (Alixon smiles)....."
Commoner
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you can find me i...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
Sariyah says nothing; he merely keeps his blank expression as he always does.
"Well I had hoped to sign a peace treaty with you... just incase....." she says with a small smile creasing her face.
Commoner
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

assassinXfire wrote:

Sariyah says nothing; he merely keeps his blank expression as he always does.
"Well I had hoped to sign a peace treaty with you... just incase....." she says with a small smile creasing her face.


Alixon - "hm...... *thinking .........* ok then I hoped we could come to a peace treaty .....*smiles at Kaida* hm.... I supoose standing out in the open .... is rude of me ... ok then lets go inside and discuss the terms to this treaty" starts to lead the way (the soldier already opened the fortress's gates and awaited inside)
Commoner
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you can find me i...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
"Very good. men i want you to tend to the dragons." kaida said to her envoy. "Sariyah you are to come with me.... " Kaida follows Alixon into the fortress.
Commoner
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

assassinXfire wrote:

"Very good. men i want you to tend to the dragons." kaida said to her envoy. "Sariyah you are to come with me.... " Kaida follows Alixon into the fortress.


(hm.....)
Alixon leads the group into a well lit room that looks like it could be a personal Library (there is no one else in the room) then offers Kaida and Sariyah seats while he takes the seat facing them
"So what should the terms to the treaty be" *a servant enters and offers tea and a small snack*
Commoner
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you can find me i...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
Kaida takes a seat, while Sariyah simply stands behind her.
"Well I’m not to sure....... I’m not the best at diplomacy ....... that why i brought Sariyah here with me.... he's a bit better at that subject" she says as she takes a cup of tea and some of the small snack offered to her. "But I do know that an alliance would be nice..."
Commoner
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

assassinXfire wrote:

Kaida takes a seat, while Sariyah simply stands behind her.
"Well I’m not to sure....... I’m not the best at diplomacy ....... that why i brought Sariyah here with me.... he's a bit better at that subject" she says as she takes a cup of tea and some of the small snack offered to her. "But I do know that an alliance would be nice..."


Alixon thinks for a moment
"hm... well to tell the truth I'm not a good dipomat either *laughs at himself* ... ok then hm.... an alliance .... what kind of alliance and a military alliance or a economic alliance or something else .... I like the idea of an alliance but details need to be known first ... don't you agree" *smiles at Kaida and Sariyah*
Commoner
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you can find me i...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
"yes details are always nice....... let me think" she says as she taps her finger on her lips while she thinks. Kaida looks back at Sariyah to see if he might have any thing to say. his face was just as blank as normal. "you no help... why did i even bring you..."she says to herself.
she continues to think for alittle while longer and then says:
"I think both an economic and a military alliance would be good......... i think" she says the last part to herself.
Commoner
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

assassinXfire wrote:

"yes details are always nice....... let me think" she says as she taps her finger on her lips while she thinks. Kaida looks back at Sariyah to see if he might have any thing to say. his face was just as blank as normal. "you no help... why did i even bring you..."she says to herself.
she continues to think for alittle while longer and then says:
"I think both an economic and a military alliance would be good......... i think" she says the last part to herself.


"hm..... an economic aliance is easy to accept .... but an military alliance...... your not at war with some one I'm allied with are you?"
Commoner
2584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you can find me i...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
"no.... i have no want to go to war with anyone any how.... i will only go to war with another kingdom if i have to, too protect my people... and if it is with some one you are allied with then you have no need to help if you don't want to......"
Commoner
29023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

assassinXfire wrote:

"no.... i have no want to go to war with anyone any how.... i will only go to war with another kingdom if i have to, too protect my people... and if it is with some one you are allied with then you have no need to help if you don't want to......"


"hm...... agreed *smiles* ok then so far I like it ... would it be alright if I asked for an Embassy for my kingdom in yours? of course it would also have a secondary purpose of hire mercanaries
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.