First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
How much are you into the 2008 Olympics?
Posted 8/15/08
Share your views!
12824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Fairly...I watch the more as possible of my country! XD
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / London
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
But i'm going all out for todays Athletics!
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Not at all, it bores me to an unbelievable extent.
I don't see the entertainment in it, especially in sports like swimming, gymnastics & badminton.
2472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
i get pretty excited watching volleyball & swimming. yeah, i've been called crazy by my mom because i jump and scream whenever michael phelps swims. <3
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Seattle (in a Sta...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
i'm excited for volleyball, beach volleyball, swimming, and gymnastics....so i'm pretty into it this year ^_^
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
it gets exciting if you watch it for a while. what i like best is the swimming and the gymnastics stuff they're the best and most entertaining to watch. a lot of the time i rule for the Asians (doesn't matter which one as long as they're good) even though i live in America. but that is because i'm asian (hmong, if you ask) and if you don't know what it is than go search it up
121090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
California
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
very. enjoy watching swimming, beach volleyball and diving
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Not at all
1876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / GTA
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
i watch it whenever i see it (:
36354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cali ♥
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

whOAhitsher wrote:

i get pretty excited watching volleyball & swimming. yeah, i've been called crazy by my mom because i jump and scream whenever michael phelps swims. <3


LOL. i get called crazy by my whole family. HAHA.
2472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

cizzlewentzzz wrote:


whOAhitsher wrote:

i get pretty excited watching volleyball & swimming. yeah, i've been called crazy by my mom because i jump and scream whenever michael phelps swims. <3


LOL. i get called crazy by my whole family. HAHA.


haha...they're crazy not to be jumping and screaming!
36354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cali ♥
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

whOAhitsher wrote:


cizzlewentzzz wrote:


whOAhitsher wrote:

i get pretty excited watching volleyball & swimming. yeah, i've been called crazy by my mom because i jump and scream whenever michael phelps swims. <3


LOL. i get called crazy by my whole family. HAHA.


haha...they're crazy not to be jumping and screaming!


seriously! i can't believe they say hes ugly too. -____-. i find him good looking. and his body is just DAMN. HAHA.
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
I only watch it when the shows I like aren't on. =/
82952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / West Coast, USA
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
I don't really watch it but I occasionally look up the highlights and stories off the net.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.