First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Latest WGM News & Updates
Posted 9/16/08
no way.
idk if i will ever recover from lettuce couple withdrawl!!!

they cant freakin leave.
rawr.

Member
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / Delawhere???
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

loveholic198 wrote:

1페이지에 10월말에 알신하고 개미네 하차시킨다는 뉴스떳다네요 쌍추는 늦게와서 11월까지하구요
On October Alshin and Ant couple will leave the show and Lettuce couple will leave on November because they came later than the other two..

credits: WGM Board


Ratings:
part 1 seoul 8.7% nationawide 9.7%
part 2 seoul 18.1% nationawide 18.2%


1st Wall Street then this....
so freakin disturbing!!
Member
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

lololicious wrote:


1st Wall Street then this....
so freakin disturbing!!


Hahahahaha..... you are so right, I'm already stressfull with the economy and looking for some happy times here and even more shocked that these people are going to leave one by one.

Member
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Grenada, Mississippi
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Perhaps they will do the whole "Would you stay together?" Which was supposed to come at the end of each couple? As long as they leave with at least the answer to that I can move on. I don't think I could keep watching without closure if they all left.
Member
965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
waaa !!! if hyun joong and hwang bo leaves the show i don't think i can still watch WGM ....
Member
965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

kinella wrote:

what the hell, making him look like he is drugs addicted!
he just took one pill too many, that's all!
take a good nap and get well soon, HJ


i agree ... i myself had overdosed once and i'm not an addict ... waa poor hyun joong ... he must be really tired lately... suprised me though that he can't sleep well .. during thanks for waking me up days he was always oversleeping waaa maybe they're really super bust these days ...
Member
2506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / australia
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
it is very sad tat the original couples will leave the show
huhuhuuhuhu i will be missing ANSOL, ALSHIN , and JInYOUNG and Lettuce couple
huhuhu i dont want them to leave
they have so much memory together and i would like to see them going for it
but then this is just a show......
WE GOt Married Hwaiting~~~~~
looking forward to memorable moment ^^
poor HJ.....hwaiting oppa~~~
thanks for the updates too




Member
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
REGARDING DEPARTURE FROM WGM

One of the PDs gave an interview on the 16th. Here's what he said:

    *At the studio recording on the 23rd, each couple will sit down and decide whether or not they want to continue WGM. (Basically, each couple will do an 'X' or an 'O' thing and if both say 'O' then they will continue.)
    *All four couples have/will be filming a mission similar to a 'goodbye trip' before the studio recording to help them make their decision on whether or not they want to leave.
    *The couples who will stay and the couples who will leave will be revealed on the 28th (on the show).

credits: stargirl777 of soompi

I dunno about you, but I'm feeling a little dizzy after reading this... Feels like a last minute decision because of last week's ratings.
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

loveholic198 wrote:

REGARDING DEPARTURE FROM WGM

One of the PDs gave an interview on the 16th. Here's what he said:

    *At the studio recording on the 23rd, each couple will sit down and decide whether or not they want to continue WGM. (Basically, each couple will do an 'X' or an 'O' thing and if both say 'O' then they will continue.)
    *All four couples have/will be filming a mission similar to a 'goodbye trip' before the studio recording to help them make their decision on whether or not they want to leave.
    *The couples who will stay and the couples who will leave will be revealed on the 28th (on the show).

credits: stargirl77 of soompi

I dunno about you, but I'm feeling a little dizzy after reading this...


hmmm so does it mean, couples have already decided since we all knew that ANSOL will be leaving this month and JOONGBO on nov? they all gave up on their partner? is this what this news is trying to say?
Member
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

egferdz wrote:
hmmm so does it mean, couples have already decided since we all knew that ANSOL will be leaving this month and JOONGBO on nov? they all gave up on their partner? is this what this news is trying to say?

Actually, this means there's a sudden 180 degrees turn on AnBi's fate, as well as the other couples. That means that the PD has now decided to give it all to the couples themselves on whether or not they want to leave.
Member
242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

loveholic198 wrote:


egferdz wrote:
hmmm so does it mean, couples have already decided since we all knew that ANSOL will be leaving this month and JOONGBO on nov? they all gave up on their partner? is this what this news is trying to say?

Actually, this means there's a sudden 180 degrees turn on AnBi's fate, as well as the other couples. That means that the PD has now decided to give it all to the couples themselves on whether or not they want to leave.


really?????? so now we'll know who like each other for real? i hope the joongbo couple stay!!! i haven't seen a lot of kisses yet hehehe...hope they'll give memorable moments first to us before they finally settle for real hahaha wishful thinking but hoping it will be real
Member
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
i'm not sure i am happy or not ....what i am very sure is i am afraid rite now... afraid due to yesterday incident will make joongbo couple choose to leave ... please don't joongbo ... u have lots of supporters and fans here .....
Member
276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / http://www.myspac...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
if HJ gets a role in he korean hana yori dango he will probably leave the show.
honestly after reading what happened to him yesterday (such a scare!) i don't want that kid to die for overworking.
in the next few months he'll have to promote the new ss501's album, touring with the band (and we know ss501 doesnt just stand on stage, they dance all along the show doing a very physical performance), and then filming the drama.
we all know this is a show and it has to come to an end, like a drama. i rather see an ending because the stars cannot go on instead of seeing them in a hospital.
wouldn't be bad to have a xmas special, though
Member
864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
^ i also hope JoongBo to stay!!
i also saw that HJ might get the role...
i still have to wait 3 weeks
Member
1712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

loveholic198 wrote:

REGARDING DEPARTURE FROM WGM

One of the PDs gave an interview on the 16th. Here's what he said:

    *At the studio recording on the 23rd, each couple will sit down and decide whether or not they want to continue WGM. (Basically, each couple will do an 'X' or an 'O' thing and if both say 'O' then they will continue.)
    *All four couples have/will be filming a mission similar to a 'goodbye trip' before the studio recording to help them make their decision on whether or not they want to leave.
    *The couples who will stay and the couples who will leave will be revealed on the 28th (on the show).

credits: stargirl777 of soompi


do u guys think this is a good idea? What if a 'X' and a 'O' appear for any one of the couple? Wouldn't it make the situation at hand quite embarrassing? I rather they say goodbye at Christmas time, its more romantic that way.
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.